Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode (12953 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by MossLuv: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why bother? Go and face the rest and leave Peter Obi alone
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by boom99(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
I no gree. He is either first or second
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Socialsunny14(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Antoeni:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-obi-will-come-distant-fourth-says-fani-kayode/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1HGc-9sax8p-BzpBNzRV_mA8ALsOS3gbUrhgkuqPSgtTqSbfCza7E1Fn8#google_vignette

He won't last five minutes with any presidential spokesperson I can only wonder if the election is between spokespersons or candidates. This is afraid to bring Tinubu instead the spokesperson is now the candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by newnigerdelta00: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jennifer663:
It will shock you

But talk truth you know say Obi must lose,use shame say yes
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by newnigerdelta00: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
David160:
Fani kayode is a slave that will beg to join Labour party when obi wins.

Oh owner throats still dey ffk
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by newnigerdelta00: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Antoeni:
Once FFK is Served Jollof Rice , The Song Changes, He Has Always Been a Man of Double Standard,
Obasanjo once said : “Give FFK Food And He Will Sing For you “

How he be owner way nor get food to give na,hunger labor party
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by walozanga(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tales from a useless glutton
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by ChukwuObe: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
Hnnnm. What a shameless glutton. This man's children will be too ashamed of him honestly.

The shame way your parents are ashamed of you despite spending huge resources in sending you to school. They are very disappointed that you only went to school but never educated

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
When I was even giving him and his zombies distant third position. Lol
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Nchenches: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol. FFK's campaign is merely to let the presidency to remain in the north through either Atiku or Shettima. A few years after, he will come around to moan as usual over north dominating Nigeria's apex political leadership of Nigeria.
If Tinubu and Obi divide the votes in the south and middle belt - as it shall be, Atiku wins.
If Tinubu ever wins, Shettima will be the president of Nigeria shortly after.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by OmoOshodi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obi should just give this man food....that is all he knows
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingspin:
If you watch closely you notice PDP, especially APC don't engage in issue-based campaigns.
If not for religion and tribalism no way Atiku especially Tinubu can win this election as of today.

Unfortunately, we missed Osinbajo, competent couldn't pay.

But no any other party's supporters behave more aggressively and savagely more than you Zombiedients now. Evidence is on social media, na to dey attack others up and down.
You are attacking everyone who doesn't support Mr Pandora. Mtcheeew!
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sambaby7640:
When I see Obi. I see a new light in naija political world.

I'm not saying PO is a saint but I believe his capable of surrounding himself with brilliant fellows who can tackle naija problems head-on. Also he seems to be the only one that has Naija at heart. Others are desperate and only want to fulfill their dreams of being a president.

I'm sure the youths will agree with me.

Let's put sentiments aside and vote for Obidatti.

Naija is in a precarious situation and we need a vibrant President to tackle the issues on ground.

Una go suffer if una go elect another old sick man wey suppose don retire dey attend to his health or one well known Old Thief.

I don't usually give a single fvvvk about Naija politics but I think Obidatti are the right combo for the job.

For the first time ever I'll come out, queue and vote for Obidatti.

Not because I'll suffer for bad government but because deep down I'm patriotic and still want a better Nigeria.

But if una go make another collosal mistake after Buhari then I know say I no fit follow una suffer cause e sure me die. I'll play my part. Play yours. Use your head!.

Which youth? If you want to vote for youth, go for Sowore. Obi has no record of achievement but only records of public money stashed away in Panama. Obi has nothing to offer. He's fvcking tribalist
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Suspect33:
Obi is a billionaire, obi hasn't spent quater of what Mr Agbado (shetimma's vice) and Mr mikano have spent so far in their desperation to be president, if Peter loses the election, it's going to be the loss of the common Nigerians, Obi will be alright, Las Las he has said that he's not desperate to be president but he wants to see Nigeria work, but if the people he's trying to help reject his help, of what loss will that be to him.

Let's continue to play sentimental politics, if after 8 years of Buhari, we haven't learnt our lesson, then I'll be sure that Nigerians are destined to suffer

That was because he hijacked the ticket of a structureless political party where there is no competition among the candidates. Do you really expect him to spend money when he is sure of losing?
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
We have heard
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
maasoap:

But no any other party's supporters behave more aggressively and savagely more than you Zombiedients now. Evidence is on social media, na to dey attack others up and down.
You are attacking everyone who doesn't support Mr Pandora. Mtcheeew!
All parties, have zombies, they all assault and insult offline and online but because they have programmed u against Obi, anything around Peter now irate you.

PDP, APC and LP have them.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by KINGS100(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Whenever FFK speak, just show him this Red Card

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Guyman01: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Give FFK food and he will sing for you. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Stallione(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ewu hausa kayode
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by sambass(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
FFK and Peter Obi both 61, are age mates,Peter, a two time governor is running for president under a 3rd force party and within 4 months has become the favourite to win,while FFK,a former minister is hustling for a media job reserved for 20year olds. Someone needs to advice FFK.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Igba123: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hope this hungry praise singer knows that in this contest 2nd position just like last position wins nothing. Let nobody come tomorrow to say at least my candidate came second.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by ufuosman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
FFK no well
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
toneroforever:
Hungry man. FFK: Food for Kayode

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Yamanibull: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by obailala(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Human beings speaking and this retardedd cocaine junkie is still talking. Oga has found his voice after a few coins were tossed at him.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Sambaby7640: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
maasoap:

Which youth? If you want to vote for youth, go for Sowore. Obi has no record of achievement but only records of public money stashed away in Panama. Obi has nothing to offer. He's fvcking tribalist
he's tribalist?
I guess you're too.

End of discussion.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by omenka(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Never liked this man, never will. But this right here is the truth, and not because he said so. It's what we've always known and said here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Truthdeypain: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:
Nothing but the honest truth.

Obi supporters will be surprised by how fast PO disappears on the night of the presidential election. He’ll be nowhere to be found.

By the time they take time to trace his steps, they’ll then discover that he has taken an evening/night bus down to Cameroon to hide.

It would be a normal reaction. He is greater than you and your entire generations put together.

Win or loose. I have never voted before and I have never been more enthusiastic about the project of voting for someone before.

Worthless slave!
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Onuoha1234(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ask any decent Yoruba man or woman, you will be told the likes of FaniKayode is Olori buruku!…
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by edungene7: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
A man that can't keep is home in check is coming out to blab rubbish he has succeeded in ruining all is parents worked hard to build am certain is Father would be saying were ever he is if I had known I would had used a condom to save this epidemic very spreading
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by benobyeze(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
This man Fani is a very confused man. Always looking for money and being inconsistent.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Onuoha1234(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Decent Yorubas call his kind Oloshi jatijati Olori buruku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes In Abuja, Kills Two, Destroys 29 Buildings / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy / Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.