Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode (12954 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / 2023 Presidency Is A 2-horse Race, Atiku Will Come Distant Second– Tinubu’s Camp / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by adekolaelect(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
We all know this before.Fani why do you like trouble these poeple will tell you how was scarcity of water and Hospital when your mama gave birth to you. Fani na you wet cause trouble go leave with am oooooo

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by ponishah: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Antoeni:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-obi-will-come-distant-fourth-says-fani-kayode/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1HGc-9sax8p-BzpBNzRV_mA8ALsOS3gbUrhgkuqPSgtTqSbfCza7E1Fn8#google_vignette

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.

ponishah@yandex.com
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I did not see Tinubu in the revelation, I only saw Atiku and Obi dragging the result.
From the revelation, Atiku will win while Obi second in the race
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by boldtruthalways: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
A man that has sold his soul to the devil. Anywhere belle face na front. What a shame! You should be ashamed asking an 80year old man to lead over 200million people. You are a bundle of disgrace.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Mrkindness: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Basket mouth done deh leak again oooo
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Zeezenho: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Agbado man is back and food is back on ffk table. Fanny glutton open your mouth and make some noise.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fear of Peter obi is the beginning of wisdom
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by shegra58: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nyne:
Nothing but the honest truth.

Obi supporters will be surprised by how fast PO disappears on the night of the presidential election. He’ll be nowhere to be found.

By the time they take time to trace his steps, they’ll then discover that he has taken an evening/night bus down to Cameroon to hide.
the same way Ojukwu his ancestor take night bus to Abidjan to take cover after the body heating from the Nigeria Army during civil war
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Poweroftech(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wait and see
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Poweroftech(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Poweroftech:
Wait and see
ok get 1 gig for 350 naira only all network is available

Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by JoeNL22(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
EazyMoh:
Brutal!
Keep FFK aside. It baffles me how confident these obidients are.
Peter Obis highest votes will not even come from the SE, they gonna come from Lagos and Rivers.
Even when Buhari had similar cult following he couldn't become president until he made in road into other regions, namely SW.
But the biggest loser in all these is Atiku.
Because it's his vote PO is gonna cannibalize.
My prediction for the result is as follows;
Tinubu 11m
Atiku 10m
Kwankwaso 4m
Obi 1.5m
Others
Then we will start hearing how the election was stolen in their typical style and eventually a new Biafra agitation and hate campaign.
Chicago
In your dreams abi?
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Owilar(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2022
This man talks too much. undecided
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by Ceejay94: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2022
From Charles Awuzie

Do not let politics weaken your intelligence....

Peter Obi is NOT a representative of Igbos...

Tinubu is NOT a representative of Yorubas....

Atiku is NOT a representative of Hausas....

These three Nigerians are in this Race either for a Vision or an ambition.

Peter Obi is passionate about his vision to RESCUE NIGERIA....He is not saying Rescue Igbos... As a matter of fact, the last people to benefit from a Peter Obi presidency are going to be the Igbos. So if you are voting him because he is Igbo and will develop Igbo land, ask yourself what Goodluck Ebere Jonathan did for the South. He did more in the North. That's politics. Peter Obi has mentioned the North more in his interviews than he has mentioned the East. And truth be told, we need a detribalized president like OBI.

Tinubu is honest with his ambition. This is his lifelong ambition - to be President. He wants a feeling of that presidential status. He never lied about this. His campaign slogan is #Emilokan - it's my turn..so to him, this is ABOUT HIM. It's not about Yorubas. And unfortunately not about Nigerians too. It's a personal ambition. You can choose to betray your own personal desires for a better Nigeria just to fulfill the lifelong ambition of a single mortal. Activate your intellectualism.

And Atiku has said it many times - he is going there as a typical PDP man - share the money. In an interview, he boldly said that he will share our resources with his friends. Like seriously? So if you are Atiku's friend like Rhino, I will understand when you campaign for him. But for the majority of us who are not in his inner circle, we will choose a more inclusive candidate who has communicated his desire to deliver Nigeria from this coma and take us to where we deserve to be.. That man is Peter Obi. He is a Nigerian in whom there is no tribalism or personal ambition.. Peter Obi is not perfect but Peter Obi wants to sacrifice his life for you.

Do not let politics weaken your intelligence.

If you think that Peter, Tinubu or Atiku are in this to fight for their tribes, then you are the most unintelligent creature on the surface of the Earth.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I refuse to allow politics to weaken the truth in my head.

Maranatha.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by GudLion(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Like father like son! It runs in their blood.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by EagleNest(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Why is he, and his principle then fighting the so called fourth position candidate? Or is someone having a nightmare.
Re: 2023: Obi Will Come Distant Fourth, Says Fani-Kayode by nightsaint(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
All Fani Kayode is looking for is food. He is angry that he will not get shishi from Peter Obi.
ponishah:

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.

ponishah@yandex.com
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I did not see Tinubu in the revelation, I only saw Atiku and Obi dragging the result.
From the revelation, Atiku will win while Obi second in the race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss / Lekki Coastal Road: Lagos Task Force To Prosecute 30 Squatters / Gov Suswam Vs Prof Saror & Prof Ugba (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.