Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. (46759 Views)

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Durabest: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
naptu2:
Morris Monye is a member of the Peter Obi campaign team.

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1578302225109377024

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1578302895493029888
fake this is Khana not lagos.Obidients said lagos is not beautiful that tinubu destroyd lagos so where in lagos could be these beautiful?
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Jostoman: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin cheesy grin that flag boy is in trouble

We told you guys that...

obi is not yet popular among Nigerians...you guys labelled us as tribalists

Obidients need to careful especially in rallying around in some streets in Nigeria..
you guys too like politics of bitterness
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by DeepRoyal: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
They said Igbos are tribalistic by supporting Peter Obi and I ask them how?

Igbos rejected Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1976 and voted for Shehu Shagari an Hausa man.

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2011, Igbos massively voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

In 2019, Igbos massively supported Atiku Abubakar a Fulani man.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the natural and divine rewards that awaits your actions.

The tribal gangup and hatred against Igbos maybe very sweet to you all now, but remember there is a God that oversees the affairs of man. Remember there is nature that balances the activities of man so when the repercussions start trickling in, don't cry blue murder! Reject the evil ways of your political elites now and embrace peace, fairness and equity for the prosperity, peace and progress of your land.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.

You are mad.

I don't have any issues with what you wrote,heck I didn't even read it but PLEASE don't ever say Yorubas are not supporting Obi

When LP did it's walk in Oyo, Lagos , when people turned up for Obi in Osun, were they all igbos?

I am not a tribalistic fellow and this is my first time ranting here but fvck any Igbo who thinks the Yorubas are not supporting Obi.

The Ohaneze and Afenifere have united to support Obi , it's not about you, your tribe or anything it is about saving Nigeria. I believe morally Igbos should produce a president yet not all your kinsmen support Obi.

If you cannot tell that not all Yorubas want Tinubu or it was his boys that destroyed the office then you are a joke.

Don't ever go anywhere and start crying this tribalism, this is Power, it is not given , it is taken, infact you lots should be ashamed of yourself, there should not be division in the east that an Igbo is reaching for the top esp when they have so clamored for it.

I am Yoruba and I support Obi with my full chest, so do other millions of Yoruba and if you or any other Igbo play the tribal card again, saying Yorubas do not support Obi then you will comeback with and thank us your brothers after we have united with other tribes to bring Obi in or can you do it alone?
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by OsunOriginal: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
DeepRoyal:

You are mad.

I don't have any issues with what you wrote,heck I didn't even read it but PLEASE don't ever say Yorubas are not supporting Obi

When LP did it's walk in Oyo, Lagos , when people turned up for Obi in Osun, were they all igbos?

I am not a tribalistic fellow and this is my first time ranting here but fvck any Igbo who thinks the Yorubas are not supporting Obi.

The Ohaneze and Afenifere have united to support Obi , it's not about you, your tribe or anything it is about saving Nigeria. I believe morally Igbos should produce a president yet not all your kinsmen support Obi.

If you cannot tell that not all Yorubas want Tinubu or it was his boys that destroyed the office then you are a joke.

Don't ever go anywhere and start crying this tribalism, this is Power, it is not given , it is taken, infact you lots should be ashamed of yourself, there should not be division in the east that an Igbo is reaching for the top esp when they have so clamored for it.

I am Yoruba and I support Obi with my full chest, so do other millions of Yoruba and if you or any other Igbo play the tribal card again, saying Yorubas do not support Obi then you will comeback with and thank us your brothers after we have united with other tribes to bring Obi in or can you do it alone?

You're definitely an ignorant fellow trying hard to prove nothing - that you're not tribalistic.
To burst your bubble, not supporting Obi has nothing to do with his tribe. Obi doesn't have the capacity and competence to manage a complex economy/country like Nigeria. He was Anambra governor, what state did he leave Anambra after 8 years? The best state in Nigeria? or The most economically buoyant state in Nigeria? Or the most infrastructurally developed country in Nigeria? If NO to all, where is the hope of Obi turning Nigeria into another Dubai coming from?

If truly you support Obi regardless of your tribe, I recommend you go for a comprehensive mental health checkup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Mrfixitt(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
oyebanji44:

We told you guys that...

Obidients need to careful especially in rallying around in some streets in Nigeria..
You Urchins will be decimated soon
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by koolaid87: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by koolaid87: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=franchasofficia post=117356664]They said Igbos are tribalistic by supporting Peter Obi and I ask them how?

Most of y'll are just dumb and ignorant.

A lot of yoruba youths and folks from other tribes and creeds are supporting Peter Obi. The youth are clamouring for a new change by rejecting PDP/APC in an unprecedented fashion.

Its foolish of you to think that only the igbos are supporting Obi. I'm from the south west and most of my friends are obidient.

Its high time the igbos cleansed themselves from the spirit of insecurities that only create division, hate and jealousy.

Yoruba people are not your problem.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by femicyrus(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the natural and divine rewards that awaits your actions.

The tribal gangup and hatred against Igbos maybe very sweet to you all now, but remember there is a God that oversees the affairs of man. Remember there is nature that balances the activities of man so when the repercussions start trickling in, don't cry blue murder! Reject the evil ways of your political elites now and embrace peace, fairness and equity for the prosperity, peace and progress of your land.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.
Carry your frustration to the north who kept raping you in PDP.
You had the biggest chance of getting an Igbo president in PDP after over 20 years of blind loyalty to the party yet the north believed you are only a second class citizen.
Now Yoruba playing their smart politics is your headache who should allow you become president by sacrificing their own efforts of many years for you because you deserve the presidency?
Why not channel your frustration towards you masters in North?

I was nearly scammed by an Igbo trader yesterday if not for vigilance.
I'll now open my eyes and be supporting an Igbo presidency?
The same obi with unquantifiable lies up and down?
Only a fool will allow a scammer to rule at the center.
The north did the right thing in PDP in all sincerity.
I only feel for wike from the ss
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by femicyrus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=koolaid87 post=117364747][/quote]
Trust an Igbo man to your own peril
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by emilo2bad: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Grandmeister:

Nigerians are beginning to see the deceitful and ungrateful nature of you guys..continue down that path…
So Nigeria is no longer a Zoo na wa. so you people are now Nigerians not Biafrans. Nigerians know what is good for tham not be teleguide by IPOB who turns history upside down. Nigerians will speak loud in February with their votes not Biafrans
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Greatkenny2: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Gbe'nu ori buruku e soun,ode oponu ! Ta lo mon werey e ri ! Fool,which evil is greater than those criminals from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ? You can continue to spew your nonsense gibberish 'cause you've never fallen victim of those criminals. From armed robbery to drug dealings, fake pharmaceutical drugs, etc_it is always those crazy nyanmiris ! Have you ever been embarrassed at any foreign country Port of Entry before just because you have same International Passport as Emeka or Obinna ? Ode,o ma to ye e ! I have no
regret,whatsoever,for saying it - Igbo are criminals !

Hey Afonja dog, you can only wail, gnash your teeth, slam your head on the floor, hell even write jargons about it but you can’t do shiit, I mean you can’t even start a physical confrontation, your scratched face would extend to your brain the day you try nonsense… imagine dirty pig threatening … fix your hygiene first
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Sleyanya1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
chikason22:

It's rather evil will never prevail over good.
Correct your statement please.. thanks

Thank you. Edited now.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Freeko4: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
naptu2:

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

Fake news..
This never happened in ajegunle

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Freeko4: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
naptu2:

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

Fake news, this never happened in ajegunle
Labour party has no official office in AJIF

Government should start arrested imposters of spreading fake news..

This happened somewhere in lagos but not ajegunle, if your news is true post the address of the location it happened
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by wpadmin: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Okay.

For them, it is a do a die affair but they tell you it is the Igbo man that is more tribal.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Igbojew: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2022
Later they will accuse Igbos what they are the one doing.Very intolerant and tribalistic tribe from Waste land and brown roof.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Siscooh: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2022
franchasofficia:

God is coming

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Awon enyan Tinubu in action.!
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by VERDA: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2022
oyebanji44:

We told you guys that...

Just look at what this mumu is spilling, Obi is not yet popular in your head so destroy properties and kill his supporters abi??...when they say you guys don't have sense and will take Nigeria a thousand time behind, they say your insulting them.

We are talking about a known drug pusher, sickly, known to be a murderer and you are talking trash. Evil men will not rule this country
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by teepain: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2022
DeepRoyal:

You are mad.

I have had cause in the past to discourage one other guy who expressed the same sentiments the poster you quoted expressed.

And it would appear that this opinion is aimed at belittling the efforts of South Westerners in the LP in case Obi wins. I would not be surprised if it is later said that no South Westerners voted for him if he wins.

I have heard it said here severally that Yorubas did not contribute to GEJ's ascension to Presidency! I have heard it said here severally that Yorubas have not contributed to the PDP development. Of course, these are fallacious claims!

Look at how conveniently the poster mentioned that Anambra voted for Abiola (which is a fact) but he side stepped the fact that the other South Eastern states did not vote for him and that is their inalienable right for which they should not be crucified in my sincere opinion. So how come the Yorubas get insulted collectively because some of them aren't supporting Obi?!

These issues call for some introspection.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Mrkindness: 6:17am On Oct 08, 2022
oyebanji44:

We told you guys that...

advice your people to stop this system of hate filled campaign. Because if others start their own it won't be funny.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2022
franchasofficia:

Y'all will understand that nobody cares about no development of Nigeria after this election...THE ONLY HOPE OF ANYBODY TRYING TO DEVELOP IS DISINTEGRATION that's the first start.

some ask why do you think Igbos will develop when we compete against each other
My Answer is always...Igbos rebuilt and got were they are now because of competition.

Russia has nuclear power same with U.S, UK,GERMANY etc. because of competition and i can assure you as far as we are under one nigeria none of the tribes in Nigeria will ever know their true capacity.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by lampedusa: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022
franchasofficia:

Sharap

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by lampedusa: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Sharap
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by one4GOD(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2022
naptu2:

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

if they did this in Lagos hope they will be able to do so in other states. Winning Lagos by violence and agberoism is not winning nigeria hope they know this.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by EagleNest(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Na their way ooo! Nothing else to use to convince electorates, they will resort to destruction. It might even get worst with time but somehow Obi-Datti will overcome because I can see a different, angry, youths who have had enough of political nonsenses over the years.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Eastlink(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2022
franchasofficia:

Nice but correct the Zik aspect. Igbos voted Zik and his party NPP in 1979 not Shagari. NPP produced Governors Mbakwe of Imo and Nwobodo of Anambra. It was in 1983 that Igbos shared their votes for Zik and Shagari. The reason was that Shagari’s government did well for Ndigbo and he was rewarded with votes from the east.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by kennethesan(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Even without a single campaign office, Obi will still win. Your structure is destroyed already, continue..
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Waterbear(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
franchasofficia:

Please let me copy this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Waterbear(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
oyebanji44:

We told you guys that...

So you guys go destroying property that belongs to unpopular people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos) / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.