Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. (46756 Views)

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Grandmeister(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
emilo2bad:

Why are zombidients turning history upside down Between 1999 to date igbos were voting for PDP not candidate 1999 &2003 Obasanjo (PDP) 2007 Yar' dua (PDP) 2011 Jonathan (PDP) 2015 Jonathan (PDP) 2019 Atiku (PDP). in 1993 Abiola election he only won in old Anambra and lost other South Eastern states. I can't remember Ngige was crying in 2015 igbos didn't listen to him. Now this writer is talking about hate always playing victim card
There’s something naturally devilish about you guys, it is not learnt, it is inborn. How you guys cunningly want to turn Igbos support for a Yoruba, ijaw and fulani candidate into a “Pdp support” is nothing short of satanic. What the fvck was Pdp in 1999 to elicit ‘support’ from the Igbos? What could Pdp as a party have done for the Igbos to make them overtly support a party that was barely months into existence?
1. Igbos supported obasanjo because he showed good leadership and oversaw a peaceful transition from military to civilian rule
2. In 2003 his major opposition was buhari, which Igbos rightly rejected
3. In 2007 yaradua’s major opponent again was buhari which Igbos rightly rejected
4. In 2011 Jonathan’s major opponent was once again buhari which Igbos rightly rejected
5. In 2015…the same reason
6. In 2019 the same fvcking reason!
7. Posterity has proven the Igbos RIGHT for rejecting buhari at the polls all those times.

You guys think all of us were born in 2000 or what? Many of us have been voting before you urchins saw your pubic hairs.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by ufuosman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
I pity those fighting for politicians
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
They said Igbos are tribalistic by supporting Peter Obi and I ask them how?

Igbos rejected Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1976 and voted for Shehu Shagari an Hausa man.

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2011, Igbos massively voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

In 2019, Igbos massively supported Atiku Abubakar a Fulani man.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the natural and divine rewards that awaits your actions.

The tribal gangup and hatred against Igbos maybe very sweet to you all now, but remember there is a God that oversees the affairs of man. Remember there is nature that balances the activities of man so when the repercussions start trickling in, don't cry blue murder! Reject the evil ways of your political elites now and embrace peace, fairness and equity for the prosperity, peace and progress of your land.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.
Bro, you may be right in some of your analysis here. But, the idea of saying that the Yorubas have been part of the current government, and as result, every member of the yorubas race should support the Igbo, may be wrong. The presidency (president and vice president) zone to the north since 1999 to date, have always had the Hausa/Fulanis. And the Hausa/Fulani again is still a major contender. My take is, Nigeria has 3 tripod major tribes. They are Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba. Since the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani have had their turn, in addition to the fact that it's the turn of the south to produce the next president, by fairness and equity, i think it should be given to the Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Danniedpastor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Gbe'nu ori buruku e soun,ode oponu ! Ta lo mon werey e ri ! Fool,which evil is greater than those criminals from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ? You can continue to spew your nonsense gibberish 'cause you've never fallen victim of those criminals. From armed robbery to drug dealings, fake pharmaceutical drugs, etc_it is always those crazy nyanmiris ! Have you ever been embarrassed at any foreign country Port of Entry before just because you have same International Passport as Emeka or Obinna ? Ode,o ma to ye e ! I have no regret,whatsoever,for saying it - Igbo are criminals !

I pray that this hatred won't kill you. Is there a tribe that don't have criminals? Who are those at the fore front of diabolism?... Your people,of course. Would I hate them for that? No.
I'm from Kwale in Delta state. Yoruba guys are in charge of every "gay gang" here. They go to secondary schools to lure teenage guys into homosexuality (I know this because I knew some of those guys and also,I was a teacher in that town). Do I now hate Yoruba's because of the Gaylord's? NO.
Funny enough, your people do drugs ,money rituals, prostitution,armed robbery like every other tribe.
You don't hate the fulanis that are hiding in your bushes to kill and rape your people like you hate the Igbo's... E make sense?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by bdon123(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
tinubu bois hav started wit violence to force lagosians to vote dat thief.Me n my household including my cous m fada n wife are completely obidient even though we frm d north.I would hav voted Osibanjo or Amaechi if they had succeded bt its unfortunate that only d biggest thieves n drug pushers became candidate due to availability of ill gotten wealth.....so unfortunate.I would hav supported any othe yoruba man whether adeshina,Osibanjo bt definitely not Tinubu who has stolen and is still stealing till date.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by tyinfinity: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
This look like internal wrangling between the obidirty groups
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Truthdeypain: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the natural and divine rewards that awaits your actions.

The tribal gangup and hatred against Igbos maybe very sweet to you all now, but remember there is a God that oversees the affairs of man. Remember there is nature that balances the activities of man so when the repercussions start trickling in, don't cry blue murder! Reject the evil ways of your political elites now and embrace peace, fairness and equity for the prosperity, peace and progress of your land.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.

My dear just rest. All this ain't worth it. You cannot remove nature and culture from a man. Anyways nice and truthful write-up. I see am their hearts becoming more hardened in TRIBALISM and wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by 1972xy: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lagos is not Igbo land. operation wetie is looming ..be warned.
You cannot be living in Yoruba land,doing business in Yoruba land and be working against Yoruba.
You will definitely pay for it....be warned !
Operation wetie is looming !
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Masterito(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
You said it all. I have always told people this.
franchasofficia:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Yamanibull: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by chigoizie7(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin cheesy grin that flag boy is in trouble

We told you guys that...

obi is not yet popular among Nigerians...you guys labelled us as tribalists

Obidients need to careful especially in rallying around in some streets in Nigeria..

Obi is not popular yet he is a big nightmare to his opponents that they brutalised his supporters and vandalised his party’s office. If it was so sure for lagos landlord that obi is not known in his backyard, he shouldn’t be scared at all. Why is he desperate?
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by MasterKernel: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
I thought Igbos are the majority in Ajegunle

Indeed you've spelt your name as evil by supporting assault.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Jnrprince1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
LaSenior:
angry

God will definitely disgrace the APC and its presidential candidate

An open shame and humiliation to all their Evil supporters

God strike anyone with thunder who will bring violence to this up coming election

Who tell you say na APC doings be this make una try dey get sense
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by emperor863(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Thrash.

There isno political alliance between the Igbos and Yorubas. This has been the case since 1959/60 when Azikiwe rejected the overture of the late sage, Chief Awolowo and thereby allowed the Hausa/ Fulani take over the political control of Nigeria. The rest is history.

Igbos have always voted against the interest of the Yorubas with the possible exception of Anambrarians who the extremists among the Igbos refer to as 'peripheral Igbo'. You should understand this very well.

In 1999, Igbos voted against the candidate of the Yorubas, Olu Falae and voted along their political masters in the north for a character who dislikes his people, Obj. This is to spite the Yorubas and it was well understood.

There is no alliance between Yoruba and Igbos and there will never be. Let your Obi reach out to other tribes that he has alliance with, if he has any. As far as we're concerned, Peter obi is a big No in so far as your ingrate kinsmen do not see anything good I'm our leaders in the south west despite being several miles ahead of your corrupt and thieving leaders in the south east.

Get ready to repeat destruction of the south west like your Ipob brothers did during endsars. We are all waiting for you because no Igbo man, not to talk of one Obi will rule a country you love to refer to as a zoo.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Mcmichaelin1: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Some of claims are not authentic based on logical reasoning
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by imrany20(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
wink cheesy angry
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by kayperry: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Go back n checked all the party Igbos voted for, and tell us one igbos were not part of the formation, a man heart is where his money is, check the formation of SDP that brought Mko abiola and check PDP that produce all the candidate igbos have voted solely for since 1999 you will realize igbos loyalty is to party and not really candidate.
Come 2023 election it won't come as a shock if PDP still bag more vote than Labour party... all these social media noise of peter obi is meaningless to people that understudy Nigeria. History is the pathfinder of politics no oracle.

East remains the only region that fought against Nigeria in Nigeria, and from the 1st civil war till date baifra agitation is very much roaming ...

Do you really expect sensible/sane to trust such region with number 1seat, if Nigerians don't trust Igbos it is there own doing live with it.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by themanderon: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu's urchins at work.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by elinaxy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cantona05:
stop generalise things,am a Yoruba man and am voting labour party.afenifere say hi
I think he didn't generalised, the ones he's speaking to knows themselves.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by guru90: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu at work.....
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Ofolete: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Agbero is a Yoruba language. It originated from Yoruba from the time immemorial. After all ooni has plenty wives and children of the same father and different mothers. Children of this type are always half baked.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by LocalMan2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm not surprised their Kingpin is back yesterday and that's one of his reason for dodging the peace accord.
The cylinder head aka Agbadoski batoldage is back to sponsored vawulence.

naptu2:
Morris Monye is a member of the Peter Obi campaign team.

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1578302225109377024

Mo-Mo� @Morris_Monye

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1578302895493029888
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by emilo2bad: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Grandmeister:

There’s something naturally devilish about you guys, it is not learnt, it is inborn. How you guys cunningly want to turn Igbos support for a Yoruba, ijaw and fulani candidate into a “Pdp support” is nothing short of satanic. What the fvck was Pdp in 1999 to elicit ‘support’ from the Igbos? What could Pdp as a party have done for the Igbos to make them overtly support a party that was barely months into existence?
1. Igbos supported obasanjo because he showed good leadership and oversaw a peaceful transition from military to civilian rule
2. In 2003 his major opposition was buhari, which Igbos rightly rejected
3. In 2007 yaradua’s major opponent again was buhari which Igbos rightly rejected
4. In 2011 Jonathan’s major opponent was once again buhari which Igbos rightly rejected
5. In 2015…the same reason
6. In 2019 the same fvcking reason!
7. Posterity has proven the Igbos RIGHT for rejecting buhari at the polls all those times.

You guys think all of us were born in 2000 or what? Many of us have been voting before you urchins saw your pubic hairs.
you can unturn history with your so long a letter
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Phcmayor(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu boys
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by RealTalkNoBull: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

When youre tired of lying to yourselves and rewriting history, you will come back down to reality.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by drdeath: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:

Go and read Isaiah Chp 45 v7!
No kill yasef!
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by putin2: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is theLagos they built , touts everywhere the only thing bat built very well in Lagos .
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Grandmeister(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
emilo2bad:
you can unturn history with your so long a letter
Nigerians are beginning to see the deceitful and ungrateful nature of you guys..continue down that path…
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
It should be destroy I support it since they think they have Monopoly of violence and threaten let them enjoy it.

I give no shit if even obi house is set on fire I give no shit.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by chikason22(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleyanya1:
The fear is Real amongst the ruling party and other oppositions.

Initially, they said P.O and the #Obidatti movement was of no significance and lacked structures. Now they keep playing politics of ethnicity and hate.

APC can only try but won't win this battle. Good will never prevail anymore over Evil in Nigeria. #VoteWisely
It's rather evil will never prevail over good.
Correct your statement please.. thanks
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Drsmartphilips: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beress:
Tinubu is a known chalatan. A notorious agbero who's only qualified to be a NURTW chairman.

Peter Obi is the only option in this election
obi is a weakling who is qualified to be a village jester
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by Masterclass32: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Agbado miscreants doing what they do best.

Why feel threatened by a 'structureless' party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / NUC Shuts Down Nine Fake Universities / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.