Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. (46765 Views)

NLC Is Doing Controlled Opposition - Morris Monye / Kwakwanso In Gombe State To Open NNPP Party Office (Pictures) / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by AlwaysPositive: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
alizma:

Not everyone shares your family problem ok,

I feel for you.

You really need help.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by alizma: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

I feel for you.

You really need help.
I need financial help unlike you who need mental help. That's where our difference comes clear.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by AlwaysPositive: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2022
alizma:

I need financial help unlike you who need mental help. That's where our difference comes clear.

How can someone with financial issues be mentally okay grin grin grin. Stop doing drugs, so you can be useful to yourself and family.

I got you where I wanted, see how you are now shaking and publicizing your stupidity.

Go and get a job, trolling on Nairaland adds nothing to your account, and begging here won't help you eithergrin grin grin grin. Anyways your generation is well known for begging.

Atleast I have a business of mine, not financially drained like you, very happy and most importantly I am enjoying this special kind of peace of mind that you will never in your life dream of.

Aturu awusa.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by alizma: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

How can someone with financial issues be mentally okay grin grin grin. Stop doing drugs, so you can be useful to yourself and family.

I got you where I wanted, see how you are now shaking and publicizing your stupidity.

Go and get a job, trolling on Nairaland adds nothing to your account, and begging here won't help you eithergrin grin grin grin. Anyways your generation is well known for begging.

Atleast I have a business of mine, not financially drained like you, very happy and most importantly I am enjoying this special kind of peace of mind that you will never in your life dream of.

Aturu awusa.
Mumu, now I understand your level of reasoning, if you are normal, you should have understood that, "I need financial help" is a general language as there is no normal and progressive man who doesn't want to move to the next stage financially. It doesn't mean literally mean that a man is broke or poor. Nairaland has offer you guys anonymity that is why you can boast of business before some people, Mr billionaire who doesn't need more money, it may shocked you that outside nairaland, the person you are talking to can comfortably pay your salary for one year. But like I say, I still need financial help.
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by AlwaysPositive: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
alizma:

Mumu, now I understand your level of reasoning, if you are normal, you should have understood that, "I need financial help" is a general language as there is no normal and progressive man who doesn't want to move to the next stage financially. It doesn't mean literally mean that a man is broke or poor. Nairaland has offer you guys anonymity that is why you can boast of business before some people, Mr billionaire who doesn't need more money, it may shocked you that outside nairaland, the person you are talking to can comfortably pay your salary for one year. But like I say, I still need financial help.

You can pay my salary but can't afford three square meal, begging on Nairaland won't help you either grin grin grin. Your mumu no too much?

Go and be useful to yourself and your family. grin grin grin.... Wasted drug addict
Re: Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. by alizma: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

You can pay my salary but can't afford three square meal, begging on Nairaland won't help you either grin grin grin. Your mumu no too much?

Go and be useful to yourself and your family. grin grin grin.... Wasted drug addict
Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.