Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis (22662 Views)

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Gkay1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Using Anambra and Lagos only as a yardstick for development.

If you vote Obituary, may the level and pace of development in Anambra be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

If you vote Tinubu, may the level and pace of development in Lagos be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.
Sense far from u,
Stop comparing the 2 state, they don't generate the same revenue and their federal government allocations is different.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by ridbell01(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jestin:
They will surely turn this post to another political hailing section for shaking shaking grandpa. The truth is that Lagos made tinubu and not the other way round
one of the children of hate and perdition nothing good ever come out in your barren land for the past one decade but killing and killing and thats how till will continue till you filter the generational curse in your blood

2 Likes

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Funmisurge(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Johnrake69:
Welcome development. I'm still wondering the infrastructure the Lagos state government built from 1999 till date that people have been hyping about it.

Is it the road, schools, airports, sea ports, fourth mainland bridge? And what's the justification for 780Billion debt profile and #40billion monthly IGR.

Lagos has one of the worst intra state roads among the top cities in Nigeria.

Lagosians are going through hell especially as regards commuting from one place to another. Internal roads are none existence. I'm about changing my shocks twice in a year for a private car I use just for myself as a single guy.

Meanwhile, the first owner of the car in America didn't change the shock for 15years he used it.

From ilasa to Okota the money agboro collects in a week or two from Keke and bike is enough to fix that road.

But what do I know? Praise singers will soon point to Eko Atlantic as Lagos achievement. A place 99% of Lagosians can't afford anything there. It baffles me how that can be an achievement for a place you literally have to fight your way to enter a bus during rush hours.

#780 Billion debt and piling aside from the #40B monthly IGR.

Relocate to ur state and enjoy ur first class infrastructure better than that of Lagos state. Child of hate, u will all be thrown into lagoon this time around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Johnrake69: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Corto: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Johnrake69:
Welcome development. I'm still wondering the infrastructure the Lagos state government built from 1999 till date that people have been hyping about it.

Is it the road, schools, airports, sea ports, fourth mainland bridge? And what's the justification for 780Billion debt profile and #40billion monthly IGR.

Lagosians are going through hell especially as regards commuting from one place to another. Internal roads are none existence. I'm about changing my shocks twice in a year for a private car I use just for myself as a single guy.

Meanwhile, the first owner of the car in America didn't change the shock for 15years he used it.

From ilasa to Okota the money agboro collects in a week or two from Keke and bike is enough to fix that road.

But what do I know? Praise singers will soon point to Eko Atlantic as Lagos achievement. A place 99% of Lagosians can't afford anything there. It baffles me how that can be an achievement for a place you literally have to fight your way to enter a bus during rush hours.

Better shush!

Unless you don't mind to be accused of jealousy and laziness

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Quintopia: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

I think this infrastructural project are necessary. It has been on blue print for decades.
The next four years should be a blast for Lagos economy, because blue line, red line rail will be generating massive income , lekki port and other infrastructural project might bounce the igr to 100bn then construction of roads will be done massively beyond people's expectations and debt could be serviced.

Good point. These large projects should generate the income that will be used to build more basic infrastructure like inner city roads with sidewalks, underground drainage, streetlights, etc.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by 234daniel2010(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
No big deal about this, small states that dont generate half of what Lagos is generating have their airport or some ongoing construction.

N3TRAL:
We've passed the era of praying for infrastructure in Lagos. Bola Tinubu designed a long term plan to turn Lagos into the most decent city in Africa. He and successive Lagos State governments have achieved this goal to a great extent.

We're now in the epoch where we pray that children of hate, bitterness, and envy do not leave their region only to come and burn our properties in Lagos.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Johnbosco4799: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:
We've passed the era of praying for infrastructure in Lagos. Bola Tinubu designed a long term plan to turn Lagos into the most decent city in Africa. He and successive Lagos State governments have achieved this goal to a great extent.

We're now in the epoch where we pray that children of hate, bitterness, and envy do not leave their region only to come and burn our properties in Lagos.
oga Lagos is old FCT, Lagos have developed beyond before Tinibu era, why crediting everything to him, tomorrow tell me he built third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by abokikhalifa: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Johnrake69:

Oya, vex and go back to Anambra na. Abi wating you reason ?

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by byinks(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ibeju Lekki Land for Sale around

Lekki airport project

Pan Atlantic University

4th mainland Bridge project

Other gated Estates...

600 sq metres

Call 08087596124
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by newoffer: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Road network is poor. Leave airport and fix the road. We have traffic virtually EVERYWHERE
donforeign:
Lagos is supposed to be toe to toe with other mega nations but what we have is an eye sore, d looting is too much.. in the city of the blind, one eye man is d king.. I understand
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tiwasiaife(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Using Anambra and Lagos only as a yardstick for development.

If you vote Obituary, may the level and pace of development in Anambra be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

If you vote Tinubu, may the level and pace of development in Lagos be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

Lagos was built on Nigerian resources.
It was designed by FG.
It's like tomorrow Abuja becomes a State?
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Gkay1:

Sense far from u,
Stop comparing the 2 state, they don't generate the same revenue and their federal government allocations is different.

Just say Amen in your mind to the one you want. No one is asking you for stories

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Princedapace(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2022
beyondPen:

We should push for separation by sacrificing our people without brain and tact right?

Dont worry for our race cos we are doing it with Asiwaju!!

No, so as to chase the bitter igbos away from Lagos. U don't get it? As long as u run unitary system of govt in Nigeria, those biter igbos willl always come to Lagos.
So, to reduce or end that, support igbos to separate Nigeria.
During the last war, if yorubas had suported the break up of Nigeria, there is no war, hausas woukd have won the war na.

U can't be shouting that the bitter igbos are in Lagos when we run unitary system of govt.
Take for instance, there are not too many Scottish people in London. Why? Scotland has it own capital Glasgow and that is where her own citizens move to more.
So, Nigeria can still practice UK 4 nation system. This way, bitter igbos will stay away from Lagos and u enjoy ur Lagos.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by clothingonline(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2022
Lagos has potentials
Lagos has good managers I would rate them 70 percent
Lagos will have being better most state in Nigeria a failed state reason lagos is over crowded
Pressure on its resources
I supply tees and cap for campaign and event

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I can’t stop laughing when i see how these zombidiots try their best to take credit away from Tinubu all the time. Its a wasted effort and argument. Everyone can see it.

you don't have sense.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

The beauty and wonderful beneficial effects of strategic economic, developmental and political alignment.

The good and wonderful side of reaping what you sow, you get whatever you want, gone are the days when Lagos state begged Jona for federal right off way approval for the Lagos Metro Red Line.

With good, credible leadership, a great sense of duty, creative vision and imagination and state pride, nothing is impossible, the sky is always the limit for Lagos State as long as they keep producing great leaders and excellent determination to always push their state forward no matter what.

That axis is already the most valuable economic landscape in Nigeria with tens of billions of dollars worth of investments from industries to refinery, petrochemical, gas and fertilizer plants, massive FTZ, resorts and recreation, real estates, Eko Atlantic and Marina business district, the financial district in VI.

This airport is a no-brainer, there's absolutely zero sense in flying to MMA miles away and fighting through traffic for hours to do business in Lekki and elsewhere in that axis.

This is a long time coming development, I can not wait to carry luggage and fly through this airport in the nearest future.

Decades later, one man's Lekki vision is producing fruits of many value

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Again, Kudos to Lagos, the people of Lagos and their great leaders.

do you people have conscience at all? That tiny strip of Land has a port and a refinery and you want to vote an airport there!!!! haaa that is chaos loading. the traffic in Lekki alone is brutal. Mainland traffic is not half as mad as Lekki traffic. Oga park well the airport is misplaced priority and just media ops propaganda. This is the same scam with 4th Mainland bridge all this because of election and because the contender Peter Obi is throwing issue based campaign of which they are so inept and deficient in that is why they are doing all thos rubbish.
Oga the airport is highly unnecessary in that axis. The gas flaring from the refinery will even reduce visibility so it really makes no sense.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2022
joe1309:
why can't ur people from southeast stay put in ur region useless people, drug dealers, baby factores facilitators and many other crimes

But you go and desecrate cemeteries and mine skulls
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

People always misunderstand their negative, crude and ignorant comments, when you see them rant and spew all manner of rubbish when they see progress and development outside their poor, unproductive, and barbaric sit-at-home towns and villages, they are actually expressing their own personal pain, sorrow, and poor disposition in life.

Imagine people from the poorest and most unproductive regions lecturing other people, a region where terrorists control their economy, a region where terrorists dictate to them when they can leave their homes to conduct business or to make a living, a region where trucks and vehicles conducting commerce and businesses are burnt, destroyed and their drivers slaughtered, a region where no sane investor is willing to enter. Does it make sense? No.

Don't misunderstand their pain and sorrow when they lash out at other people..

Do you know sometime you talk like someone whose mother fed with Hyena milk and as such the brain cells were not developed. you call a region unproductive yet a state(Anambra) received more FDI in Q1 this year than Oyo in the supposed SW and Kaduna in the supposed North. Also for this same unproductive region data from Lagos Chamber of Commerce stared that 65% of the cargo that enters Lagos ports are bound for Onitsha and Aba, yet it is an unproductive region to you, and you still believe that they are trooping to SW. I tell you that the migration has reduced in the past 15 years.
You don't have sense and I keep telling you this. Stop collecting money from these people for propaganda.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Theunbothered:

Because children of hate have taken over our lands. We need to get them out so we can fully rule ourselves without interference and sieze their properties.

if them born you well try and seize any person's properties. This is not online where you make mouth try it, you want to reap where you didn't sow walahi if you don't see God that day ehnnn.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Funmisurge:

Relocate to ur state and enjoy ur first class infrastructure better than that of Lagos state. Child of hate, u will all be thrown into lagoon this time around

Mind how you threaten people and spread hatred. To track you is not hard at all. you would be arrested by DSS.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by steve6: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by beyondPen(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Princedapace:

No, so as to chase the bitter igbos away from Lagos. U don't get it? As long as u run unitary system of govt in Nigeria, those biter igbos willl always come to Lagos.
During the last war, if yorubas had suported the break up of Nigeria, there is no war, hausas woukd have won the war na.

U can't be shouting that the bitter igbos are in Lagos when we run unitary system of govt.
Take for instance, there are not too many Scottish people in London. Why? Scotland has it own capital Glasgow and that is where her own citizens move to more.
So, Nigeria can still practice UK 4 nation system. This way, bitter igbos will stay away from Lagos and u enjoy ur Lagos.

Why should we support them now when they ave never want our support.

It was the yorubas idea to separate Nigeria but they were the ones who kicked against it by now we would have been doing true federalism system of government.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Princedapace(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2022
beyondPen:

Why should we support them now when they ave never want our support.

It was the yorubas idea to separate Nigeria but they were the ones who kicked against it by now we would have been doing true federalism system of government.

As long as Nigeria runs unitray system of govt where tax are collected from everyone by central govt and shared by FG and FG controls the key important economic factors, Igbos and everyone will always live in Lagos. So, if u want the bitter Igbos out, join hands demand for true federalism and separate Nigeria.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by beyondPen(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Princedapace:

As long as Nigeria runs unitray system of govt where tax are collected from everyone by central govt and shared by FG and FG controls the key important economic factors, Igbos and everyone will always live in Lagos. So, if u want the bitter Igbos out, join hands demand for true federalism and separate Nigeria.

They should join hands with us instead to make Nigeria work again

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Princedapace(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
beyondPen:

They should join hands with us instead to make Nigeria work again

Nigeria can not work.. never ever ever ever ever ever.

Archive this post. Come back in 50 years time, if we continue this system, we would be saying same thing in 50 years time. No country with this type of system and multi ethnic group has worked. Maybe u can study or read about Swizerland system
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by beyondPen(m): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Princedapace:

Nigeria can not work.. never ever ever ever ever ever.

Archive this post. Come back in 50 years time, if we continue this system, we would be saying same thing in 50 years time. No country with this type of system and multi ethnic group has worked. Maybe u can study or read about Swizerland system

Even with the true federalism you are talking about the states will still demand money from the government.

There will be ethnic war in Nigeria because everyone will be biased in their regions against other tribes.

BAT is what we need to draw a template in which any leader will follow.

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2022
Princedapace:

Who imposed a unitary system on Nigeria? Was it not an igbo led administration?

How do you want Yorubas to support igbos to separate from Nigeria? Have you presented any proposal to them officially and they refused? You guys have even made the Yorubas your number 2 enemy and you still accuse them of not supporting you.
Abi you want to fight the FG and die on your behalf

How can Yorubas support the break up of Nigeria when the matter was never tabled. You guys just unilaterally declared secession and you hoped Yorubas will just pick up arms and fight for your objectives.

As I said, igbos were the main proponent and drivers of the one Nigeria and unitary system. You can't be reprobating and aprobating like a pendulum and expect everyone to swing along.

You guys are only good at making noise on social media, you have not made any official proposal that anyone can look at for consideration.

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Funmisurge(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
obynzo:

Mind how you threaten people and spread hatred. To track you is not hard at all. you would be arrested by DSS.

U are not in ur right frame of mind from the context of this statement
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Funmisurge:

U are not in ur right frame of mind from the context of this statement

Just continue spreading hate speech you would soon understand.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Tundex911: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
I pray make flood no carry airplane in the nearest future
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2022
This is definitely a welcome development. I flew into Lagos today and I was in a car for 3 hours just to get to Lekki. It will definitely help in terms of traffic too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Air Travel Companies With Most Plane Crashes In 2014 / Toyota Sienna Burnt On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.