Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis (22665 Views)

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
DAwest7:
where is Ekiti airport located and give us pictures biko

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
tishbite41:

The departure of the Igbos is the worst nightmare of the Yorubas
They can't imagine Nigeria without the Igbos
cos nah ibo dey feed us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by ebufa: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:
We've passed the era of praying for infrastructure in Lagos. Bola Tinubu designed a long term plan to turn Lagos into the most decent city in Africa. He and successive Lagos State governments have achieved this goal to a great extent.

We're now in the epoch where we pray that children of hate, bitterness, and envy do not leave their region only to come and burn our properties in Lagos.

nah so ! same Lagos state that cannot clean its streets.......with slums all over! na so una paint a closet islamic boko haram sympathizer into power in 2015............Lagos the globally acclaimed worst place to live in the world!
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by anochuko01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Way4orward:
Fashola really designed Lagos to be a modern city. Some people think is Tinubu that designed Lagos city. �

Lol

Fashola, ambode, sanwoolu, osinbajo and co were all in Tinubu's government. You think they were just playing chess for 8 years? Think man. The continuity and precedence in governing Lagos is a recipe for success. Only Abuja city enjoys that in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by 13october: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sit at home people can't appreciate good things

quote author=Jestin post=117357476]They will surely turn this post to another political hailing section for shaking shaking grandpa. The truth is that Lagos made tinubu and not the other way round [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Ujm1: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Oh
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by adefitim(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Another headache to the children of hates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tollyboy5(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Nice one but that resources could have been applied to fixing a reasonable km of internal roads. This would further cushion the effect of the ban on okada because mini buses and taxi would be able to cover more routes and move people closer to their homes.

Getting to bus stops is not easy for a lot of lagosians and not UpTo 20% of them fly by air.

I am entitled to My opinion
I think this infrastructural project are necessary. It has been on blue print for decades.
The next four years should be a blast for Lagos economy, because blue line, red line rail will be generating massive income , lekki port and other infrastructural project might bounce the igr to 100bn then construction of roads will be done massively beyond people's expectations and debt could be serviced.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Countersam(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fix the road first.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by TrumpDonald2: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jestin:
They will surely turn this post to another political hailing section for shaking shaking grandpa. The truth is that Lagos made tinubu and not the other way round
God bless you
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by odinga1of: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Using Anambra and Lagos only as a yardstick for development.

If you vote Obituary, may the level and pace of development in Anambra be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

If you vote Tinubu, may the level and pace of development in Lagos be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

And may what Nigeria is currently facing be your portion in Jesus name
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tollyboy5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Must you always compare Nigeria with the uncivilized British Island savages
I like this statement.

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
odinga1of:

And may what Nigeria is currently facing be your portion in Jesus name

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by twilliamx(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Easiest way for The Ancestor to be sneaked to London to change pampers without the masses knowing grin
Even though Na Tinubu be my man but walahi.. You dey craze.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tollyboy5(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Since 1999, we have been hearing this during elections. The next one they'd say is building the 4th mainland bridge in one year grin

We don wise bayi
I think one of the problem is that Lagos state is kickstarting many project at a time.

Around Ojo Alaba the ten lane road is already a reality and work is going on everyday with several flyovers on the road.
Let's see how fast they can finish everything and lit up everywhere with street light.

Anyways I'm voting jandor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
He revealed that Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led government has sought and obtained approval from the Federal Government for the construction of the new airport in Lagos.

The beauty and wonderful beneficial effects of strategic economic, developmental and political alignment.

The good and wonderful side of reaping what you sow, you get whatever you want, gone are the days when Lagos state begged Jona for federal right off way approval for the Lagos Metro Red Line.

With good, credible leadership, a great sense of duty, creative vision and imagination and state pride, nothing is impossible, the sky is always the limit for Lagos State as long as they keep producing great leaders and excellent determination to always push their state forward no matter what.

That axis is already the most valuable economic landscape in Nigeria with tens of billions of dollars worth of investments from industries to refinery, petrochemical, gas and fertilizer plants, massive FTZ, resorts and recreation, real estates, Eko Atlantic and Marina business district, the financial district in VI.

This airport is a no-brainer, there's absolutely zero sense in flying to MMA miles away and fighting through traffic for hours to do business in Lekki and elsewhere in that axis.

This is a long time coming development, I can not wait to carry luggage and fly through this airport in the nearest future.

Decades later, one man's Lekki vision is producing fruits of many value

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

Again, Kudos to Lagos, the people of Lagos and their great leaders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by joe1309: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Easiest way for The Ancestor to be sneaked to London to change pampers without the masses knowing grin
u mean Obiano, that common thief from Biafra, the home of drug dealers. Yeye people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Bluntemperor: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Delaw135:
Nice one

Oga Sanwo-Olu, well done!
This will be great and I hope the 3,500 hectares of land will be preserved and not to be encroached --upon by the Land grabbers now and years to come , even by some powerful in govt circles!
-Govern Sanwo-Olu - what is the situation of the 4th- Mainland Bridge - after the prototype had been displayed on the Televisions and Radio for Nigerians to see?
- What is the situation of Sabo Ikorodu--Agbowa-Itokin Road,as this Road is so bad that people are really in a fixed ! If this is Federal Govt Road but is it that there is nothing can be done to reduce suffering on this Road?
Honourable Fashola, please,do something on this Itokin - Ikorodu--Agbowa-Itokin Road, it's death trap!

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by joe1309: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Johnrake69:
Welcome development. I'm still wondering the infrastructure the Lagos state government built from 1999 till date that people have been hyping about it.

Is it the road, schools, airports, sea ports, fourth mainland bridge? And what's the justification for 780Billion debt profile and #40billion monthly IGR.

Lagos has one of the worst intra state roads among the top cities in Nigeria.

Lagosians are going through hell especially as regards commuting from one place to another. Internal roads are none existence. I'm about changing my shocks twice in a year for a private car I use just for myself as a single guy.

Meanwhile, the first owner of the car in America didn't change the shock for 15years he used it.

From ilasa to Okota the money agboro collects in a week or two from Keke and bike is enough to fix that road.

But what do I know? Praise singers will soon point to Eko Atlantic as Lagos achievement. A place 99% of Lagosians can't afford anything there. It baffles me how that can be an achievement for a place you literally have to fight your way to enter a bus during rush hours.

#780 Billion debt and piling aside from the #40B monthly IGR.
why can't ur people from southeast stay put in ur region useless people, drug dealers, baby factores facilitators and many other crimes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by ufuosman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good one
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Joniww(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hahaha
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by joe1309: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Way4orward:
Fashola really designed Lagos to be a modern city. Some people think is Tinubu that designed Lagos city. �
I was hoping you would say Peter Obi, shameless people!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Interesting2023: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:
We've passed the era of praying for infrastructure in Lagos. Bola Tinubu designed a long term plan to turn Lagos into the most decent city in Africa. He and successive Lagos State governments have achieved this goal to a great extent.

We're now in the epoch where we pray that children of hate, bitterness, and envy do not leave their region only to come and burn our properties in Lagos.

Which of the Tinubu??, will just keep quiet if u don't know about the history of Lagos State
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by rpstar12: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Please God, keep them in their shithole in the east, let them not come to lagos anymore to burn our heritage. They are children of envy and hate. Keep them in their undeveloped states. Let them continue their suffering over there.

And you would pass the hatred DNA to your children...endless loop..

Why don't Americans from Newyork, hate Americans from Chicago?
But in Africa, we hate each other and yet still pray to God to make Africa better than America.

Life is short-term and the future of our unborn generations depends on us. if we keep hating each other, Africa would still move backwards compared to other nations.

It's a mistake our forefather did, but we haven't learnt from it.

Remember nobody selected his or her race, nationality of birth, gender etc, so its better to fight for a better tomorrow than wasting a lifetime hating your neighbour

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by oneMalik: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
GOD WILK MAKE IT A RRALITY !

KEEP DEVELOPING LAGOS

EKO LELEYI !
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is commendable. Kudos to Governor Sanwo-Olu.

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tishbite41(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Lagos needs at least 3 airports. There’s Stansted and London City Airport, 4 in london alone.
Cho cho cho cho
Propaganda without economic common sense
What's the human traffic of MMA and MMA 2?!
Is it working at full capacity?!
In an era where airlines are dying, aviation jobs are lost on daily basis, you're hallucinating over an airport that would be another white elephant project
May God help us

1 Like

Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Mrtaye: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=117358233][/quote]
Nice one �
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Using Anambra and Lagos only as a yardstick for development.

If you vote Obituary, may the level and pace of development in Anambra be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

If you vote Tinubu, may the level and pace of development in Lagos be your portion and that of your family in Jesus name.

Lagos as a state was created in 1967. Anambra was created in 1991.

By the time your family members are struggling to make progress in life, they won't know their stup/d son cursed them online.
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by tishbite41(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
cos nah ibo dey feed us
Make I create Biafra thread now, na Afonjas go invade am
Re: LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis by olumike001(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Way4orward:

You won't die if you say Tinubu.
Anyway the fact that you talk of a design and a person not ruling but having a structure for development till date is ok for me. We got the message loud and clear. Fashola is not looking for any political assignment now u r campaigning. The day he will be coming our for something in the future you will remodify your claim, "how Fashola was a minister doing nothing"...

Anyway the design for progress is very important.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Airport To Be Completed Second Quarter Of The Year / Whats My Best Relocation Choice? / Traveling Abroad: Your Guidance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.