Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed (26098 Views)

"Cannibal" Is On The Loose - Meet General Armageddon / Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) / Italy Slides Into Recession, Darkening Outlook For Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by lhordspy: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Aboki99:

Nigerian xtians support America because it destabilises and kill their supposed enemies: Muslims.

Very correct, No wonder this country is still lacking behind. A country where religious body like CAN,PFN leaves the preaching of God and now attacks and antagonises islam verbally with every little chances they have during political interviews just because a candidate decided to chose a muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Techstar: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
United state be acting like an evil First wife jittering all around fakely, just to appear they do care about the stability of the house after they must have wickedly and secretly instigated a fight between the second wife and the husband. Hypocrites.

It is funny how sane people still support such an hypocrital altitude of this evil US.

The same United state that threatened to invade Cuba if the Russians established any military set-up in cuba near United state.

It is the same United state going around secretly setting up military bases in Ukraine near Russia and in Taiwan near China, which may gives room to the establishment of biological and nuclear weapons being installed near Russia and china. There were confirmed traces of biological weapons in ukraine already which prompt Russia to start their 'special operations' before it gets out of hand.

Same hypocrital US that almost caused a nuclear war confrontation during the Cuban missille crises, threatening to nuke cuban because of Russia installing military base in cuba are still the same One crying and wailing that Russia is threatening to nuke ukraine, because of same reasons they also threatened Cuba.

Is that not hypocrisy?

View the picture below and confirm yourself, or you can read more extensively on cuban missile crises and bays of pig invasion. I will also drop the link below.

Like i promised, i wont stop until i emancipates you ignorant ones from the shackles of western invisible chains. That they made you guys completely brainwashed and turned into a zombie, whereby they can now remote control your minds through mainstream media propaganda and fake news. Allowing you only see what they want you to see and know.

From the official US office of historian itself.
Here is the link : https://history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/cuban-missile-crisis

Here are the screenshots:
You forgot to add that America is the only country in the world that has ever used atomic bombs on innocent civilians including women and children - twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Bontafa: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Very correct, No wonder this country is still lacking behind. A country where religious body like CAN,PFN leaves the preaching of God and now attacks and antagonises islam verbally with every little chances they have during political interviews just because a candidate decided to chose a muslim/muslim ticket.

Muslim Muslim ticket in a multiple religious county.

You must be a suya.

So Atiku does not have sense?

No obi .

Nor kwankwaso even sowore.

Only Asiwaju abi ?
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Amayabor1: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu man, i didnt even bothered reading must of the bullcrap, you just wasted your time. I dont read nonsense from dumb-ass like you, i only saw the first line and image.

Firstly, stay away from western media, i can see you are also posting screenshot from one. I always warn you. It will make you brain-less e eventually.

They were cofirmed traces of biological lab establishment by the US military incojunction with their secret service in Ukraine. Or why do you think russia acted up immediately. Because they love war??

Read wide an deep my friend. You are embarrassing yourself on a public forum like this with your ignorance.

I know it is people lile you that believes gadaffi was actually in charge of nuclear war head, which prompt the evil westerners to invade this country and kill him.

They only eventually showed us lot of Gold they stole, no nuclear warhead.

Dumb. I wont stop until i free everyone of you.

Zombie. I wrote facts to correct your lies and you are here writing alot but not making any sense. Answer the following questions;

1. How did the US instigate the Russia-Ukraine war?
2. Show me evidences that the US have military bases in Taiwan and Ukraine. At least, i just showed you that the US doesn't have military bases in Ukraine. You want me to also show you that they don't have in Taiwan?
3. Show me evidences that the US wanted to nuke Cuba during the cuba missile crisis.

You think Nairaland is a beer parlour where you will just come, talk rubbish and nobody will scrutinize whatever you say?

You are talking about biological labs in Ukraine established by the US. Russia didn't discover any bioweapons lab in ukraine. They only said that to justify the invasion to zombies like you.

Okay, let's assume Russia found a bioweapon lab sponsored by the US in Ukraine, was that the reason Russia invaded Ukraine? Did Russia/putin say that Ukraine has bioweapons, that is why they are invading the country? Do you even know the reason for this invasion?
Your Mumu nor too much?.

It is bad enough that you are a zombie. But to be a liar and an illiterate who can't construct sentences in simple English is pathetic.

Read what some Russia scientists discovered! You will still term it western media. The picture you posted along with your earlier comment about the cuban Missile crisis was from where? Was it from Russian or chinese media?

Very foolish set of human beings. When you show them facts, they shout that you are being brainwashed by western media. When they want to buttress their other points, they also run to the same western media.

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Fun Fact: There are enough nuclear weapons in the world to destroy 18 earth sized planets.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Allisgud: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2022
If it was an American movie,u will have seen them sent somebody like actor as a messinery or spy to to Russia to go and capture putting who is the boss's and dismantle that nuclear weapon easily,American movie so easy and perfect angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by lhordspy: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Amayabor1:

Zombie. I wrote facts to correct your lies and you are here writing alot but not making any sense. Answer the following questions;

1. How did the US instigate the Russia-Ukraine war?
2. Show me evidences that the US have military bases in Taiwan and Ukraine. At least, i just showed you that the US doesn't have military bases in Ukraine. You want me to also show you that they don't have in Taiwan?
3. Show me evidences that the US wanted to nuke Cuba during the cuba missile crisis.

You think Nairaland is a beer parlour where you will just come, talk rubbish and nobody will scrutinize whatever you say?

You are talking about biological labs in Ukraine established by the US. Russia didn't discover any bioweapons lab in ukraine. They only said that to justify the invasion to zombies like you.

Okay, let's assume Russia found a bioweapon lab sponsored by the US in Ukraine, was that the reason Russia invaded Ukraine? Did Russia/putin say that Ukraine has bioweapons, that is why they are invading the country? Do you even know the reason for this invasion?
Your Mumu nor too much?.

It is bad enough that you are a zombie. But to be a liar and an illiterate who can't construct sentences in simple English is pathetic.

Read what some Russia scientists discovered! You will still term it western media. The picture you posted along with your earlier comment about the cuban Missile crisis was from where? Was it from Russian or chinese media?

Very foolish set of human beings. When you show them facts, they shout that you are being brainwashed by western media. When they want to buttress their other points, they also run to the same western media.

Another screenshot from a western source. You are even ashamed to even let us know the pro-western media you are screenshotting your bullcraps from.

Look at the bullcrap you just showed me without sources or refference. If the 10 Russian scientist said that, can we just have theit names or the sources you got that from? Lol.

Everyone can just sit and write bullcrap on the internet thesw days. Show me source, my friend. An authentic one.

I posted facts, and even went as far as into the US official historian office website to dig out history and educate you. I posted links, and screenshots, i am not a coward like you.

Show me sources and link sir and stop acting like a baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Horokrox: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2022
God1000:
Well, Putin is cornered and this is a threat to his regime and reputation both in Russia and across the world as his soldiers keep retreating everyday from the four regions he annexed just last week, so he may think of doing something unthinkable to save face like deploying chemical and biological weapons or the last option which is using nuclear weapon, but that will be the end of Russia as well.

I understand the palpable fear among NATO countries, especially the small and weak countries that rely heavily on US protection.

At this point, it's up to Russians to do the needful and put Putin out of his misery.

The despot needs to understand that this is 21st century, he should let go his imperial ambition and colonial fantasies.

From the so-called demilitarisation and denazification of Ukraine to land grabbing, is this what he once called special military operation? I think he has just made his evil intentions known.

Why doing something he always blames the west for.
You must be a brain DEAD IDIOT undecided

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Idaytesj29(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2022
9gerian:
The proverbial beheader who refuses a sword bearing guard standing behind him it seems.

That's the truth. No better proverb to describe the US in this situation.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by MasterKernel: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2022
BentizilL:
Those that are daring Russia are playing with fire and they knows it... cheesy

The defeated Russia? grin
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Idaytesj29(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Blaqputin:

Did the US go nuclear for no reason ¿

I guess if you slap someone you are engaged in a fight with and the slap happens to hit him well painfully. He has the right and it's fair play to exterminate your entire generation including children, women and pregnant ones. And render your homeland useless for another 50 years.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by olaoyeisrael8: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Make the world kukuma do end, shey na life be this, all men go dey equal in death.Make the world kukuma do end, shey na life be this, all men go dey equal in death....
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Idaytesj29(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2022
tete7000:

When you read the atrocities of Japan in China during WWII and their ruthlessness at war fronts, you will know they deserved to be nuked. Even the Japan never complained about been nuked. They threw the first atomic bomb at you, wiped your whole city, and you still had to wait until a second one was thrown at you before you surrendered. What a people Japanese were they? Brutal, hopeless and ruthless. They started a war by bombing pearl harbor, they use unconventional kamikaze, killing their citizens in suicidal attacks and killing thousands of US citizens in the process and you people are here asking what justification Americans had to nuke them. You know nothing about WWII. If another global war starts, morality will be suspended, nuclear and biological weapon will be used and many will die, including Putin and Biden maybe. All is justified in a global conflict. If Putin likes, let him start the war. Ọrùn ń yà bo, kí ṣòro enikan.

You simply refuse to recognize the enormous evil called Atomic Bomb by equating it with pearl harbour bombing , kamikazi attacks and Japanese imperial activities in China. This is unfair and shows you are ignoring a vital part of your understanding to defend the US. Atomic Bombs and Nuclear bombs are the evils of warfare, no country should be allowed to have it, not to talk of deployment.

The two instances here, the Japanese do not posses atomic bomb, only the big 5 has it at that time. So, the Japanese did not bomb the Pearl harbour with Atomic, they use the fighter jet bombs and they bombed military assets their in the harbour. They did not attack peoples homes to burn women and children alive. Kindly note that there is a lot of difference between conventional bombs and atomic bombs. US was the first country to use the atomic bomb in the world, and still holds the records as the only country audacious enough to burn two cities to ashes with women and children in it.

As truly said, all is justifiable in conflict, and this confirms the position that US is a country that kills by the sword but she is afraid of dieing by the sword. Unfortunately, she cannot change history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Henon: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=Akalia post=117364101]WW3 brewing. I am glad that I would witness a global war time as it was during WW1 and WW2. I can't wait. [/quote
May you have sense in Jesus name.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by pansophist(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
United state be acting like an evil First wife jittering all around fakely, just to appear they do care about the stability of the house after they must have wickedly and secretly instigated a fight between the second wife and the husband. Hypocrites. It is funny how sane people still support such an hypocrital altitude of this evil US.

Same hypocrital US that almost caused a nuclear war confrontation during the Cuban missille crises, threatening to nuke cuban because of Russia installing military base in cuba are still the same One crying and wailing that Russia is threatening to nuke ukraine, because of same reasons they also threatened Cuba.

Only the US has actually set a precedence on the usage of nuclear weapons when they blew up two Japanese cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as the unknown second usage of nuclear weapon testing at Bikini Atoll, Marshal islands, destroying an island people that did nothing to anyone, who just wanted to exist undisturbed. Just to test the effectiveness of nuclear weapons, people were destroyed by the US, just because they were weak.

One can not have a good and healthy conscience, and not condemn the behavior of the US in the international sphere. The media has done a good job of making people love the enemy and hate the victim. Russia has a legitimate case to go into Ukraine, but for the brainwashed western zombies, it doesn't matter. Na wa.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by francisobiabo(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2022
Do you know the meaning of MAD? Mutual Assured Destruction.... When nuclear weapon is applied, there is no winner but losers.... USA cannot defeat Russia, know this and know peace...
Omoawoke:
US will defeat Russia on any warfare, the best brain powers In the world are still in US. The only fear is that US don’t want to suffer any casualties on their soil. And US going into full force with Russia, the victory may cost them their world power

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by lhordspy: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2022
pansophist:

Only the US has actually set a precedence on the usage of nuclear weapons when they blew up two Japanese cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as the unknown second usage of nuclear weapon testing at Bikini Atoll, Marshal islands, destroying an island people that did nothing to anyone, who just wanted to exist undisturbed. Just to test the effectiveness of nuclear weapons, people were destroyed by the US, just because they were weak.

One can not have a good and healthy conscience, and not condemn the behavior of the US in the international sphere. The media has done a good job of making people love the enemy and hate the victim. Russia has a legitimate case to go into Ukraine, but for the brainwashed western zombies, it doesn't matter. Na wa.

I love your 'signature' below your posts..

Hope it isnt on copyright? Will love to quote it someday.

Thumbs up for being awake and seeing the light early. Your kids are the fortunate ones.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Akalia(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2022
yuzjet:

Finally seen someone that shares the same vibe with me. cheesy

Ọmọ, I'm so glad that I'll be witnessing such global events in my lifetime.

I'm just hoping Russia will nuke Ukraine bro, make US nuke Russia back. Then China, Japan and Iran to join Russia to nuke both USA and UK, make everywhere cover with radiation. wink wink

I'm getting orgasmic already. grin grin
Damn!!

1 Like

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by pansophist(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I love your 'signature' below your posts..

Hope it isnt on copyright? Will love to quote it someday.

Thumbs up for being awake and seeing the light early. Your kids are the fortunate ones.

Me wey don wake since grin

If you knew the kind of anger that dwelled in my heart for years as I begin to understand the evil (western imperialism) this world is built upon? I was depressed even. But again, it is the understanding that we do NOT live in world of justice and fairness, but a world where civil law (e.g international law, treaties, domestic laws, etc) are just masks of the true law beneath, which is, the law of the jungle. Where the strong oppress and impose their will on the weak.

A unipolar world where is the west on top, and the rest under. A world where real-time oppression has been dressed in euphemistic code words (eg invasion is called military intervention, terrorists are called freedom fighters, raping a foreign land is called spreading democracy, etc). A world where the color of your skin and the color of your passport will largely determine how far you will go in life, regardless of your hard work).

A world where even though our forefathers fought for independence from colonialism, what they actually achieved was a transition from a dying method of manual exploitation to a more sophisticated, self-sustaining method of perpetual enslavement. You can't actually call yourself independent when after getting your so-called independence, you were ushered to all the international institutions your so-called oppressors control such as IMF, UN, World bank, ICJ, etc.

Where their multi-national corporations control all your natural resources, impose on you their political systems, draw your borders, speak their languages and validate yourself through their numerous award systems (such as grammy awards, democracy points, etc). As far as I am concern, Nigeria and Africa as a whole are still colonies, it is as simple as that.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by djseanjohn77: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X64u-Ol-Cw

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-07/for-europe-biden-s-armageddon-warning-can-t-be-dismissed?utm_source=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google

US and their hypocrites west showering the internet with LIES- There is a telegram channel that releases minute by minute devastation of Ukrainian by the Russians, but when i open the western media outlet, you will never see any of those. A Ukranian friend was the one who directed me to the youtube link, he clearly told me that they are winning no war, that his country is ruined as a result of the war, but the West & Zelensky wants the rest of te war and the mumuish Ukrainians to keep believing there is hope, that they are winning.

Please watch and follow this channel, you will see the reality of this war - Every piece of data released by Russia, is backed by visual image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62j3jIiUDt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muKx9-fl-yM they release it minute by minute, in a day you can get to see over 20 to 50 war realities as their men have body cam.

There was one particular video last week of Americans killed by Russians, those American soldiers had their body CAM on as well,which was later captured by Russians after they found them dead - in one of the video, they clearly spoke Americans just before the shot hit the guy with the CAm, you will even hear him breathe is last. For those that keep believing the West media, good luck, but this war shud end, or Ukrain will become history the longer the war continues. America is hyping them to hell, Zelensky is giving orders that's killing his men. The daily revelation reveals much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by CaveAdullam: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2022
pansophist:

Me wey don wake since grin

If you knew the kind of anger that dwelled in my heart for years as I begin to understand the evil (western imperialism) this world is built upon? I was depressed even. But again, it is the understanding that we do NOT live in world of justice and fairness, but a world where civil law (e.g international law, treaties, domestic laws, etc) are just masks of the true law beneath, which is, the law of the jungle. Where the strong oppress and impose their will on the weak.

A unipolar world where is the west on top, and the rest under. A world where real-time oppression has been dressed in euphemistic code words (eg invasion is called military intervention, terrorists are called freedom fighters, raping a foreign land is called spreading democracy, etc). A world where the color of your skin and the color of your passport will largely determine how far you will go in life, regardless of your hard work).

A world where even though our forefathers fought for independence from colonialism, what they achieved was a transition from a dying method of manual exploitation to a more sophisticated, self-sustaining method of perpetual enslavement. You can't call yourself independent when after getting your so-called independence, you were ushered to all the international institutions your so-called oppressors control such as IMF, UN, World bank, ICJ, etc.

Where their multinational corporations control all your natural resources, impose on you their political systems, draw your borders, speak their languages and validate yourself through their numerous award systems (such as grammy awards, democracy points, etc). As far as I am concerned, Nigeria and Africa as a whole are still colonies, it is as simple as that.

This post is creme de la creme.

African leaders have amassed some much wealth offshores to the extent that they don't care what the African continent turns into. Any rebellion against their Western overlords means forfeiting their wealth. According to the great parable of Jesus Christ: "where the treasure of a man is there his heart lies". African leaders know what to do but their rapaciousness has possessed them. They all have multinational passports, and shares in different companies and countries, so why bother about their country and people?

The trans-Atlantic slave trade didn't stop because the blacks fought against it, it stopped because the western world found it less profitable as science and technology took a steady leap. Africa's independence is not because the West wanted their independence but because they found a way to play the game more effectively behind shadows. African overlords who are in different remote Western places have placed puppets in their stead to help them carry on with their exploitation - more like a fisherman using his hook rather than his hand to catch a fish; either by hook or hand, it is the same fisherman. The same goes for Africa and its relationship with the Western world despite being independent.

We should not forget how our western overlords have infiltrated every sector of our nation with their machines, software, technology, and monetary provisions like loans or aids, and military equipment.

The painful thing is that we are still hopeful with our political leaders for a better chance rather than send them back to the abyss they all crept out from. Africa is doomed! Except otherwise.

Thanks.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Amayabor1: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Another screenshot from a western source. You are even ashamed to even let us know the pro-western media you are screenshotting your bullcraps from.

Look at the bullcrap you just showed me without sources or refference. If the 10 Russian scientist said that, can we just have theit names or the sources you got that from? Lol.

Everyone can just sit and write bullcrap on the internet thesw days. Show me source, my friend. An authentic one.

I posted facts, and even went as far as into the US official historian office website to dig out history and educate you. I posted links, and screenshots, i am not a coward like you.

Show me sources and link sir and stop acting like a baby. cheesy

Ater castigating western media, you still go to them to get your information. You are full of shit! grin

Please which facts did you post? That US wanted to nuke Cuba? Lol. Your write up was full of lies. I will advise you go read more about the cuba missile crisis and stop humiliating yourself. All the questions i asked you, you haven't been able to answer anyone.

You are looking for links? Zombie! grin Does it change anything? If i give you one thousand and one links, wouldn't you say it's Western propaganda?

Oya read!

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/17/russia-ukraine-bioweapons-misinformation/

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114272

I have given you examples to show you that Russia was lying when it said it found Bioweapons lab in ukraine. Can you please give me your own evidences to show that Russia was telling the truth that there were Bioweapons in Ukraine. Please, don't go the same western media o.

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by One4me: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Aboki99:

Nigerian xtians support America because it destabilises and kill their supposed enemies: Muslims.

You are a Religious Bigot and People like you should be banned from Nairaland.
A lot of people are afraid of America and even though they dnt agree with the hegemonic behavior and war-mongering of America, they dare not challenge America! This has nothing to do with their RELIGION.

Look at Turkey for example.
Turkey supports Russia but it is forced to tow the line of America, because it is afraid that America will use Sanctions to cripple its Economy.

As long as the World Economy and Trade is tied to the Dollar, Paper Money which America just prints unlimited quantity for itself and asks other Countries to buy it with their hard labour and Resources ...... America will continue to wield undue influence, arm-twist other Nations to do their bidding and destroy those who refuse to.

This is one of the major things this Russian Military Operation in Ukraine, is challenging and hope to achieve.
It will not come easy, it will not come in one day and it will be very costly, in terms of lives and Money, because America will not give up its hegemonic Power that easily even though it has "No Choice", as No Empire lasts forever!

All these have NOTHING to do with Religion
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by One4me: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2022
Amayabor1:

Ater castigating western media, you still go to them to get your information. You are full of shit! grin

Please which facts did you post? That US wanted to nuke Cuba? Lol. Your write up was full of lies. I will advise you go read more about the cuba missile crisis and stop humiliating yourself. All the questions i asked you, you haven't been able to answer anyone.

You are looking for links? Zombie! grin Does it change anything? If i give you one thousand and one links, wouldn't you say it's Western propaganda?

Oya read!

I have given you examples to show you that Russia was lying when it said it found Bioweapons lab in ukraine. Can you please give me your own evidences to show that Russia was telling the truth that there were Bioweapons in Ukraine. Please, don't go the same western media o.

If you want to quote "sources" to suport your arguments, the current United Nations is not a reliable source to quote!
The current UN Secretary General has shown over and over again, that it is a puppet of America but ofcourse, the Un says it cant survive, without American donations.
Russia took Samples and Documents (which Ukraine attempted to completely burn but was not completely successful) and presented them to the UN Session. Even Ukraine did not deny that it was into Biological Weapons "Research" but said it was just for "Research Purposes
and here you are quoting "official UN Posts" as a 'source'? grin Abeg try better.

Ordinary Attendance at UN general Assembly Meetings, which is a Right of every member of the UN (Russia Included), as part of the United Charter, the Secretary general could not enforce that Charter as America denies Visa to the Russian Contingent and only issued a few Visa, A DAY to the Start of the UN Meeting, to SOME of the Russian delegation.

The Secretary General who went to the Ukrainian Nuclear site seized by Russia, saw the Shelling of the place by the Ukrainian Army (they even shelled the place when he was there, to show the world that they dont give a hoot!) but could not say the truth that he saw with his own eyes but started blabbing and dillydallying, just to please hi spay masters in America?

The Secretary General who could not enforce the Grain Shipment Agreement he had with Turkey, Ukraine and Russia which allows Ukraine and Russia to export their Grains but only Ukraine has so far, been able to xeport its own while Russia is still prevented from doing so, despite keeping to the terms of the agreement reached with Turkey and the UN Secretary Gueterress or whatever his name is?

The UN has ZERO CREDIBILITY and has proven itself UNRELIABLE and NOT FIT for PURPOSE, especially this current Secretary General Antonio Gueterress. It is just another Propaganda Mouth Piece of the American War-mongering Machine

We want to see "Sources" that are free and independent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by One4me: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:

African leaders have amassed some much wealth offshores to the extent that they don't care what the African continent turns into. Any rebellion against their Western overlords means forfeiting their wealth. According to the great parable of Jesus Christ: "where the treasure of a man is there his heart lies". African leaders know what to do but their rapaciousness has possessed them. They all have multinational passports, and shares in different companies and countries, so why bother about their country and people?

The trans-Atlantic slave trade didn't stop because the blacks fought against it, it stopped because the western world found it less profitable as science and technology took a steady leap. Africa's independence is not because the West wanted their independence but because they found a way to play the game more effectively behind shadows. African overlords who are in different remote Western places have placed puppets in their stead to help them carry on with their exploitation - more like a fisherman using his hook rather than his hand to catch a fish; either by hook or hand, it is the same fisherman. The same goes for Africa and its relationship with the Western world despite being independent.

We should not forget how our western overlords have infiltrated every sector of our nation with their machines, software, technology, and monetary provisions like loans or aids, and military equipment.

The painful thing is that we are still hopeful with our political leaders for a better chance rather than send them back to the abyss they all crept out from. Africa is doomed! Except otherwise.

Thanks.

There is this New American Consulate being built at the Eko Atlantic City, the most expensive piece of Land in Nigeria.

Why do we need another American Consulate in Nigeria, in Lagos especially, when we already have two American Consulates, one in Lagos and another one in the Capital City of Abuja?

Why does Nigeria need the BIGGEST AMERICAN CONSULATE in the whole World, when we already have two of such place?

What Value does the "Biggest American Consulate in the World", bring to Nigeria?

Why should it be in Lagos and why Eko atlantic City (why not in Ikrorodu or Badagry or even in Ijebu or Ekiti or even Daura in Katsina State?) of all places?

Is it really a Consulate, considering its SIZE or we are being "clandestinely saddled" with an American Military Base, the likes of Guantanamo Bay in Cuba?
I hope we all know that the Cubans have been asking the Americans to leave their Country and close that Military Base, for Decades but the Americans have refused and become a Lord unto themselves, trampling on the Cuban Sovereignty at will and threatening them with Military Attack, if they dont stop asking them to leave.

Nigerian Leaders are 'Judases who have sold out their Conscience for the American Dollar' and we must ask them to rescind the permission to build this "Largest American Consulate in the World" in Lagos Nigeria. We dont need it
We dont mind if the Americans give us Food Stuffs or Agricultural Equipments instead but we dont need any additional American Consulate, even if it is the size of One Room, the two American Consulates we already have, is more than adequate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by loswhite(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
United state be acting like an evil First wife jittering all around fakely, just to appear they do care about the stability of the house after they must have wickedly and secretly instigated a fight between the second wife and the husband. Hypocrites.

It is funny how sane people still support such an hypocrital altitude of this evil US.

The same United state that threatened to invade Cuba if the Russians established any military set-up in cuba near United state.

It is the same United state going around secretly setting up military bases in Ukraine near Russia and in Taiwan near China, which may gives room to the establishment of biological and nuclear weapons being installed near Russia and china. There were confirmed traces of biological weapons in ukraine already which prompt Russia to start their 'special operations' before it gets out of hand.

Is that not hypocrisy?

View the picture below and confirm yourself, or you can read more extensively on cuban missile crises and bays of pig invasion. I will also drop the link below.

Like i promised, i wont stop until i emancipates you ignorant ones from the shackles of western invisible chains. That they made you guys completely brainwashed and turned into a zombie, whereby they can now remote control your minds through mainstream media propaganda and fake news. Allowing you only see what they want you to see and know.

Here is the link : https://history.state.gov/milestones/1961-1968/cuban-missile-crisis

Shut up!!!! In the end did US invade Cuba? Is Ukraine now a member of NATO? If Ukraine declare Neutrality today,will Putin return Crimea? Do you think US have anything to benefit with a war With Russia? Why are Russian Neighbors choosing the west? Do you think Europe has anything to benefit from a war with Nuclear powered Russia? Russia is just interested in Annexing Ukraine and other smaller Neighbors.
The World cannot sitdown an allow countries to just wake up and annexed another country. It is not option for the World to accept.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by pansophist(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

As Martin Luther King once said, that "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". Using this line of thought, it can also be inferred that "freedom anywhere is a threat to oppression everywhere", and vice versa.

Woe betide thee that is on the side of the oppresor. I thought humans are naturally geared to be on the side of the downtrodden, but I've painfully awaken to the reality that "might is right".

And even more sadly, those on the side of the oppresor do not benefits from the fruits of it, but are actually the victim themselves. This is not even a case of Stockholm Syndrome, it's worse than that, and all I can do it pity.

In a world where the redemption of the oppressed seems nearly hopeless, the best they can do is to ally and support those that have never oppressed them because therein lies any possibilities of hope.

Like a wise person once said. "I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves"

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by wpadmin: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2022
pquaver:

Meddling in Ukraine politics.. Keyword Ukraine.. Not Russia politics oga. How e take concern Russia?

If Russia tell Mexico or Brazil say dem wan establish base for their country, USA go para and it has happened before.

Why is the USA interested in Taiwan politics? They too should mind their business Na.

Ukraine was formerly part of USSR. The USA contributed to the break up of the USSR. There was an agreement that Ukraine will not join NATO for any reason.

Then now, America is wooing Ukraine to join NATO.

For we Africans, things like this do not matter, Na why he dey easy to colonise Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by 00FFT00(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Is that not hypocrisy?

You're right about ignorance, but the only ignorance I see is yours. Obviously, you are writing from Ajamgbadi therefore beclouded by the belief that the world has not moved in from the 1940's and 60's.

Search through my posts here this week and learn why an irresponsibily territory grabbing and eating Russia cannot be left on its current dangerous trajectory. Where will it end?. Poland?, Germany?.

For you to learn, this is as much an economic war as we all accused the USA over it's armed intervention in Iraq. We cannot cheer Russia on while she attracts her neighbor, a sovereign state because the sit on worlds 4th largest gas deposit.

It is the possibility of Ukraine joining the EU and NATO, then becoming Europe major gas supplier that is now maiming and killing Ukrainians by Russia. This is what you support.

The USA is absolutely correct in their aversion to the Soviets stationing missiles in Cuba. Why don't you go get snakes and feed then inside your spare room?.

Ukraine never attacked Russia, and would never have. Russia did.

So, who is the ignoramus here, you, or the people you're ignoramously insulting?.
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by Ever8090: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Bigchristo:
Remove US machinery’s from Ukraine n see them grind to dust within 24hrs, you don’t have sense to understand it’s a proxy war between US&NATO in combination fighting against Russia n Ukraine was used as the battle ground
so if NATO is only sending arms to Ukraine and Russia is already scampering for safety, guess what happens when NATO fully engage Russia
Re: For Europe, Biden’s ‘armageddon’ Warning Can’t Be Dismissed by lhordspy: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2022
00FFT00:

You're right about ignorance, but the only ignorance I see is yours. Obviously, you are writing from Ajamgbadi therefore beclouded by the belief that the world has not moved in from the 1940's and 60's.

Search through my posts here this week and learn why an irresponsibily territory grabbing and eating Russia cannot be left on its current dangerous trajectory. Where will it end?. Poland?, Germany?.

For you to learn, this is as much an economic war as we all accused the USA over it's armed intervention in Iraq. We cannot cheer Russia on while she attracts her neighbor, a sovereign state because the sit on worlds 4th largest gas deposit.

It is the possibility of Ukraine joining the EU and NATO, then becoming Europe major gas supplier that is now maiming and killing Ukrainians by Russia. This is what you support.

The USA is absolutely correct in their aversion to the Soviets stationing missiles in Cuba. Why don't you go get snakes and feed then inside your spare room?.

Ukraine never attacked Russia, and would never have. Russia did.

So, who is the ignoramus here, you, or the people you're ignoramously insulting?.

Of all bullcraps have been quoted with today, i read yours from start to finish. But my time wasted wasnt even justified. My god!

You typed lot of thing without making a single sense. Sorry sir.

You were contradicting yourself over and over again. And some lines werent clear or maybe i just dont get it.

Let me just assume most of what you typed. Firstly you said the invasion of cuba was justified, because they have the right to fend off snake, which is russia romance with Cuba....right?
And you also said the Russia invasion wasnt justified by trying to also fend off snakes too of their backyard like the united state did. Right?

Before i reffer you to your hypocrisy...

You said ukraine will never attack russia. So russia should have allow the romance with NATO, spearheaded by US continue? And maybe also starts developing and bringing in biological and nuclear weapons on russia backyard, right?? Good.

Now let me ask, is cuba planning on attacking United state before United state invaded it at first that failed and also threaten to invade it even 'quarantined' them... More like declaring a no fly zone after russia started partnership with them.

So many question to ask you.. Like i dont even get you or even know how to tag you.

Is delusional
Denial
Hypocrisy
Blind by reality
Or just pretending to never know
Or just never like russia..

So manh things. I don tire for you. Headache dey worry me self.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons / Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days / Egyptian Ex-president Morsi Was ‘killed’, Says Turkey's President Erdogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.