Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) (53433 Views)

FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia / NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by deavicky(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Having seen that pipe network and how the pipe is laid in the swamp to the sea, I can authoritatively tell you that is the hand work of a professional and can only be done with knowledge of some stakeholders.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
ValCon888:
A close examination of the two pipes and the way it was joined to the main pipe shows this was a major operation.

Moreover, it's meant to show from the terminal that the pressure is low which means there's a pipe leak or crude is being stolen.

Yet no checks or reports.

A 4.5 kilometres pipeline going into the sea to discharge stolen crude cannot happen without express permission and approval from highly placed people in government.

They are no longer stealing the funds from the treasury. They are stealing the resources from the ground.

@ bolded this is so gruesome and heart wrenching

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Doubleoh7: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
erico2k2:

No ship can come to Nigerian waters without permission from NAVY!
Isn't that samething I'm saying? You can't even bunker supply even at jetty, without naval permit. Yet some funny guys want me to believe that vessels have been coming to steal crude from this location, steadily for the past 7 years without detection? Una know una audience shaa, I'm definitely not one of them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by dchamp234(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Funny govt. Imagine having a 4km export line to sea and large vessels come there and load crude repeatedly for the past 7 years abi 9 years. In a country that her navy are very active in monitoring the region yet they never for once saw an unauthorised crude laden vessel in our waters. The rot goes all the way up and they are all actively involved, financially bleeding the country to death.
And people keep blaming ASSU for not calling off the strike until their demands are met and same federal government still taking them to court, woo to any lecturer who will go back to class.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi government will stop all these fraudulent activities by Asari Tokubo and his gang of thieves

The way owner dey take peter as Jesus Christ,many of owner go collapse once they call results....
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by dchamp234(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Is there a date on the pipeline to know it's been there for 9 years
Don't mind them, they want to put the blame on Jonathan and his administration but we're not fools, we know who's behind it.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Phcmayor(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Buhari boys
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Doubleoh7: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
dchamp234:

And people keep blaming ASSU for not calling off the strike until their demands are met and same federal government still taking them to court, woo to any lecturer who will go back to class.
I for one don't blame ASUU one bit, especially after the evidence that Bashir Ahmed was illegally collecting salary after he had tendered his resignation as presidential aide, surfaced. Not only that, he earns almost 2x, a university professor's salary, just for applying makeup in the media, on this government

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by blaqoracle: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
How this illegal activity had been going on for decades under the pdp and apc is still baffling.

Had obi not bursted their bubbles recently during an interview on cnn during which he talked about the oil bunkering and those who are likely involved and how he'd stop the mess, our government would still have kept quiet, same way they dod during the covid-19 lockdiwn in 2020 when everyone was at home glibally but a vessel of crude was sigthed on the Chinese sea , which was traced to Nigeria. Malami was fingered in the deal but he denied it.

Obi will stop all these mess which both the apc and pdp had put us into for ages.
if it is 9years ago, obi must be involved, because, then he was in power.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Omenlon: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
If you are from Niger Delta you will know bunkering is not a new thing. Almost all the strong politicians and big boys in Niger Delta have one or two things to do with bunkering. Our security agencies give them cover and if you don't want to work with them you are thrown out immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Bimpe29: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Systemic theft

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by dchamp234(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Neoteny7:

9 years ago GEJ was president.

Start the blame from there.
Was there a date on the pipes or lines to show it's been 9 years?? Don't be fooled my brother, we're not kids..
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by stano2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why are they shocked, it's been there.
naija na scam
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by newoffer: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
That Shrek of a guy. How can you be shapeless and still be mannerless because of what u will eat.?
Period007:
Peter Obi government will stop all these fraudulent activities by Asari Tokubo and his gang of thieves

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by xbuddie: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is a well planned job....done by professionals.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by moyosore32: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Doubleoh7:

Isn't that samething I'm saying? You can't even bunker supply even at jetty, without naval permit. Yet some funny guys want me to believe that vessels have been coming to steal crude from this location, steadily for the past 7 years without detection? Una know una audience shaa, I'm definitely not one of them

I ain’t one of em audience either, 9 freakn years and it was recently spotted after such long years of
Operating illegally ... na pure wash mk I no cap sha...
I even see one Og dey blow big big vocabulary ontop ds thread omoh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Doubleoh7:

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by DREYMAN7: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chai.....
Those place ehn.....
Warri to Yokree to Ogulagha to Excravos.....
Army and Navy dey chop better MONEY thing for that side well well.....

HUSTLE + THIEF KINGDOM

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Ofolete: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is the reason Dokubo is attacking obidients

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by One4me: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
ogmask:
Trust me that pipeline was not just discovered as stated. That has been the conduit of successive nnpc management. They are only doing this now because of the massive shortage recorded on other trunks due to similar thieving activities.
Believe this story at your peril.

Kyari is jus Gaslighting!
He is part and parcel of th Cabal that steals the crude
or has he not been a part of the management of NNPC for decades?
Why is it that it is now that Buhari is leaving (after Kyari himself has spent many years as GMD) that he deides to expose "a part" of their CORRUPTION?

What about the SCAM Kyari and his Friends are perpetuating in the SUBSIDY SCAM?
Aaabegi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Funflipper: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by manmade(m): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Doubleoh7:
Funny govt. Imagine having a 4km export line to sea and large vessels come there and load crude repeatedly for the past 7 years abi 9 years. In a country that her navy are very active in monitoring the region yet they never for once saw an unauthorised crude laden vessel in our waters. The rot goes all the way up and they are all actively involved, financially bleeding the country to death.
this is one of the reasons they're fighting tooth and nails to maintain the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by casualobserver: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This revelation is coming just days after Obi revealed that government officials are involved in oil theft. Interestingly, the Minister For Petroleum and Natural Resources is APC's Buhari

Pic 1
The oil rig platform which supports the illegal pipeline. It is owned by Shell.

Pic 2
An operative explains how the illegal pipeline works within the rig including loading the crude oil on ships

true but it was done before Buhari came to power under PDP, your articles says so.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2022
If you know the value of crude loaded onto a chicken 20,000 metric tons vessel, you'll now realize why security men bribe in millions to be posted to the Niger Delta to man the waterways.

It's a high-powered racket that involves a gamut of personnel, community, politicians and the likes.

At the end, the ordinary man is at the receiving end. An oil rich country satisfying all conditions to be known as the hunger capital of the world only mean that there is zero leadership.

A lot is siphoned while the number one man sits atop as the minister of petroleum as if it's gonna change anything.

Nigeria has really happened to this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2022
Nnpc you are very stupid to think that majority of nigerians are fools. There's always a system that alerts when crude oil is being stolen via punctured pipeline or diversion.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Thief discovered thief
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Neoteny7: 1:39am On Oct 08, 2022
dchamp234:

Was there a date on the pipes or lines to show it's been 9 years?? Don't be fooled my brother, we're not kids..

The story says the theft has been going on for 9 years.

Are you one of those who pick and choose only parts of a story that fit your sentiments and damn all else?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by RepoMan007: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2022
So the pipeline was commissioned late in GEJ's time. That's pardonable given GEJ's security distractions but what was Buhari doinf for 7 good years?
He has been petroleum minister and just discovering this colossal theft of crude going on.
This is raw crude alone I guess, add subsidy scam to it and begun to see that big ugly picture of what is wrong with Africans.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Pickmycall: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2022
What about the gigantic oil vessel that came and stole crude oil and was caught in guinea? We haven't heard anything since then.Why do we have Buhari as minister of petroleum?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Yankee101: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Who built it?
Who loads from it?
Community no know? Govt no know?
Haba the stealing is too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Updates: APC Presidential Primaries 'Ballot-Box Counting' Thread. / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.