Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) (53453 Views)

FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia / NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Tyrene: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Deception. A serious administration shouldn't be doing this. Running to the media without proper investigation .

Time will tell.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Period007(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2022
lawallawal86:
Peter obi is aware of the atrocities going because he is in government then, thank GOD Buhari is not our president then we all no who is
Buhari is the current minister of Petroleum
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by lawallawal86(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Liesss from APC rogue government!!!

Let them do a forensic study on that pipeline and I can bet you it was installed during Buhari government.

They think Nigerians are incapable of thinking deeply. Why all the silence and connivance all these years until Peter Obi exposed that government was involved in oil theft then boom they claimed they have discovered a 9 years old pipeline stealing crude oil.

This is the major reason why Asari dokubo and other oil thieves are scared of Peter Obi winning the election. They prefer old criminals with corruption tendencies like Tinubu and Atiku to win so it will remain business as usual.
SMH.
Buhari is your headaches oil theft is a long stories
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by lawallawal86(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
the things I have learnt from PO in this election season is shocking,this man revealed last month that 700,000 barrels of crude is stolen daily,some people were calling him names but nnpc came out last week to admit that 600,000 barrels are stolen daily and some days after that this pipeline was discovered,who is fooling who?from my guess the actual figure of oil stolen everyday in Nigeria will be almost 1 million barrels,this is organized crime by the security officers,oil companies and government personnel,PO said that oil is not sweet or grocery that you can put in your pocket,that before you steal oil that ship must come inside Nigeria territorial waters with navy approval.he is correct 100% by the discovery of this pipeline.
he is also part of them he is on Jonathan govt
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
I am quite happy President Buhari's Tenure is ending soon, I know the man meant well, unfortunately I suspect he might not know there is a Government within his Government. Anyway the Bulk of this stolen crude oil rest on his table, because he is the CinC and Petroleum Minister ... This idea of not be accessible directly by your Ministers and others is obviously the challenge .. Yes I know you don't know it all and they cannot come and kill someone's Baba with work, but biko be accessible, even to the sentry standing guard at the Villa gates.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by luluosas(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Government officials are culpable in this criminal development
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

You believe the story but you don't believe that part.
The story is on tv na,
Not rumour
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Neoteny7:

How many more of you idiots are on this forum?

you sure say you dey okay?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by KINGKONG(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
incandescentena:

Asari dokunbo, Tompolo have also been cashing out from these operations.

The Nigerian Navy, Army have been cashing out form this operation, you think the Chief of Army Staff or Naval Staff doesn't benefit from this?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by KINGKONG(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
GavelSlam:

Been in operation for 9 years.

So APC government is how many years now?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by KINGKONG(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
E.g, atiku and co. Atiku was VP fo 8 good years and was fingered by a major newspaper in oil bunkering

Shey na Atiku do this one? APC e-diots
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
lawallawal86:
Peter obi is aware of the atrocities going because he is in government then, thank GOD Buhari is not our president then we all no who is

They said for 9years. Two out of the 9 years was GEJ so please tell me who was in charge during the last 7 years?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
lawallawal86:
he is also part of them he is on Jonathan govt

How is he part of them? You people talk like 2 year olds learning speech. Show us evidence that he was part of the oil theft because he was in advisory role in the government?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Ifakiland(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
HeRulesMen:
I need help please. I am an applicant. Hunger and starvation have finished me. Life has become terrible. Help a brother please. I can't steal and wouldn't steal. My knees are on ground please. Assist me in any little way you can.
022 161 0773, GTBank, Sampson.
You wey vote apc 2019?
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
cool
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by incandescentena: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
KINGKONG:

The Nigerian Navy, Army have been cashing out form this operation, you think the Chief of Army Staff or Naval Staff doesn't benefit from this?

The locals have been cashing out. The traditional leaders have been cashing out. The local security in that area have been cashing out. The local government officials have been cashing out. The State Assembly have been cashing out. The state security official have been cashing out. The executives in the state have been cashing out. The Reps in NASS have been cashing out. The Federal security officials have been cashing out. Nigerian have been cashing out. Foreigners with crude super tanker ships have been cashing out..

Do you have any further idea who ain't cashing out? NO! YES! YES!! YES!!! EVERYONE IS CASHING OUT!

So how the fvck do we END THE CASHING OUT?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by sulaak(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
oneolajire:

Funny question.

This is not a media matter. Media cannot stop the stealing and the govt can't say they aren't aware. Government is not ready to stop the bleeding, govt cronies enjoy it.

Investigative media can highlight government corruption.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by oneolajire(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
sulaak:

Investigative media can highlight government corruption.

Pls have you gone to creeks or offshore oil job once?

If yes, you'll know you don't need a journalist not to talk of investigate journalist to unravel this.

NNPC, security agents, nimasa, oil workers, communities, fishermen etc know.

They only keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by lawallawal86(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
obynzo:

They said for 9years. Two out of the 9 years was GEJ so please tell me who was in charge during the last 7 years?
so it cannot be done within the first two years
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Wwwq: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
3duj:

I called those who think that the SE Is there problem idiots, not the majority of the SS.

The idiots are the few who allow themselves to be used in this divide and conquer tactic.

I guess youre among them. It isn't possible that no local saw that oil platform floating a few km to sea. It isn't possible that the locals didn't see huge construction equipment digging and burying those pipelines ,why did the choose to remain silent ?

When similar something happened in Anambra,the locals stormed the drilling site,took videos and exposed it hence the federal government had no option than to come clean and give Anambra it's little due as an oil producing state.

Look at the video again ,hope you noticed the squalor that the nearest local community was? No good road,no good houses etc, but they helped cover up theft of there resources
We got problems in the SS we know this we dnt need yah lot reminding us, but you Biafrans have an Bigger problem reason being you all speak one Gadahn language and yet you lot isn't united, cant even own a single political party to govern your core 5 states, Solve your own problem we people of ND will solve ours in due time. In other words mind ur Biz !stop poke nosing
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by writeprof(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
incandescentena:
Currupt practices everywhere

THE NIGERIAN THING
The locals have been cashing out. The traditional leaders have been cashing
out. The local security in that area have been cashing out. The local
government officials have been cashing out. The State Assembly have been
cashing out. The state security official have been cashing out. The executives
in the state have been cashing out. The Reps in NASS have been cashing
out. The Federal security officials have been cashing out. Nigerian have been
cashing out. Foreigners with crude super tanker ships have been cashing
out..
Do you have any further idea who ain't cashing out? NO! YES! YES!! YES!!!
EVERYONE IS CASHING OUT!
So how the fvck do we END THE CASHING OUT?

Have you been cashing out also? I have not been cashing out ooo even though the oil is at my backyard
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by writeprof(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is not news na grin
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Afriifa(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2022
sophirebenitez:

You're a fool. Who discovered the illegal pipeline?
The Idiot no know.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by Afriifa(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
incandescentena:

Asari dokunbo, Tompolo have also been cashing out from these operations.
Fool! Who discover these operations? With your android phone you come online and run it like tap. If I screenshot this message send go house now, u fit defend am? Ode. Na y dem wan d bring social media bill becux u folks talk anyhow.
Re: Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) by incandescentena: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Afriifa:
Fool! Who discover these operations? With your android phone you come online and run it like tap. If I screenshot this message send go house now, u fit defend am? Ode. Na y dem wan d bring social media bill becux u folks talk anyhow.

Bigger foolish accomplice of currupt practices. Thieves should stick to thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.