Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week (30813 Views)

Countries-that-allow-international students To Bring Their Family / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by AngelicBeing: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
tongue
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by benglosome: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by okpas01: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Enough labour to build the Canadian economy.

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by seanwilliam(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

They are looking for tax money.... they are not doing this to help you.....
between going there and staying back , which is better??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Shadysen: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
i wish i have money to leave this aboki country, even if to work there till i die i wont mine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Phcmayor(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good development
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Aremson14(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
The is what I call harvesting of best minds this is what happens when u have a gpod system in place. God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Goodness for us
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by nkemoma(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
See young folks making sharp decisions..

Here.. Emilokan and his old rogues holding us to ransom

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by BigBashiru: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol outside world using people for mordern day slavery....

Work more nd pay more tax to the country is a win win for the country

they are rejoicing they dont know whatsup....

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Elock1: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jestin:
I must japa to Cana if Tinubu becomes our next president
Abeg... me go follow u go where I no know
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by BigBashiru: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
seanwilliam:

Overall i think Nigeria offers a better quality of life but if one doesnt hv something good doing in Nigeria then migrate to an African country... or to Asia....

5 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by gladdensir(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ode
Bx44ya:
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Iamcrypto: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Anybody knows what’s it takes to do master’s in Canada ??
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Yankee101: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice for Naija hustlers
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Komu1048(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
castrokins:
To Reach Canada Na Him Be The Problem.

Aswear, I just wish there can be a load company or someone that will sponsor me n I will be paying back the money in installment.

This days if u tell me u r traveling I fit corner u go hide myself inside u load. This kontri don tire me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Leonbonapart(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
God1000:
This is good, the government of Justin Trudeau has a friendly immigration policy.
dude is a sellout. A huge Anti-Christ . They doing it for more taxes as well. Trudeau is an absolute a$$

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Better country, Nigeria eh !

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by frugal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
Depends on who you are and what you're doing in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by CheapHomes1: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This is highly commendable.

Nigeria will get there someday soon

Why has nigeria not gotten there since APC/Tinubu brought buhari to power?

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by africandollar: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
una no go face wetin una go study for there before working overtime?! if una like make una fail una courses sake of say una wan work to make money, better job una no go see after the studies and sapa go dey wait una for Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Is mostly factory, security, cashier, waiter, uber eats etc. jobs their citizens and permanent residents dont wanna do grin. Still a good one as many we’re working illegally under the table above the 20 hours.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by CheapHomes1: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

They are looking for tax money.... they are not doing this to help you.....

Which one did nigerian govt give it's graduates?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Reallife17: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
bestman09:
Another bait to get more immigrants and cheap labour for dirty jobs.

I don't mind applying if they will extend it to non students. Na dirty work dey pay pass grin grin
The twist grin
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by CheapHomes1: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol outside world using people for mordern day slavery....

Work more nd pay more tax to the country is a win win for the country

Are Nigerian citizens not slaves in Nigeria? Are nigerians not paying taxes to finance the lavish lives of those in power?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Reallife17: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Overall i think Nigeria offers a better quality of life but if one doesnt hv something good doing in Nigeria then migrate to an African country... or to Asia....
I think Asia is for business.
Going to another African country to do what? Abeg explain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Mindlog: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Saifullah01:
Slavery 2.0.
They are no longer forcing us across the sea to work on their plantations. They entice us through rag tag offers designed to perpetuate your slavery to their schemes

You are free to stay back in Nigeria and enjoy your "freedom"!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by BigBashiru: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which one did nigerian govt give it's graduates?

Many - Nigerian government is giving N75k or thereabouts to undergraduates... the problem is Nigerians have already written off their country...

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by CheapHomes1: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Many - Nigerian government is giving N75k or thereabouts to undergraduates... the problem is Nigerians have already written off their country...

Which 75k is Nigerian govt giving to undergraduates? Where are the undergraduates presently?

You say many and you are mentioning only 75k. How is 75k many?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by FiverrTutor(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is for tax and not to help the students. Be wise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Lecturers Will Leave This Country After The ASUU Strike - ASUU President / Peter Azor-Okorugbo Graduates From Near East University In Nicosia, Cyprus (Pics / Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.