Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week (30835 Views)

Countries-that-allow-international students To Bring Their Family / WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by internet: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Faber:
Effect of Peter Obi visit to Toronto. Canada don dey see Nigerian youths as people way don dey get sense

Thanks Peter Obi
clowm.
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by pacificom: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Realist12:
Make them talk true, na workers dem need not students.
Wetin dey here? Joblessness upon stinky poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Eyanbahose: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is great news o.

Just the same way owing an Oraimo product is a great news to me too.

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Trill1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by faithfull18(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is the minister na, in Nigeria if ancestors aren't selected, the position hasn't been occupied.

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Johnn74: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by backtovillage: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Putin BOT, can this ever happen in your Russia?
How many Nigerians are in Russia working compare to EU or US?
But you e_diot will come out to defend your Putin

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Cmanforall: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good news for more money if the body can handle it
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Bouncing2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
GOOD ONE!!!

Hw to get my ass in there is now the prob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Sluacoast(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Naijaguy123:
Very good news for those already inside.
Yes very good News but they'll pay part of it Back to tax and other necessities lol. Make Africans abi Nigerians no go spoil small space wey dey dash una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Sluacoast(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bouncing2:
GOOD ONE!!!

Hw to get my ass in there is now the prob
Work Smart or work hard lol

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Bouncing2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sluacoast:

Work Smart or work hard lol

I rather work smart cool
I don't fancy being stressed

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by duduade: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
So while they own people will be resting during this period esp during the festive season, our own international students will be slaving away just because they need the extra money to settle lots of bills...

So sad

But this is packaged slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by porthouse7(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
God1000:
This is good, the government of Justin Trudeau has a friendly immigration policy.
weak Canadian dollar

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by porthouse7(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
bestman09:
Another bait to get more immigrants and cheap labour for dirty jobs.

I don't mind applying if they will extend it to non students. Na dirty work dey pay pass grin grin
try convert Canadian dollar first
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by ahnie: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
My dream kantry,next is new Zealand.

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by StayMotivated: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Canada here I come

1 Like

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Hollusilva28(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
My dream country but I don't have money to run their visa.
May God locate you a destiny helper & provide for money for you. Don’t lose hope

5 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Augla1: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Overall i think Nigeria offers a better quality of life but if one doesnt hv something good doing in Nigeria then migrate to an African country... or to Asia....
Please sir, talk more on this quality of life, I sincerely want to know more

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Saifullah01:
Slavery 2.0.
They are no longer forcing us across the sea to work on their plantations. They entice us through rag tag offers designed to perpetuate your slavery to their schemes

Listen to yourself..... It's the slavery mentality playing out on your comment. We are talking about people going over to study...yet job vacancies are there for them to help them live well. Then they are still making it more favourable.... That's a system that works, nothing more. You can be a student without working, it's your choice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Arysexy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Overall i think Nigeria offers a better quality of life but if one doesnt hv something good doing in Nigeria then migrate to an African country... or to Asia....

What quality of life are you talking about?

Your nonsense hospitals that misdiagnose ailments? Your death trap roads? Your educational institution in comatose? The high food inflation unprecedented in the history of Nigeria? The insecurity all over?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by BigBashiru: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Arysexy:

What quality of life are you talking about?

Your nonsense hospitals that misdiagnose ailments? Your death trap roads? Your educational institution in comatose? The high food inflation unprecedented in the history of Nigeria? The insecurity all over?

Your nonsense hospitals that misdiagnose ailments?
>> This is due to the evil nature of Nigerians who are doctors....

Your death trap roads?
>> The roads are not death traps...Nigerians fail to drive according to road conditions and blame the roads....

Your educational institution in comatose?
>> Because the lecturers refuse to do their jobs....or offer marks for sex.

The high food inflation unprecedented in the history of Nigeria
>> There is increased inflation all across the world not just in Nigeria

The insecurity all over?
>> Nigerian cities are safer than most US cities...

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by brandsoncharlie: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

They are looking for tax money.... they are not doing this to help you.....
Won't you pay tax before.

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by brandsoncharlie: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Augla1:

Please sir, talk more on this quality of life, I sincerely want to know more
Charlie forget what that guy is saying, what quality of life in essence is he talking about?
Choice of living or health wise? Life expectancy is high over there with an average of 65 years upwards

3 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by brandsoncharlie: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
duduade:
So while they own people will be resting during this period esp during the festive season, our own international students will be slaving away just because they need the extra money to settle lots of bills...

So sad

But this is packaged slavery

Charlie nobody force you to go there and work.
Almost all rich people in Ghana today they made their money and built house through this very job you're complaining about same with some countries in Africa.
You will not remain there forever, you take the money invest in your country and retire in your African country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Ekpekus(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Your nonsense hospitals that misdiagnose ailments?
>> This is due to the evil nature of Nigerians who are doctors....

Your death trap roads?
>> The roads are not death traps...Nigerians fail to drive according to road conditions and blame the roads....

Your educational institution in comatose?
>> Because the lecturers refuse to do their jobs....or offer marks for sex.

The high food inflation unprecedented in the history of Nigeria
>> There is increased inflation all across the world not just in Nigeria

The insecurity all over?
>> Nigerian cities are safer than most US cities...
Are you serious SMH

2 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by RPG2020(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
My dream country but I don't have money to run their visa.

Then enter house your time never reach
Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ekpekus:

Are you serious SMH

It's difficult for you to accept that Nigerians are the problem bah...ur expecting blame to be heaped on the government....

1 Like

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by vickydevoka(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
fasho01:
Next should be UK
All uk students the work pass. Na who the catch be thief. As well as Canada

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by ayandee: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

how does Nigeria offer a better quality of life? Electricity (zero), security (zero) , clean water supply(below par), government welfare benefit (non-existent), roads (mostly substandard)
I understood better quality when I got to Canada. Nigeria and better quality of life shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by 2rez: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
castrokins:
To Reach Canada Na Him Be The Problem.

Worry no more, problem taken care of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week by Nuheights(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Saifullah01:
Slavery 2.0.
They are no longer forcing us across the sea to work on their plantations. They entice us through rag tag offers designed to perpetuate your slavery to their schemes
Does your country have a better plan?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi State University Post Utme Form Is Out / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) / The Quality Of Nigeria's University Education (Let's Rank Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.