Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) (2920 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Konjiboii: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yawa of the day

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by ObamaMessi: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Don't live in a glass house if you like to throw stones.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Another boring tale by an obi urchin

Mtcheew

You claim he raped his domestic staff..if your allegation is true, your hungry sister won't go back begging to be fvcked by him.

FFK, the slayer of sit-at-home vaginas grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Now that the table has fallen on the shakers head tongue

Let see where Femi Fani-Kayode meals we come from undecided

30 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Oh I see. This must be the post that made FFK to come out today to talk about how obidients take a light jab from him too seriouslygrin >: grin.

But wait oooo! So FFK bleeps both ways? I've heard that during his days in govt but thought it was a lie. He would even throw in his then wife to those in power to bang for appointment.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by SmartPolician: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
It appears this troll knows FFK more than FFK knows himself cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by PandoraObi: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chioma Husband? I know it will be one IPOB miscreants, Zombidients and Zombiediots

3 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by AsomughaChuks05: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
The reply no get salt. FFK send Obi to the gallows I won't lie grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Efuaye(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
You would think that these political activists are friends of the people!
The same Fani Kayode that used to write about how bad Tinubu was is now an attack dog for him!
Some people have no shame at all

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by VeryWickedGoat: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chioma biko stir this vawulence well well make d taste come outside

11 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Isobug: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm... This one knows FFK in and out.....I will leave to see his reply. I know he would not. The fear of more leakages.
Pot calling kettle black

8 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Konjiboii: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
PandoraObi:
Chioma Husband? I know it will be one IPOB miscreants, Zombidients and Zombiediots

Funny enough Chioma Husband is an Atiku supporter cheesy
A staunch one if I may add

8 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by ebufa: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:

Mtcheew

You claim he raped his domestic staff..if your allegation is true, your hungry sister won't go back begging to be fvcked by him.

seems your fani ( or is it fanny?).........also likes to take an occasional dip in the septic tank, you afonjas truly stink!

9 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by kettykin: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
When you hit them back with the same velocity, they call you ipobians, their only campaign agenda is hurling ethnic slurs and insults at Peter Obi and claiming how someone who governed Lagos state and took over the revenue of Lagos as the inventor of Lagos.

Who then invented Abuja that is growing at the speed of higher than Lagos or is it port harcourt and uyo whose development has defied the national stagnation hoisted by the APC government

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Mrkindness: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
FFK is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Buziness101: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
First time in the history of Nigeria... Two political parties join hands to fight one that is still new without structure.... What is really going on... Are you thinking what am thinking ?

11 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by toneroforever(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:

Mtcheew

The way most yoruba guys focus so much on sex,sex,sex like that's ur sole purpose for living.
Bros, hustle up. Women will follow u when u've made it. Money over bitches.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
toneroforever:

The way most yoruba guys focus so much on sex,sex,sex like that's ur sole purpose for living.
Bros, hustle up. Women will follow u when u've made it. Money over bitches.
Exactly my point. That's why the yeebowh bitch can't help but to follow ffk everywhere he goes

2 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by toneroforever(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Exactly my point. That's why the yeebowh bitch can't help but to follow ffk everywhere he goes

U & f*cked up FFK r p*ssy ass men

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Hollysaint: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nawao
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by EbukaTheDrugLor: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
toneroforever:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Pwettylinda(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by T9ksy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
toneroforever:

I guess, bianca Ojukwu- the cheerful giver- must love p*ssy ass men grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Laggafin: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol.. dis one too loud oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by TruthIsBitter02: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why I love Peter Obi is that no matter the provocation he will never decend low to the point of replying the likes of FFK and Reno omokri. And this is killing them faster than they think.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by domDva(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Now I see why FFK was telling guys on the skit against Dino to be watchful of the backside , so he and Dino are ass lovers ��

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by toneroforever(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
T9ksy:

I guess, bianca Ojukwu- the cheerful giver- must love p*ssy ass men grin

U guys don't disappoint one bit. Sex,sex,sex like ur life depends on it. That's the thought that occupies the most space in ur depraved mind. Gosh.. Must be in ur DNA.
Guess y'all got it from that God forsaken fallen demon, Oduduwa. An aborted product of some demonic intercourse

1 Like

Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by faceland: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Shameless animal.
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by GentleChief: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Corto: 2:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Konjiboii:
Yawa of the day

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

FFK is a totally repugnant creature
Re: Man Reply To FFK On Twitter (image Attached) by Mystic216: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Lol
See upper cut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Massively Rigged Election In South East (pictures) / APC Leads Guber Results In Benue With Wide Margin / First Time Ever. Opposition Parties Claim Majority In Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.