Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters (51908 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. The king is back!
back with a leaking bladder
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Urheadmaster(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
agadez007:
Dancing Abi being pushed around?

I can see the hands of de gea behind him waiting to catch him incase he falls

You are brutal cheesy tongue
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Eniitankorede: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins forcing grandpa to show off is dancing skills just to score cheap points.

Him body go tell him by the time he gets back home undecided tongue

I have placed several drums near your window. You can wail and cry, pour all tears in the drums. Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Eniitankorede: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sergio103:
A great man he is.

Peace be unto you Sir Tinubu.

But please........you will not rule us.

We have made a great choice on the best candidate.

Peter Gregory Obi the Rock 1 of Nigeria is our next President cool

I trust you, always making the wrong choice. This time is not different. Tinubu is the right choice. Go back to your oracle and check.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Urheadmaster(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I have placed several drums near your window. You can wail and cry, pour all tears in the drums. Tinubu is your next president.

You absolutely have nothing to say

So go and drink water

Before agbado block your throat tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Ecosystem4u: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
I watched the vedio of pa Amuda Ogunlere (Tinubu) alight from the plane, it was hilarious considering how the camera man was busy twisting and tilting the lens away from the sick old man so Nigerians will not see how wobbly and sick he is. They wore him suit and filled the pocket with his catheter bag (urine sack). Buhari upon all his health challenges is 70% healthier than this OPOLO eyed greedy drug Lord. These urchins think they can imposed this ancestor on Nigerians, we will disgrace you lots in the ballots. APC is an evil party from the innermost pit of hell. We will never be scammed again by this satanic party and their demented supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
When will Nigerians get sense sef

Stop promoting this greedy old guy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sergio103:
A great man he is.

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Haywhy3579: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins forcing grandpa to show off is dancing skills just to score cheap points.

Him body go tell him by the time he gets back home undecided tongue
He danced u people talk and if he no dance u go still talk. U Obidient are just not stable. U people said he cannot hold flag, he cannot walk and I hope ur eyes are open now. Baba Dey kakaraka.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Urheadmaster(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Haywhy3579:

He danced u people talk and if he no dance u go still talk. U Obidient are just not stable. U people said he cannot hold flag, he cannot walk and I hope ur eyes are open now. Baba Dey kakaraka.

He recently came back from London

By the time the oxygen finishes

Urchins eyes go open and it will be too late for urchins to make amends undecided
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Ezidimma(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
If you like,jump to the sky & do multiple summersault, we know you are senile & unfit to lead Nigeria.
Anyone can do what I saw in this video, when did turning around in a sluggish snail pace become a dance step worthy of proving physical fitness?
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by goodheart01: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. The king is back!

This dude you’re gone! Totally irredeemable. How much are u actually being paid to keep sounding stupid?
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by lhordspy: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodheart01:

This dude you’re gone! Totally irredeemable. How much are u actually being paid to keep sounding stupid?

You have got a better offer?
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by goodheart01: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You have got a better offer?

Yes I do. Retain your self worth and dignity. That’s the highest payment u can afford yourself rather than reeking of folly on a daily basis.

But I know u wouldn’t take the advice. Why? because u will starve if u don’t show your working on nairaland
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Haywhy3579: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He recently came back from London

By the time the oxygen finishes

Urchins eyes go open and it will be too late for urchins to make amends undecided
I can see how naive u are. I guess u are the doctor and u have all the medical record. Well done zombie.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by lhordspy: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodheart01:

Yes I do. Retain your self worth and dignity. That’s the highest payment u can afford yourself rather than reeking of folly on a daily basis.

But I know u wouldn’t take the advice. Why? because u will starve if u don’t show your working on nairaland

K . (Take note of the dot after the 'k')
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by newnigerdelta00: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sergio103:
A great man he is.

He will Rule US, he's our next PRESIDENT TINUBU 2023
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by goodheart01: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

K . (Take note of the dot after the 'k')

The only thing to take note of is your folly. Meanwhile that dot is worth more than who u are.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by newnigerdelta00: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
WibusJaga:

Make he take am easy o, before the battery he recharged in London go discharge finish.
Dem say him battery don dey 67% already. cheesy

People like you your own sickness go worst
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Sammy5413(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please don't step too far away from him.
That's not a dance step, I think that's epilepsy!
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by dchamp234(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
RedScorpion:
He is clearly high on Crack Cocaine brought from the UK...

They had to surround and support him so that he doesn't fall down..

The Drug Baron cannot rule Nigeria.

The Nation is currently on drips, the last thing we need right now is a President on Drugs

Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by lhordspy: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodheart01:

The only thing to take note of is your folly. Meanwhile that dot is worth more than who u are .

Good job boy. You truly got my message...
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by kologba: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sergio103:
A great man he is.

talking as if your vote is recognise in the south east...u people don't know u are slave...,the day u know u are slave that day u will get freedom...mumu people
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by godwon01(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
This one no be dance. Let him dance bugga for five minutes.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by goodheart01: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Good job boy. You truly got my message.

I got no message. Rather I’m letting u see how idiotic u are becoming by the day. U know, maybe tonight is the night I’ll take u to the cleaners and reset your dull brain here on nairaland. I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I noticed a morön like you disturbing our peace here

By the way I’m not a boy like u. Atleast I don’t have to grovel and lick the ass of a political master before I can take care of myself and my family.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Electrochemistry(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waste of time and effort. All these gimmicks and puffs are dead on arrival. Let me see the road he will take to Aso rock. Premium tears loading!
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by HIPROFILE(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Anything Tinubu do na content.

Nairaland should be paying Tinubu for the traffic it generates for this website.

Tinubu is the single largest employer of Labour right now in Nigeria. All media houses draw traffic from Tinubu news. He uploaded 7seconds video few days ago and amassed million views in few hours and broke Nigeria internet. Even Wizkid dey learn for where Tinubu dey.

Oya Obituary kids, come and get busy to analyze this video too, we expect more photoshops within the next 10min.

Noo bro the news broke your mama plates of ewodu not Nigeria internet space.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Kokoy2022: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Those yorumuslims with stripes on their faces are the worst kinds of homosapiens. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock. This was how these swines brought Buhari upon us. Never do good people.
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by donhils: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2022
Petalse:
See how they surround him so he doesn't fall down
My observation too
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by Siscooh: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Anything Tinubu do na content.

Nairaland should be paying Tinubu for the traffic it generates for this website.

Tinubu is the single largest employer of Labour right now in Nigeria. All media houses draw traffic from Tinubu news. He uploaded 7seconds video few days ago and amassed million views in few hours and broke Nigeria internet. Even Wizkid dey learn for where Tinubu dey.

Oya Obituary kids, come and get busy to analyze this video too, we expect more photoshops within the next 10min.
Becareful with the obituary announcement. Fear God before it turns to you
Re: Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters by faceland: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2022
He has gotten those foreign old people's pills.
Check out the energy of guys like Dan Pena and Donald Trump (that is oyinbo's old peoples pills).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Names Cabinet (Full List) / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.