Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po (68887 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po by MuslimIgbo: 12:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Nigra:

Omoh guy it sound to me as though you have been messed up by a girl to think all girls are whores .it's not our fault.
Now Lemme ask you,what's your body count Abi you Na virgin nii..Guy everybody is a LovePeddler,learn to accept it and enjoy life..As for me,I love preek and my body count is increasing with time.. keep your own body count to zero,e no concern me
Don't be stupǐd
Just answer the simple question first, and I'll answer your questions too.
Re: Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po by Nigra(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Don't be stupǐd
Who the Bleep are you to say I shouldn't be stupid angry,can't you have a simple conversation without showing you lack home training..mtchewww shift jare
Re: Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po by Nigra(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Don't be stupǐd
Who the Bleep are you to say I shouldn't be stupid angry,can't you have a simple conversation without showing you lack decency..mtchewww shift jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.