Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,546 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard (32382 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Ondo For Calling Him A Lazy Youth / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
robinso01:
And he finally showed his bastard character. A bastard is a bastard.
What is a bastard?
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by omonnakoda: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
torvickof1312:
YOU ARE A BASTARD is not an insult !! She is telling him de truth, she don't know his father. He should stand up and be a man to prove to his mother that he can make it in life irrespective of not knowing his father. Stop supporting bad energy by this TAUT call a son

Let him rod in JAIL

By your definition Jesus was a bastard
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by DKM123: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
If she didn't have a son, people will say she doesn't have a child. It's always the sons killing thier parents. May God not give you a boy child that will kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by grandstar(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
robinso01:
And he finally showed his bastard character. A bastard is a bastard.

You write this probably because you're privileged to be born to a 2 patent home. His condition isn't his fault. And we become who we are by nurture and not nature.

His mum should simply have controlled her tongue (Read Proverbs 12:18, Ephesians 4:29).

I'm sure she must have been doing this repeatedly especially anytime he misbehaves as if she's not the one who spread her promiscuous legs in the first place.

The poor kid.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by grandstar(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
FaceTanke:
D mama sef no try

If u will call him a bastard
At least let the father be there

The father seems absent.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by FaceTanke: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
grandstar:

The father seems absent.

Na where she fvck up be dat

She know show him his father

She just dey shout bastard bastard
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
FaceTanke:

Na where she fvck up be dat

She know show him his father

She just dey shout bastard bastard

It's just parental abuse. The fact the boy shows some remorse actually shows he has a good heart.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by FaceTanke: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
grandstar:

It's just parental abuse. The fact the boy shows some remorse actually shows he has a good heart.

Yes

He has a good heart

The mum right riled him

Too bad of her
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by purples25(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why would you wake your child up at midnight to call that child so many names, without provocation?

Parents tend to think that their children should have non ending patience and unconditional love and forgiveness. It's not like the kid is Jesus.

You have a kid and just do anything you like to the kid. Like it's not a human being you're doing all these things to.

By The Way. I am not supporting him at all. But people should stop treating kids like they don't have any feelings or limit. How long do you want a common teen to handle this. A grown man can't even take it. I say mothers take too much advantage and go too far. The child is human too.

Emotional and verbal abuse is very bad, it's terrible. A woman will lash out with words, it hurts very badly, Especially when the other party can't retaliate with like words. The other person suffers in silence while you kill them with words, it's not good.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Baby mama wahala
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Hushbingo: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by TheSourcerer: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:
Why would you wake your child up at midnight to call that child so many names, without provocation?

Parents tend to think that their children should have non ending patience and unconditional love and forgiveness. It's not like the kid is Jesus.

You have a kid and just do anything you like to the kid. Like it's not a human being you're doing all these things to.

By The Way. I am not supporting him at all. But people should stop treating kids like they don't have any feelings or limit. How long do you want a common teen to handle this. A grown man can't even take it. I say mothers take too much advantage and go too far. The child is human too.

Emotional and verbal abuse is very bad, it's terrible. A woman will lash out with words, it hurts very badly, Especially when the other party can't retaliate with like words. The other person suffers in silence while you kill them with words, it's not good.
wow this is pretty intense, something similar ever happen?
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by purples25(f): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
wow this is pretty intense, something similar ever happen?

I know what it is to have a parent that damns all to hell to do anything they like to you, on the basis that they don't care how angry you get, and there's nothing you can do about it. Enduring such behavior for years is very painful. Then when a child lashes out like the human he or she is, people are surprised - which is hilarious to me. Did they think the child was made of stone? If a husband can leave home based on such verbal abuse, why does everyone assume a child is a supernatural all loving creature? Is he/she an emotional beast of burden?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by Kemadealadire(f): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2022
Smh
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by TheSourcerer: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:

I know what it is to have a parent that damns all to hell to do anything they like to you, on the basis that they don't care how angry you get, and there's nothing you can do about it. Enduring such behavior for years is very painful. Then when a child lashes out like the human he or she is, people are surprised - which is hilarious to me. Did they think the child was made of stone? If a husband can leave home based on such verbal abuse, why does everyone assume a child is a supernatural all loving creature? Is he/she an emotional beast of burden?
I’ll like to have you on WhatsApp though.
You have gone past this trauma now I hope?
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by purples25(f): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I’ll like to have you on WhatsApp though.
You have gone past this trauma now I hope?

Can't say whether the effects on me are gone, actually. I'm married so I hardly take contacts from here anymore sorry. We can still chat here though, I do like these intellectual conversations we are having.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by kkins25(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:

Can't say whether the effects on me are gone, actually. I'm married so I hardly take contacts from here anymore sorry. We can still chat here though, I do like these intellectual conversations we are having.

AS for me, It's difficult oh, I'm working on myself 'spiritually'-not in the religious sense though- trying to heal and fix myself.

Not to repeat the story you've already told, I wonder, did any of that bad habit rob off on you? I'm the slow to anger type but when I get annoyed, the kind of words that leak out of my mouth scare the hell out of me. One day, I was in class teaching, a very naughty girl and her apprentice of a friend were distracting my class. I ordered her to leave(they were arts students anyway) but before she did she created a scene that got me annoyed. I uttered the words to a 15-16 year old girl, I think, "Your parents are just sending you to school for sending sake, if not, you're brain dead".

The whole class grew a bit uncomfortable even myself, my conscience didn't let me rest until I had apologized later that day, I called her and the friend to apologize. If I remember correctly, I apologized to her privately and also in front of the class. Hoping it ease the burden on my conscience. sometimes the words that come out of my mouth when I'm annoyed are almost prophetic. The girl got pregnant and hasn't been able to continue studies till this day.

Most times, i don't let the angered voice spill out but I wish I could do away with it.
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by purples25(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2022
kkins25:

AS for me, It's difficult oh, I'm working on myself 'spiritually'-not in the religious sense though- trying to heal and fix myself.

Not to repeat the story you've already told, I wonder, did any of that bad habit rob off on you? I'm the slow to anger type but when I get annoyed, the kind of words that leak out of my mouth scare the hell out of me. One day, I was in class teaching, a very naughty girl and her apprentice of a friend were distracting my class. I ordered her to leave(they were arts students anyway) but before she did she created a scene that got me annoyed. I uttered the words to a 15-16 year old girl, I think, "Your parents are just sending you to school for sending sake, if not, you're brain dead".

The whole class grew a bit uncomfortable even myself, my conscience didn't let me rest until I had apologized later that day, I called her and the friend to apologize. If I remember correctly, I apologized to her privately and also in front of the class. Hoping it ease the burden on my conscience. sometimes the words that come out of my mouth when I'm annoyed are almost prophetic. The girl got pregnant and hasn't been able to continue studies till this day.

Most times, i don't let the angered voice spill out but I wish I could do away with it.

The bad habit rubbed off on me, I wanted to rule others the way my elders and parents ruled me....I wanted to have absolute power over others the way they had over me. I felt it was normal because I was made to believe everything my parents did was right. Every abuse was to be taken and forgiven and forgotten. Don't you see people here saying thanks for all those harsh beatings and treatments, they think it's normal too.

The good thing is that I know I have a problem. I am always correcting or being careful with myself, apologizing or trying to make up for any wrongdoing I committed on my younger ones. So it's a step to recovery.

I think you are also on that path, as you apologized to that girl. It means you recognize the problem and that is a step forward. I commend you on that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by omonnakoda: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Every body tries to do their best based on what they know.
Life is not easy for many Nigerians. In fact it is hell and some people are budgeting billions for their food , foreign travel and bullet proof cars
Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by TheSourcerer: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:

Well engaged but yeah , either way you are given to speak with , hope for more conversation in the near future purple

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by kkins25(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
purples25:

The bad habit rubbed off on me, I wanted to rule others the way my elders and parents ruled me....I wanted to have absolute power over others the way they had over me. I felt it was normal because I was made to believe everything my parents did was right. Every abuse was to be taken and forgiven and forgotten. Don't you see people here saying thanks for all those harsh beatings and treatments, they think it's normal too.

The good thing is that I know I have a problem. I am always correcting or being careful with myself, apologizing or trying to make up for any wrongdoing I committed on my younger ones. So it's a step to recovery.

I think you are also on that path, as you apologized to that girl. It means you recognize the problem and that is a step forward. I commend you on that.
Thank you very much. I wish you the best on yours as well. Hopefully, we'd find more folks and chat our burden away. Might create a thread later for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard by sarahkel: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
He is truly a bastard, why will he show such a criminal act toward his own mother? I wonder what this world is turning into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Police Arrest A Ghanaian Yahoo Boy For A 350,000 Pounds Fraud (Video) / 33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.