Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses (18167 Views)

Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by kingthreat(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2022
iSense247:
Paying salaries to policemen in Nigeria is a waste of taxpayers money. Police is as useless as "p" in psychology They all need to be converted to farmers. Maybe they would be useful, who knows.

Policemen than Igbos have been killing? You want them to be killed more?
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by FuckOsuPigs: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Buhari and Tinubu will never die well. Their offsprings will surfer for the afflictions they meted to the good people of Nigeria.

Those curses should be directed to your father's and leaders in Nyanmuri land. It's a self inflicted injury.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Johnboom:
May the same Faith befall you
in Jesus name amen.
Thunder fire you illiterateTinubu urchin. It's fate not faith.
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2022
hollaway:
Charity begin at home they say! You have just demonstrated how you are being train by your parents.
You're a bastard so I won't trade words with you
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Those curses should be directed to your father's and leaders in Nyanmuri land. It's a self inflicted injury.
Bastard Bleep off my mention
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by FuckOsuPigs: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Bastard Bleep off my mention

An Akpu pig in sifia, bone-racking pain grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by hollaway: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're a bastard so I won't trade words with you
You see that i have just been vindicated. You once again prove me right

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Parachoko: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2022
I don't understand, why do this post have this number of likes Are people happy with this bad news? undecided

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Jungleluv5: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Buhari and Tinubu will never die well. Their offsprings will surfer for the afflictions they meted to the good people of Nigeria.
You yourself will not die well because it is your people that are doing your people. Idiots gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2022
Jungleluv5:
You yourself will not die well because it is your people that are doing your people. Idiots gbogbo
Bastard Illiterate Tinubu uurchin living under the bridge
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by ViceGovernor: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
iSense247:
Paying salaries to policemen in Nigeria is a waste of taxpayers money. Police is as useless as "p" in psychology They all need to be converted to farmers. Maybe they would be useful, who knows.
It would be better if they give them broom to sweep our highways undecided
Na only God dey protect us for this corntree.

My mother was kidnapped just a few km after passing one of their checkpoints according to her the only thing they were interested in was bribe.....
they must have heard the gunshots when those Fulani waylaid people from 3 other cars before my mom's.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by farmboyy: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
The thunder that will fire you will join your mother. Foooolish ipob idiooot
Mrfixitt:
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by ridbell01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is fake news all is well in SE all these propaganda is just to tarnish the image of Peter obi
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
farmboyy:
The thunder that will fire you will join your mother. Foooolish ipob idiooot
You're a bastard so I can't trade words with an Illiterate like you
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Biafra has birthed a child and the child is eating her up
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Durabest: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Next time say the "OBIEDIENTS BURN DOWN HOUSES ......blah blah"

No more unknown gunmen for now, they are now obidients till further notice.
noted trust me in my next post i will introduce it.OBI SHOULD CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER.
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Edusouls(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2022
Poverty and unemployment have turned men into violent savages, this one don pass ipob/ESN , Niggers are not smiling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa! Ghanian Media Claims / Elections: Army Raid Hideout, Arrest 6 Suspected Political Thugs In Port Harcour / New Year Speech: Buhari Was Not Accurately Quoted In News Report - APC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.