Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses (18168 Views)

Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by KingKO22: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2022
K
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by backtovillage: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Let's gather here to blame Tinubu for the sake of Peter Oni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by depezee(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
It is IPOB and ESN everyone knows them nothing like fulani.
God bless Soludo.

Don't allow this IPOB and ESN headache you are having kill you and your generation.
Am sure you are among those killing and kidnapping people in the south east and causing problem in our darling country.
One day you will meet your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Bontafa: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2022
backtovillage:
Let's gather here to blame Tinubu for the sake of Peter Oni

Doctor say take 2 tablet you take one

Why ?
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by OyigboUpdate: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2022
depezee:

Don't allow this IPOB and ESN headache you are having kill you and your generation.
Am sure you are among those killing and kidnapping people in the south east and causing problem in our darling country.

E pass to blame? Thank God say fulani no dey choose blame again na naw Nairalanders. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Amb1045:
The same party that is complaining of Obi/Datti movement
mumu.
you no get work
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2022
depezee:

grin
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by LtChisom: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Fulanis leave us alone, we will reply in kind ooo
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by shortIGBOman: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2022
The crime in the EAST is alarming. No one is safe in that Region.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by backtovillage: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Doctor say take 2 tablet you take one

Why ?
Why are you following me?
I am a certified Tinubu agbero

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Bontafa: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
backtovillage:

Why are you following me?
I am a certified Tinubu agbero

Finally you will die from broken bottle

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by depezee(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

E pass to blame? Thank God say fulani no dey choose blame again na naw Nairalanders. Mumu people

You a mole pretending to condemn gunmen activities in the south east whereas you are their informant.
God will expose you and you will die a slow painful death.
Terrorist!
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by nwajesus12(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Next time say the "OBIEDIENTS BURN DOWN HOUSES ......blah blah"

No more unknown gunmen for now, they are now obidients till further notice.
you are as clueless as the person on your meme
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by membranus: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Finally you will die from broken bottle

Broken bottle keh, you be hired killer?
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Bontafa: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2022
membranus:

Broken bottle keh, you be hired killer?

The Asiwaju thugs when him dey dance with go tidy am no need

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by 042rebel: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2022
I knew this will happen. While IPOB was relatively a peaceful global movement, arming questionable characters in the name of ESN was a fatal error. Now all manners of unknown Gunmen are springing up. Simon Ekpa equally did not help matters.
Even MNK won't be able to call these guys to order as it stands.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by bhella10: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Pray for SE!
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2022
This one OyigboUpdate did not put IPOB today

Everyone criminal elements na IPOB

Even kidnappers are IPOB, no more armed robbers, kidnappers etc. They are all IPOB
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
It is IPOB and ESN everyone knows them nothing like fulani.
God bless Soludo.

But soludo said they are not IPOB,but are igbos who are using the IPOB as cover ups to do their dirty work

The report you wrote or copied no carry say them burn houses abi na my eyes dey pain me?
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by goshikid: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Buhari and Tinubu will never die well. Their offsprings will surfer for the afflictions they meted to the good people of Nigeria.
shey na buhari and tinubu use gun and fire enter enugu, I dy wonder the way una dy reason sometimes I swear
Make I leave u, u no get talk
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by CHIGIM: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Next time say the "OBIEDIENTS BURN DOWN HOUSES ......blah blah"

No more unknown gunmen for now, they are now obidients till further notice.
when fools speak its not hard to know.
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Mrfixitt(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
shey na buhari and tinubu use gun and fire enter enugu, I dy wonder the way una dy reason sometimes I swear
Make I leave u, u no get talk
Tinubu knew Buhari is a calamity but he used propaganda to bring him to power for his selfish ambition.
On the other hand, Buhari is the commander in chief of the armed forces so as such, the security of lives and property is under his control but he chose to look away. Do you now understand the rationale behind my post ? Have a nice day
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Chibuzoc(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

It is Chimaroke Nnamani boys. That man is evil and should be arrested.

Umahi, uzodinma, chimaroke are the enablers of the unrest in there states.

It pains me to the marrow when I see some guys praising chimaroke as the best governor of 042 unsurprisingly most of them are cultists undecided
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Elsueno: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2022
undecided

My advice to any Igbo man is to leave d area where these guys operate, cause they would kill, kidnap & exploit U in d name of d struggle & d govt would do absolutely nothing as long as u don't stand up for urselfs first......d govt forces would just retreat to protect areas not already infested & critical infrastructures and let u enjoy ur own creations till u decide to fight them & offer reliable intel.

I repeat, leave any areas infested by these killers B4 it's too late

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by hollaway: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Buhari and Tinubu will never die well. Their offsprings will surfer for the afflictions they meted to the good people of Nigeria.
Charity begin at home they say! You have just demonstrated how you are being train by your parents.
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by obyrich(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

It is Chimaroke Nnamani boys. That man is evil and should be arrested.
Enugu people know the truth. This is his LG. Same place gun men have been attacking Labour Party meetings in Enugu state.
Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2022
iSense247:
Paying salaries to policemen in Nigeria is a waste of taxpayers money. Police is as useless as "p" in psychology They all need to be converted to farmers. Maybe they would be useful, who knows.

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by Johnboom: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Mrfixitt:
May the same Faith befall you
in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2022
The Southwest needs to start putting up solutions to stop the numerous people from the SouthEast from entering their land. They let IPOB destroy their homeland then run to Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Osun for refuge.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses by baretalk: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2022
I think Ipobians live it, they always defend Ipob and ESN gunmen here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Arase’s Maiden Visit To Lagos (photos) / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / 2016 Budget: Presidency, National Assembly Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.