Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund (1166 Views)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ECASH120: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2LX34d4CHE

Portable was denied visa to perform in a show in United States five times by the the embassy and he was asked to refund the money he was paid the show promoters. According to the promoters of the show, they alleged that Portable insulted the US Consulars which led his visa denial.

You were asked to refund show money after you were denied U.S visa 5 times for insulting the consular and telling them you didn’t know any member of your entourage — Promoter tackles Singer Portable

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by Expanse2020(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Useless brat
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by TempUser: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2022
He didn't know them? Dud wants to go alone to beezah beezah abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2022
He won't last long in this music career

2 Likes

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2022
Jennifer663:
He won't last long in this music career
He sings street music and he's also funny, somehow. He is also in the news all the time for one thing or the other so, you're wrong. He's going to last.

1 Like

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ECASH120: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2022
He’s wrong. He lack orientation because he’s an illiterate. That’s how promoters make their money too. Each of the 10 people might have paid #3m each for that visa. Where does an artist think promoters get money to sponsor them abroad to perform? Portable is a stark illiterate. As much as I like him, his behaviors irritate me and I feel embarrassed for him. I wish I have just 10% of the grace he has and I’ll maximize it. Many of us are looking for people who will stumble on themselves to help us, he found many and he’s spoiling his future and disgracing his helpers. I’m sorry for him sha.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ECASH120: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2022
The promoter should have give him the orientation. I once worked as a PA to the protocol officer to Gbenga Daniel when he was ogun state governor, my boss always arrange people as entourage of the governor to apply for visa and they give them. That’s how it’s done, the promoter made a very bad mistake to have not let him know how it’s done.
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ECASH120: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2022
Hello! That’s how it’s been done. Any artist traveling under a promoter won’t travel alone. The promoter will add more people to regain part of the money they’re using to sponsor the artist. That’s why you see people get visa without interview. Portable is just an illiterate. Though the promoter made mistake too, they should have lectured him or counsel him on how it’s done. He’s a stupid idiot

1 Like

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by silvoclaira: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Hello! That’s how it’s been done. Any artist traveling under a promoter won’t travel alone. The promoter will add more people to regain part of the money they’re using to sponsor the artist. That’s why you see people get visa without interview. Portable is just an illiterate. Though the promoter made mistake too, they should have lectured him or counsel him on how it’s done. He’s a stupid idiot

Easy man. Easy! There probably are "One million illiterate urrchins" looking at you with disdain

4 Likes

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ojun50(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Let him stay here and perform for only APC candidate
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by tommy589(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Olasyke:

He sings street music and he's also funny, somehow. He is also in the news all the time for one thing or the other so, you're wrong. He's going to last.

They kept on saying that and he has not stopped getting engagements. He has visited three countries for shows in the past three weeks, Ghana, France and currently in Cyprus

What they find distasteful is what thrills some people

2 Likes

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by tommy589(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2022
ECASH120:

Portable is one crazy intelligent dude that may deliberately fail the interview. Promoter paid for his appearance,did he informed him he would be accompanied by entourage? Portable expect his own cut If bringing entourage means more money to promoter

Who gets future visa application denied if the entourage don't return back to Nigeria
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by Emmanuel909090: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Obi Cubana finances his failure.

Why give 50m to a prematured mind?
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by JASONjnr(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2022
And these are the people that campaigned for a druggie....
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2022
Portable will go the same way as jamaica singer gully bop
Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by SoliBayNG: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Should try to lay off the kush

Re: Portable Denied US Visa 5 Times For Insulting Consular, Asked For Refund by toujurs: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olasyke:

What content does he create. Illiteracy is his problem, that guy won't last long, he should enjoy, this his short term fame.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 28, With High Blood Pressure Dies While Exercising At The Gym / Zlatan Ibile Buys 2 Expensive Cars, Same Colour, To Celebrate / Media Influencer, Enioluwa Announces Relationship With Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter. (PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.