Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fraudulent Betting Companies. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fraudulent Betting Companies. (660 Views)

BREAKING:How Nigerians Are On Betting Companies Payroll Without Placing A Bet! / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... / Nairabet Is The Nigerian Most Fraudulent Betting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2022
PLEASE EXPOSE FRAUDULENT COMPANIES. WHAT ARE YOUR WORST EXPERIENCE WITH BETTING COMPANIES? PLEASE LET HELP OTHERS WHO MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT THIS COMPANY ARE DOING TO THOSE THAT CONSTANTLY WIN
Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2022
IXBET is one of the worst and most fraudulent betting companies in the world. the moment you start winning they will do everything to frustrate you and make sure they forfeit your deposit and win. many people have lost a great fortune to the evil establishment. stay away from 1XBET & PARIPESA. Warn your friends also if you care about them. I am one of their victims.

please let expose them

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Show proof na.Why you come deactivate your account?
Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by uwuana: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
IXBET is one of the worst and most fraudulent betting companies in the world. the moment you start winning they will do everything to frustrate you and make sure they forfeit your deposit and win. many people have lost a great fortune to the evil establishment. stay away from 1XBET & PARIPESA. Warn your friends also if you care about them. I am one of their victims.

please let expose them
is it the 1xbet am using or you are talking about another 1xbet? Since I registered with them I had no issues at all, pay out is very fast, I have been winning with them and they never ban me, maybe it's the one in your village you registered with, that's why they are doing you strong things grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Zaharia: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
In my opinion, 1xbet is reliable bookie. The main thing is to follow the rules and pass the verification

please let expose them
Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Abibi22(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
... named yourself "nobody" and you can blame anyone as a scam
Re: Fraudulent Betting Companies. by Fithz(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2022
1xbet is not a scam. I bet with them for about a year - no problem with my payments

please let expose them

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Relegated To The Europa League At Group Stage / 14-year-old Dies As Morocco Fans Riot Across France, Belgium After World Cup Los / Real-madrid Vs Barcelona Show Down. The Greates Among All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.