Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos (729 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2022
I just got a message this morning that I've been given 85,000 covid survival fund that I should call to get the money transfered to me.

I called the number and the man I spoke with said I need to have the following bank accounts before he can transfer the money. Fcmb, cadge bank, keystone and union bank. That they don't transfer to other bank. Or I should look for someone with any of those banks and send the details so he can transfer to me.

Please, has anyone received such message? How true is it?

Does anyone use any of these banks?

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by duro4chang(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2022
They are scammers.
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
They are scammers.

Wow really?

Thanks.
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Wow really?

Thanks.
I got the same type of message yesterday. They said the money is from PDP/ Atiku. It is 85,000 also.
Ignore them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by JASONjnr(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
And these petty scammers are urchins with 30k BMC stipends oh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Zonefree(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
For you to blur the scammer's number shows you're naturally a greedy girl. I always thank God every morning for taking girls like you away from me. Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:
For you to blur the scammer's number shows you're naturally a greedy girl. I always thank God every morning for taking girls like you away from me. Tueh!

U like violence

1 Like

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by thesicilian: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:
She wasn't sure if he was genuine or not that's why she protected his identity first. Your insults were absolutely unwarranted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Zonefree(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
thesicilian:

She wasn't sure if he was genuine or not that's why she protected his identity first. Your insults were absolutely unwarranted
Did she apply for COVID-19 survival fund? Why would she not know it's scam?? I thought they always claim to be smarter undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by thesicilian: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Did she apply for COVID-19 survival fund? Why would she not know it's scam?? I thought they always claim to be smarter undecided
Ok
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I got the same type of message yesterday. They said the money is from PDP/ Atiku. It is 85,000 also.
Ignore them

Ok.. dear.
Thanks.
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:

See your mentality. So you been wan call the number?
Longer throat.

Buzz off!
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You knew it was scam yet you were angry I didn't let you see the number so you can call.

Just stop drooling over my thread, ok?
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Me sef shock. This program ended since 2020 and it's mainly for business owners and their employees who registered on their platform. Funny how people still fall for petty internet scammers in Nigeria. Even the scammers are uninformed, the highest amount paid to anyone was N50k (the business owners) and their employees (N30k) for four months.

Nobody received more or less. grin
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Send the scammer your account details and Bvn shebi you want free money like the typical nigerian girl..idiot
Re: Is This 85,000 Naira Grant Real Or Fake? Just Got The Message Photos by zed7: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dull and greedy people are the easiest to scam. How can an intelligent person even consider this real? I'm pressing my delete button immediately I see it.

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Family Is Being Charmed By My Extended Family / Woman Divorces Man With 10 Wives / Why Are Nigerian Parents So Brutal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.