Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church (4983 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Yes. I am a Christian too and not Igbo. Yet Igbos are the most intolerant and divisive Christians in Nigeria.

A disgrace to all Southern Christians because you are as bad as Northern Moslem religious extremists and Boko Haram killers.

We need more secularity, tolerance and the deliberate de-emphasising of religion at a very sensitive and divided period in our history. We all cried when barbarians stoned, killed and burn Deborah because of religious extremism.

Yet you Igbos, along with Northern extremists, can never be sensitive and responsible. You must lead the rest of us into a religious war as you led us needless into a terrible civil war.
You are clearly not a Christian if you are and if your party has Christians in their decision-making groups they would not rally at a time when most Christians are in church.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Oti ya werey oloun!! You need cane ! APC is a Muslim party but a pastor is the Current Vice President of the same country!! Mc OLUOMO planned a rally just like every other person has done for other parties and you claim that the party depends on him ?? Or you’re dumb I forgot , engaging you is going is like engaging a teenager in an adult conversation, so I think I need to stop , but once this gets to front page, the pe pop will see how pathetic you are ! Bye for now !
That you have a Christian vice is no excuse. If you win the next election, you would ensure that does not repeat again so stop the noise.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Stone03: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
APC plans their mega rally in Lagos tomorrow at a time when most Christians would be in church and observing worship.
First they introduced Muslim/Muslim. Now they hold their rallies coincide with Christian worship.
APC please postpone your mega rally. Consider the Christians in your party who view Sunday as a day of worship.

Why are you begging them to postpone their rally to include Christians? Did they initially include you in their considerations?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jnrprince1:

You are just being sentimental. Them no false anybody to start with them at the actual time after church you can join.
You don't even see how you are not making sense. You don't care if your Christian members don't start with you. Muslim party.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stone03:

Why are you begging them to postpone their rally to include Christians? Did they initially include you in their considerations?
I think you are mistaken. Maybe you are referring to someone else, not me. Pls check
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Owontime: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
ARE YOU AN APC MEMBER?
HOW DOES THAT BOTHER YOU?
IPOB PEOPLE HAVE NO SENSE IN THEIR HEAD.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
That you have a Christian vice is no excuse. If you win the next election, you would ensure that does not repeat again so stop the noise.

A vice is a pastor and for the party to field a pastor as a vice should tell you that Christians are not sidelined! The wife of the Presidential candidate is a Christian and a pastor in redeemed abi RCCG no be church or dem nor dey practice Christianity ? Come to me if you have a more sensible argument because this is nothing close to it ! Have a good day !!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Religious bigot on the loose. Yes, APC disrespects Christianity because all its members and governors are Muslims. This is what you're saying, dumbo.

What has politics got to do with religion? We don't muddle up religion with everything we do here. Politicians are doing their own things and religionists can also do theirs when and how they want it. Lagos is not igboland where everybody carries religion in the day and becomes a criminal kingpin in the night. The walk is from 9am to 5pm. Church service ends by 12pm maximum. Whoever wants to join can do so after church service.

If you don't know, Muslims also congregate on Sundays. It is up to anybody to choose where and when they want to go.

On the flip side, Sunday is the most appropriate day in Lagos to hold this kind of walk. Roads are generally less busy and therefore commuters wont be subjected to unnecessary hardship.
don’t engage that guy , he’s dump and very repugnant!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by sukar886: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Useless party, motor park rally
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by OsunOriginal: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Stone03:

I don't know what concerns an Obi's supporter in the affairs of the APC. Shouldn't he be happy that the rally will be happening at a time a section of the supporters won't be available to join? Anyway, we're smarter than Obi supporters - he wanted to sow a seed of division as they do in Anambra sharply dividing Christians into Catholics, Pentecostals, etc. Here we don't care about religion and everybody can't attend the rally, otherwise, the whole state will be on lockdown.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

A vice is a pastor and for the party to field a pastor as a vice should tell you that Christians are not sidelined! The wife of the Presidential candidate is a Christian and a pastor in redeemed abi RCCG no be church or dem nor dey practice Christianity ? Come to me if you have a more sensible argument because this is nothing close to it ! Have a good day !!
First 8 years you have a Muslim president and a Christian VP. Second 8 years you wand a Muslim president and Muslim VP. Stop the nonsense about a Christian VP.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You are clearly not a Christian if you are and if your party has Christians in their decision-making groups they would not rally at a time when most Christians are in church.

You need to learn good things from others. That is how a man grows. I am a Christian but I recognise, from an exposed and well-travelled life, that religion should have no place in public administration and politics.

Elders are wise but they can also be set in their ways. It is left to us youths , as other youths have done worldwide, to embrace and set positive evolutionary trends that improves society.

If you had any sense you would know that the less we talk about religion ,in relation to politics, the more we can focus on capacity and ability of leaders to the glory of Nigeria.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Emir01: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
He has right to hold rally anyday he wants, since is not against law. Not a must that everybody shud attend. Yoruba is Yoruba simple.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

You need to learn good things from others. That is how a man grows. I am a Christian but I recognise, from an exposed and well-travelled life, that religion should have no place in public administration and politics.

Elders are wise but they can also be set in their ways. It is left to us youths , as other youths have done worldwide, to embrace and set positive evolutionary trends that improves society.

If you had any sense you would know that the less we talk about religion ,in relation to politics, the more we can focus on capacity and ability of leaders to the glory of Nigeria.

Learn good things from APC. After 8 years you still feel you have any good to offer? I spit. If you had any sense, you would understand the importance of respecting and honoring religion
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
First 8 years you have a Muslim president and a Christian VP. Second 8 years you wand a Muslim president and Muslim VP. Stop the nonsense about a Christian VP.

If your problem is having is with Muslims! Then go away !! You’re now deviating from the main topic which is about Yorubas being divided into Christians and Muslims , I killed you on that so you’re now moving to another maybe you can create another thread about Muslims/Muslims ticket so I can engage you there !! I’m done here by the way, some Christians worship on Saturdays !! The Adventist !!! They are also Christians!! They are not Muslims
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by OsunOriginal: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
Learn good things from APC. After 8 years you still feel you have any good to offer? I spit. If you had any sense, you would understand the importance of respecting and honoring religion

And how well does an average Igbo man honor religion and yet he heads cult groups, criminal gangs, drug cartels, IPOB, UGM, etc?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

And how well does an average Igbo man honor religion and yet he heads cult groups, criminal gangs, drug cartels, IPOB, UGM, etc?
Ok I get your point, because you feel Igbos don't honor religion, you choose to act like a fool.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

If your problem is having is with Muslims! Then go away !! You’re now deviating from the main topic which is about Yorubas being divided into Christians and Muslims , I killed you on that so you’re now moving to another maybe you can create another thread about Muslims/Muslims ticket so I can engage you there !! I’m done here by the way, some Christians worship on Saturdays !! The Adventist !!! They are also Christians!! They are not Muslims
Are you drunk? This thread or topic was never about Yorubas. It was about APC's disrespect.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Are you drunk? This thread or topic was never about Yorubas. It was about APC's disrespect.

I’m always drunk when engaging retards like you because in my clear state ! You can’t even stand me ! There’s not disrespect anywhere!! Christians will joint the rally and you can cry all you want !! Most Churches close by 12 ! The rally won’t stop by 12 !
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Mumu. I mean learn good things from Yorubas and not APC.

APC was effectively hijacked by Buhari and his cabal. In fact how APC went down, after Tinubu and others like Amaechi and Oshiomole etal fought for her birth and progress, is proof you are an ignoramus.

Yes Tinubu made a mistake backing Buhari to power but the greater lesson is that we are not mind readers and cannot tell what is in the thinking of any potential president.

That is why we should be searching for a leader powerful, influential and sagacious enough to help Nigeria decentralize power so that, at our regional and State level, we will all never be as impotent and powerless as Buhari and his crew made us.

The Senate let Nigeria down horribly proving that our current system is redundant and one we must get rid of.

Take power away from the centre and invest it where it can make a difference for those who want progress. That is the koko of the matter.

Forget all this religious bullcrap you are pushing that is the product of your Igbo indoctrination and brainwashing. If you are truly after progress then open your eyes and see what matters.

Decentralizing power and granting more autonomy to States and region is the only option that guarantees Nigeria's future progress and survival.

Otherwise we are inevitably heading for religious and ethnic wars as the desperation to control and commandeer central power grows if things carry on as they are.

In fact, APC and PDP primaries were about this reality of 'feudal control' for those truly knowledgeable enough to be aware of the big picture.

What we need is to empower states and region so there is no longer a feudal and murderous attraction to presidential, federal government or centrist power.

Read more and improve your intellect. Hopefully you will get the big picture someday.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

I’m always drunk when engaging retards like you because in my clear state ! You can’t even stand me ! There’s not disrespect anywhere!! Christians will joint the rally and you can cry all you want !! Most Churches close by 12 ! The rally won’t stop by 12 !
You are too drunk to tell if I am a retard. In your clear state, what would you do? Would you fly from wherever you are to fight me? Childish.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Mumu. APC was effectively hijacked by Buhari and his cabal. In fact how APC went down, after Tinubu and others like Amaechi and Oshiomole etal fought for her birth and progress, is proof you are an ignoramus.

Yes Tinubu made a mistake backing Buhari to power but the greater lesson is that we are not mind readers and cannot tell what is in the thinking of any potential president.

That is why we should be searching for a leader powerful, influential and sagacious enough to help Nigeria decentralize power so that, at our regional and State level, we will all never be as impotent and powerless as Buhari and his crew made us.

The Senate let Nigeria down horribly proving that our current system is redundant and one we must get rid of.

Take power away from the centre and invest it where it can make a difference for those who want progress. That is the koko of the matter.

Forget all this religious bullcrap you are pushing that is the product of your Igbo indoctrination and brainwashing. If you are truly after progress then open your eyes and see what matters.

Decentralizing power and granting more autonomy to States and region is the only option that guarantees Nigeria's future progress and survival.

Otherwise we are inevitably heading for religious and ethnic wars as the desperation to control and commandeer central power grows if things carry on as they are.

In fact, APC and PDP primaries were about this reality of 'feudal control' for those truly knowledgeable enough to be aware of the big picture.

What we need is to empower states and region so there is no longer a feudal and murderous attraction to presidential, federal government or centrist power.

Read more and improve your intellect. Hopefully you will get the big picture someday.
You keep disgracing yourself.
If APC was hijacked as you claim, why did Tinubu support Buhari again in 2019 to the detriment of millions of Nigerians? Till today, Tinubu has only wonderful things to say about Buhari. He believes Buhari did great work so I choose to believe Tinubu's words over that of an unknown idiot on Nairaland.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You are too drunk to tell if I am a retard. In your clear state, what would you do? Would you fly from wherever you are to fight me? Childish.

Okay one thing is I don’t know how to fight and I’m not aggressive in nature ! I engage in civil conversations! But if you get on my nerves , you go collect ! You called me childish , yeah I’m childish when it comes to engaging dumb people because I have to come to their levels which is actually an insult to me but I know I have to just to teach them how to reason well ! By the way , I got the drink from the 2K abi 1K shared at the Ibadan rally and I’m hoping to get at least 3K from the Lagos rally holding on Sunday , add that to my BMC 30K monthly, better money right?
Asiwaju2023 !
He’s also going to be re-elected by the way after his first tenure of good governance which no other candidate can stand a chance !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Okay one thing is I don’t know how to fight and I’m not aggressive in nature ! I engage in civil conversations! But if you get on my nerves , you go collect ! You called me childish , yeah I’m childish when it comes to engaging dumb people because I have to come to their levels which is actually an insult to me but I know I have to just to teach them how to reason well ! By the way , I got the drink from the 2K abi 1K shared at the Ibadan rally and I’m hoping to get at least 3K from the Lagos rally holding on Sunday , add that to my BMC 30K monthly, better money right?
Asiwaju2023 !
He’s also going to be re-elected by the way after his first tenure of good governance which no other candidate can stand a chance !
You spent half of your text boasting. What is your main point. You talk like you are under 15
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You spent half of your text boasting. What is your main point. You talk like you are under 15

Boasting? You can’t even stand me one on one ! I don’t boast ! Under 15? Yeah I’m actually under 10 just so you know ! Ode jatijati!
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Boasting? You can’t even stand me one on one ! I don’t boast ! Under 15? Yeah I’m actually under 10 just so you know ! Ode jatijati!
You actually think that the aim here is to stand you or to fight you. That's not what we come to do on Nairaland. You really are a child and a dull one at that.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
APC plans their mega rally in Lagos tomorrow at a time when most Christians would be in church and observing worship.
First they introduced Muslim/Muslim. Now they hold their rallies coincide with Christian worship.
APC please postpone your mega rally. Consider the Christians in your party who view Sunday as a day of worship.
all Christians in APC are useless, all of them
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by asanausana91: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is just the beginning, if Muslim Muslim ticket succeed no Christian will publicly worship his God. Those Foolish Christians that are following Tinubu because of some crumbs will be the first casualties.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You keep disgracing yourself.
If APC was hijacked as you claim, why did Tinubu support Buhari again in 2019 to the detriment of millions of Nigerians? Till today, Tinubu has only wonderful things to say about Buhari. He believes Buhari did great work so I choose to believe Tinubu's words over that of an unknown idiot on Nairaland.

You're really a kid politically. Two things. Buhari had not shown his true colours before 2019. His first term was largely acceptable .

Second, have you ever heard of the terms of stooping to conquer?

How will Tinubu ever gain ultimate power to make a permanent and transformationally lasting difference for me, you and every Nigerian, wherever they are from, unless he has the goodwill and support of the ruling Party behind him?

How many times did Buhari try before a nationally powerful coalition made him President?

Tinubu, whether you wish to see it or not, is the most powerful and authoritative Southern politicians Nigeria has today.

We can kid ourselves but the reality is that Nigerian politics is feudal. Buhari could be supervising our descent into Rwanda-style ethnic cleansing war and Northern Senators would still never move to impeach him for the greater good of 230 million Nigerians. That is how fcked, tribalistic and clannish Nigeria is.

Someone like Tinubu comes along once in a lifetime as Awolowo did only for Nigeria to miss out on "the greatest President that never was" according to Ojukwu.

It ain't a rocket science bruv. If Nigeria fails to elect Tinubu I am cool with that. The next President should simply grant what is shown below and Yorubas will be happy to leave the SE and North grappling to lead the impotent centre forever after regional governance is in place.

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by VTJN(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

I'm a Christian from the south south region

You need to know something about the Yorubas. They are the most liberal and accommodating tribe in Nigeria. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christians in Yoruba land o

Go to each family in Yoruba you'd be surprised to have both religion mixed together

They may have their shortcomings no doubt but they are very tolerance and accommodating

You can't use religion to divide them sincerely

They have both religion as family members, friends, neighbours et al and they live as one

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Augla1: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're ignorantly assuming all Christians go to church on Sundays.
You're also assuming all Sunday churches start their service at 9am and they are in church throughout the day.
Obidients are daft.

So this thing wey your talk make sense for your for your ear
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Validated: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

In Yorubaland , there’s nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba Muslims, we don’t categorize ourselves, we are all United and we don’t even care whether you’re a Christian or Muslim, we are not divided like you try to paint it here , it’s only online that I see people trying to divide the yorubas by calling Some Yoruba Muslims and another Yoruba Christians , it doesn’t even exist in reality, as a matter of fact , you can live with a Christians or Muslims here in Yorubaland and not even know the religions they practice and we’re United ! So stop all these propaganda of Yoruba Muslim or Christians BS , Yorubas don’t see it that way !! We are all Yorubas ! We’re one !
Okay, MURIC urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Makers And Wreckers, Heroes And Villains Of Modern Africa In Pictures / Obasanjo Warns Nigerians Against Allowing Buhari To Be Rigged Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.