Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church (4979 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Those guys are so primitive and divisive. In Anambra, you will even see a sharp division between christians - catholic, pentecostal, etc. If you're not catholic in Anambra, you're on your own. This is how they live - like animals.
What they don’t know is that , Christians an Muslims here in Yorubaland are very United , on Christmas Day , the Muslims will go to the Christians houses to have fun and merry ! Salah day , the Christians will go to the Muslims houses to enjoy Salah meat ! Even carry take always sef ! Christian dey go Alfa house for prayers and Muslims to pastors too ! We say one thing here , we only serve the same God , one God and we are not divided the way these people try to portray it online , I laugh when I read those bullshit but since they don’t know much about us , they think religion really matters to us in Yorubaland, most Christians in Yorubaland are from Muslim backgrounds and there’s at least one Muslim in every Christian homes , I’m a Christian, my mom is a Christian, my dad is a Christian, my grandma and grandfather are both Muslims , all their kids are Christians, three pastors , Reverends to be specific! But guess what ? They’re the ones to organize both Itunu awe and Ileya and their church members will come in numbers from far and near to celebrate with us !! So see we’re not divided here !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

What are you talking about? You are not a liberal but rather a tribalist. Luckily most Yoruba's are not like you.

You're the tribalist and a religious bigot to boot. What has religion got to do with the date of a political rally?

Do you know the security, timing and logistical cconsiderations that made organisers settle on that date?

Yet you are here working a religious angle just to make Tinubu and Lagos APC look bad.

This is why I despise you Igbos. You love no one and always believe in causing problems for others to profit cynically. Next minute you turn around and begin playing victim.

Why are you people, of all Nigerians, the ones always seeking and promoting what divides people? "Yerooba muslim" etal are disgraceful legacies of Igbos effort to cause division and disaffection amongst Nigerians.

Even when the world sees you killing yourselves korokoro in the SE you still run online to blame "Fulani DSS agents" rather than tackle the sadistic killers amongst you.

You guys are cursed and toxic from birth walahi. Experts at looking for what divides and troubles society but always and forever absent when good folks are agitating for the peace, progress and unity of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by SecretSpy666: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Can APC fix rally on Friday during juma'at prayers? This is wrong because the traffic will make many christians not get to church quick or return home quick

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by mrvitalis(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Stop peddling fake rubbish.

Delete your rubbish abeg..
Is it a lie ?

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Nonsense and a total lack of respect. Why not hold the rally during the Jumat service?

You see one problem you have is you want to justify your hate for Muslims by all means while trying to push the propaganda by saying the APC hates Christians when I’m actual fact , the current Vice President is a Pastor lol ! Come on !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by porka: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

In Yorubaland , there’s nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba Muslims, we don’t categorize ourselves, we are all United and we don’t even care whether you’re a Christian or Muslim, we are not divided like you try to paint it here , it’s only online that I see people trying to divide the yorubas by calling Some Yoruba Muslims and another Yoruba Christians , it doesn’t even exist in reality, as a matter of fact , you can live with a Christians or Muslims here in Yorubaland and not even know the religions they practice and we’re United ! So stop all these propaganda of Yoruba Muslim or Christians BS , Yorubas don’t see it that way !! We are all Yorubas ! We’re one !

Fallacy.

Big lie.

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
plaindealer:

These hateful and bitter religious ipob bigots obviously think Yoruba people are bigots and obsess over religion like them ..

Spit on yourself..

They are disgusting. Can elected leaders hurry up and give Igbos there own nation or at least grant what is shown below so we can be rid of their nuisance, pettiness and divisive hatred?

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You see one problem you have is you want to justify your hate for Muslims by all means while trying to push the propaganda by saying the APC hates Christians when I’m actual fact , the current Vice President is a Pastor lol ! Come on !
We don't hate Muslims. We don't have our rallies during jumat prayers

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

You're the tribalist and a religious bigot to boot. What has religion got to do with the date of a political rally?

Do you know the security, timing and logistical cconsiderations that made organisers settle on that date?

Yet you are here working a religious angle just to make Tinubu and Lagos APC look bad.

This is why I despise you Igbos. You love no one and always believe in causing problems for others to profit cynically. Next minute you turn around and begin playing victim.

Why are you people, of all Nigerians, the ones always seeking and promoting what divides people? "Yerooba muslim" etal are disgraceful legacies of Igbos effort to cause division and disaffection amongst Nigerians.

Even when the world sees you killing yourselves korokoro in the SE you still run online to blame "Fulani DSS agents" rather than tackle the sadistic killers amongst you.

You guys are cursed and toxic from birth walahi.
You set your rally at the time of Christian worship and you call me the bigot. Funny people

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Jnrprince1(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
APC plans their mega rally in Lagos tomorrow at a time when most Christians would be in church and observing worship.
First they introduced Muslim/Muslim. Now they hold their rallies coincide with Christian worship.
APC please postpone your mega rally. Consider the Christians in your party who view Sunday as a day of worship.
No lie how many of us still dey go church
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2022
porka:

Fallacy.

Big lie.

You see that Muric of a guy doesn’t speak for yorubas or even the Muslims, we don’t know him , no one knows him , ask any Yoruba Muslims or Christians what muric is , they don’t even know them , there’s nothing like muric here in our land , we’re not under any nonsense umbrella! Wtf is muric ? Lol , he just went to register one organization based on the fact that he’s a Muslim, I kid you not that dude went to Egypt to learn how to be an extremist! He doesn’t represent us !
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Jnrprince1:

No lie how many of us still dey go church
So your point is because MC Olomo feels Christians no longer go to church, he picked Sunday for his rally. Now I see how you guys think.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You set your rally at the time of Christian worship and you call me the bigot. Funny people

Clown. Religious worship should be private worship. Any Christian who cannot set that single date aside for their sense of religious obligation should proceed to church and ignore the APC rally. No walaha at all.

Note that I say this as a Yoruba Christian fed up of Igbos and their constant effort to always divide Nigeria along religious, ethnic and sectional lines.

It is too much from you people. You have already caused a devasting civil war Nigeria has not fully recovered from. You now want to cause a religious war also because of 2023 elections and the participation of your Christian messiah Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Clown. Religious worship should be private worship. Any Christian who cannot set that single date aside for their sense of religious obligation should proceed to church and ignore the APC rally. No walaha at all.

Note that I say this as a Yoruba Christian fed up of Igbos and their constant effort to always divide Nigeria along religious, ethnic and sectional lines.

It is too much from you people. You have already caused a devasting civil war Nigeria has not fully recovered from. You now want to cause a religious war also because of 2023 elections and the participation of your Christian messiah Obi?
No party has ever disrespected Christians like you guys. You have 7 days in a week but you pick Sunday.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

We don't hate Muslims. We don't have our rallies during jumat prayers

See you’re not making sense !! So having a rally on fridays or sundays means that the party hates one religion?? Are you saying this bs intentionally or what ? Because I don’t understand your problem here , people can decide to gather whenever they want !!! Monday or Tuesday !! Any day !! , hold on , can we also say those rallies being held during the weekdays is an indication that the parties hates those that are supposed to be at work and those civil servants are being sidelined because the rallies should have been on Saturday which is the weekend? Come on man !! I hate wasting time with your kind online pushing false narratives about we the yorubas !! After saying the yorubas hate one tribe or the other , you’re now trying to push another propaganda of yorubas being divided and the Muslims hate the Christians, lmao!! You don’t know anything!! Day go break , eye go clear soon !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

See you’re not making sense !! So having a rally on fridays or sundays means that the party hates one religion?? Are you saying this bs intentionally or what ? Because I don’t understand your problem here , people can decide to gather whenever they want !!! Monday or Tuesday !! Any day !! , hold on , can we also say those rallies being held during the weekdays is an indication that the parties hates those that are supposed to be at work and those civil servants are being sidelined because the rallies should have been on Saturday which is the weekend? Come on man !! I hate wasting time with your kind online pushing false narratives about we the yorubas !! After saying the yorubas hate one tribe or the other , you’re now trying to push another propaganda of yorubas being divided and the Muslims hate the Christians, lmao!! You don’t know anything!! Day go break , eye go clear soon !
If you had any sense, you would understand that it is disrespectful and insensitive to hold your rally at a time when about half of your supposed supporters would be worshiping. I understand that Mc Olomo a Muslim set the date and time. But those of you with some education should have kicked back.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

You see that Muric of a guy doesn’t speak for yorubas or even the Muslims, we don’t know him , no one knows him , ask any Yoruba Muslims or Christians what muric is , they don’t even know them , there’s nothing like muric here in our land , we’re not under any nonsense umbrella! Wtf is muric ? Lol , he just went to register one organization based on the fact that he’s a Muslim, I kid you not that dude went to Egypt to learn how to be an extremist! He doesn’t represent us !

Don't mind Igbos. They always reject good lessons from others because they are toxic by nature. I am Yoruba and Christian yet my own biological elder sister has been married to a Muslim Yoruba for over 20 years.

Two of their kids are Christian and one Moslem. The man himself is super cool and a great brother-in-law. For Igbos to learn from such progressive coexistence that betters society they will not.

Instead they prefer to spread the message of hate, intolerance, division and discrimination. Na wa for IPOBians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Don't mind Igbos. They always reject good lessons from others because they are toxic by nature. I am Yoruba and Christian yet my own biological elder sister has been married to a Muslim Yoruba for over 20 years.

Two of their kids are Christian and one Moslem. The man himself is super cool and a great brother-in-law. For Igbos to learn from such progressive coexistence that betters society they will not.

Instead they prefer to spread the message of hate, intolerance, division and discrimination. Na wa for IPOBians.
Igbos are not the only Christians. Show some respect for God
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

No party has ever disrespected Christians like you guys. You have 7 days in a week but you pick Sunday.

Your a throwback and a joke. Not surprised though because that is what the average IPOBian is and that is why you need your own nation so you can glorify in intolerance and discrimination along religious, caste, sectional and gender lines as Igbos do best today.

Imagine Igbo women taking Igbo society to court just so eldest female child can inherit the estate of her deceased dad. How fcking backwards are you people? Neanderthals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

If you had any sense, you would understand that it is disrespectful and insensitive to hold your rally at a time when about half of your supposed supporters would be worshiping. I understand that Mc Olomo a Muslim set the date and time. But those of you with some education should have kicked back.

Ode ni e ! There’s nothing disrespectful or insensitive here , you’re just being repugnant with the fact that APC is going to hold rally on a Sunday !! But that doesn’t change anything, I will be at the rally too !! I’m a Christian, a celestial, we go to church by 10 or 11 sometimes and close by 2-3 !! I will be at the rally before I go to church and after church if the rally is still on , I will continue!! That’s how a patriotic person does his or her thing !! No excuse at all !! Even if it’s fixed on Friday which is actually a work day !! Guess what ? Muslims only pray for about an hour on Friday that’s how long jumat prayer lasts ! So your narrative is just dump and very unpleasant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by SWATMan: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

In Yorubaland , there’s nothing like Yoruba Christians or Yoruba Muslims, we don’t categorize ourselves, we are all United and we don’t even care whether you’re a Christian or Muslim, we are not divided like you try to paint it here , it’s only online that I see people trying to divide the yorubas by calling Some Yoruba Muslims and another Yoruba Christians , it doesn’t even exist in reality, as a matter of fact , you can live with a Christians or Muslims here in Yorubaland and not even know the religions they practice and we’re United ! So stop all these propaganda of Yoruba Muslim or Christians BS , Yorubas don’t see it that way !! We are all Yorubas ! We’re one !

Keep deceiving yourself.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/25/2023-yoruba-muslims-will-not-vote-for-christian-presidential-candidates-muric/
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Ode ni e ! There’s nothing disrespectful or insensitive here , you’re just being repugnant with the fact that APC is going to hold rally on a Sunday !! But that doesn’t change anything, I will be at the rally too !! I’m a Christian, a celestial, we go to church by 10 or 11 sometimes and close by 2-3 !! I will be at the rally before I go to church and after church if the rally is still on , I will continue!! That’s how a patriotic person does his or her thing !! No excuse at all !! Even if it’s fixed on Friday which is actually a work day !! Guess what ? Muslims only pray for about an hour on Friday that’s how long jumat prayer lasts ! So your narrative is just dump and very unpleasant.
APC the Muslim party of Nigeria. That you guys depend on a low life like MC olomo to make such decisions shows the kind of people in your party.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Igbos are not the only Christians. Show some respect for God

Yes. I am a Christian too and not Igbo. Yet Igbos are the most intolerant and divisive Christians in Nigeria.

A disgrace to all Southern Christians because you are as bad as Northern Moslem religious extremists and Boko Haram killers.

We need more secularity, tolerance and the deliberate de-emphasising of religion at a very sensitive and divided period in our history. We all cried when barbarians stoned, killed and burn Deborah because of religious extremism.

Yet you Igbos, along with Northern extremists, can never be sensitive and responsible. You must lead the rest of us into a religious war as you led us needless into a terrible civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by OsunOriginal: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Religious bigot on the loose. Yes, APC disrespects Christianity because all its members and governors are Muslims. This is what you're saying, dumbo.

What has politics got to do with religion? We don't muddle up religion with everything we do here. Politicians are doing their own things and religionists can also do theirs when and how they want it. Lagos is not igboland where everybody carries religion in the day and becomes a criminal kingpin in the night. The walk is from 9am to 5pm. Church service ends by 12pm maximum. Whoever wants to join can do so after church service.

If you don't know, Muslims also congregate on Sundays. It is up to anybody to choose where and when they want to go.

On the flip side, Sunday is the most appropriate day in Lagos to hold this kind of walk. Roads are generally less busy and therefore commuters wont be subjected to unnecessary hardship.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

Your a throwback and a joke. Not surprised though because that is what the average IPOBian is and that is why you need your own nation so you can glorify in intolerance and discrimination along religious, caste, sectional and gender lines as Igbos do best today.

Imagine Igbo women taking Igbo society to court just so eldest female child can inherit the estate of her deceased dad. How fcking backwards are you people? Neanderthals.
You have shown that you have some education from your use of words but clearly, you have no sense if you would follow the insensitive decision of a Muslim illiterate called MC Olomo.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Kendo93: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why not on Friday undecided
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

The guy thinks we yorubas are like others who hate on people just because they’re not from their state and or town ! Lol , yorubas are one , from Ekiti to Ogun to Osun ! We’re one Yoruba ! We know the waste products of sperm in our midst so we don’t care about them , but when they come back for forgiveness, we have open arms for them but we’ll sound a note of warning to them never to act like bâstard again ! This dude doesn’t know the yorubas so he’s trying to force a false narrative and trying to make sense out of nonsense but I’m ready for him !! I’m a true Omoluabi and I will forever fight for my people !! I don’t condone nonsense against my Yoruba people, both Muslims , Christians and even the Traditional worshipers which is what awon baba Baba wa Se nigba iwase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

APC the Muslim party of Nigeria. That you guys depend on a low life like MC olomo to make such decisions shows the kind of people in your party.

Thank you. No one is forcing you to vote APC. Simply go and vote Obi and Labour. Make Obi President, if you can, and leave others make their own democratic choice.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Jnrprince1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

So your point is because MC Olomo feels Christians no longer go to church, he picked Sunday for his rally. Now I see how you guys think.
You are just being sentimental. Them no false anybody to start with them at the actual time after church you can join.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Oti ya werey oloun!! You need cane ! APC is a Muslim party but a pastor is the Current Vice President of the same country!! Mc OLUOMO planned a rally just like every other person has done for other parties and you claim that the party depends on him ?? Or you’re dumb I forgot , engaging you is going is like engaging a teenager in an adult conversation, so I think I need to stop , but once this gets to front page, the pe pop will see how pathetic you are ! Bye for now !

1 Like

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Religious bigot on the loose. Yes, APC disrespects Christianity because all its members and governors are Muslims. This is what you're saying, dumbo.

What has politics got to do with religion? We don't muddle up religion with everything we do here. Politicians are doing their own things and religionists can also do theirs when and how they want it. Lagos is not igboland where everybody carries religion in the day and becomes a criminal kingpin in the night. The walk is from 9am to 5pm. Church service ends by 12pm maximum. Whoever wants to join can do so after church service.

If you don't know, Muslims also congregate on Sundays. It is up to anybody to choose where and when they want to go.

On the flip side, Sunday is the most appropriate day in Lagos to hold this kind of walk. Roads are generally less busy and therefore commuters wont be subjected to unnecessary hardship.
That's where you get it wrong. APC is the only party of religious bigots. You guys are so disrespectful. Do you guys have brains at all?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
SWATMan:

Keep deceiving yourself.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/25/2023-yoruba-muslims-will-not-vote-for-christian-presidential-candidates-muric/

I have responded to this claim by the so called muric ! So have a good day Mr Swat or sars!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Only Politician In Nigeria Who Is Capable Of Winning A Free & Fair Election / Fashola Vs Gej In Disaster Response / INEC Rejects GEJ's Candidate For Bayelsa Election - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.