Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church (4977 Views)

Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
I'm a Christian from the south south region

You need to know something about the Yorubas. They are the most liberal and accommodating tribe in Nigeria. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christians in Yoruba land o

Go to each family in Yoruba you'd be surprised to have both religion mixed together

They may have their shortcomings no doubt but they are very tolerance and accommodating

You can't use religion to divide them sincerely

They have both religion as family members, friends, neighbours et al and they live as one
shatap Yoruba Muslim
I have your beggy beggy number Fisayo
abi you want your pictures to splatter everywhere ?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by VTJN(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap Yoruba Muslim
I have your beggy beggy number Fisayo
abi you want your pictures to splatter everywhere ?
I love it whenever i get you zombies attention crying at my mention grin

Yorubas are fvcking United and liberal
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
I love it whenever i get you zombies attention crying at my mention grin

Yorubas are fvcking United and liberal
how far Fisayo
how's Abimbola
hahahahaha
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by phuckcheet(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
was your phone stolen before?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Minjim: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ops, you said " their rally"

That's shows you don't approve of it.

You, go to church , and let them hold " their rally"
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
I'm a Christian from the south south region

You need to know something about the Yorubas. They are the most liberal and accommodating tribe in Nigeria. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christians in Yoruba land o

Go to each family in Yoruba you'd be surprised to have both religion mixed together

They may have their shortcomings no doubt but they are very tolerance and accommodating

You can't use religion to divide them sincerely

They have both religion as family members, friends, neighbours et al and they live as one
I am sure I never spoke about the Yoruba or caused disunity among them. Are you sure you are on the right thread?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Olojuobinrin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Validated:

Okay, MURIC urchin

Ode ni e ! I’m a Christian oga! So F off!
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
candidtalk:

You're really a kid politically. Two things. Buhari had not shown his true colours before 2019. His first term was largely acceptable .

Second, have you ever heard of the terms of stooping to conquer?

How will Tinubu ever gain ultimate power to make a permanent and transformationally lasting difference for me, you and every Nigerian, wherever they are from, unless he has the goodwill and support of the ruling Party behind him?

How many times did Buhari try before a nationally powerful coalition made him President?

Tinubu, whether you wish to see it or not, is the most powerful and authoritative Southern politicians Nigeria has today.

We can kid ourselves but the reality is that Nigerian politics is feudal. Buhari could be supervising our descent into Rwanda-style ethnic cleansing war and Northern Senators would still never move to impeach him for the greater good of 230 million Nigerians. That is how fcked, tribalistic and clannish Nigeria is.

Someone like Tinubu comes along once in a lifetime as Awolowo did only for Nigeria to miss out on "the greatest President that never was" according to Ojukwu.

It ain't a rocket science bruv. If Nigeria fails to elect Tinubu I am cool with that. The next President should simply grant what is shown below and Yorubas will be happy to leave the SE and North grappling to lead the impotent centre forever after regional governance is in place.
You talk like a fool calling me a kid politically. If you are so good at politics how come Nigeria is in a mess? You say Buhari did not show his color until 2019, are you crazy? Please mention any of Buhari's achievements in his first term.
It was people like you that voted 2 times for stupidity and you are prepared to do it again.
With all your political sense you still voted for the wrong man and wasted 8 years of your miserable life and yet you call me a kid politically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Addme: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You don't get it, do you? This is a party that half of their supporters in Lagos worship on Sunday. This only shows that they don't consider Christians.
First tell me the organizers of this rally?

Second: Do the organizers work on Sundays or not?

You people always have problems with anything that goes on in Lagos.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by yyba: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
APC plans their mega rally in Lagos tomorrow at a time when most Christians would be in church and observing worship.
First they introduced Muslim/Muslim. Now they hold their rallies coincide with Christian worship.
APC please postpone your mega rally. Consider the Christians in your party who view Sunday as a day of worship.
christians are the real problems of nigeria
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
yyba:
christians are the real problems of nigeria
You mean Christians like Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by yyba: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
You mean Christians like Buhari and Tinubu
is anyone forcing any christian to vote muslim /muslim ?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Addme:

First tell me the organizers of this rally?

Second: Do the organizers work on Sundays or not?

You people always have problems with anything that goes on in Lagos.
You have zero points. Which other party holds rallies on Sunday
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
yyba:
is anyone forcing any christian to vote muslim /muslim ?
What are you talking about?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Addme: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
You have zero points. Which other party holds rallies on Sunday
And you have no points at all. Though I know this is what some of you resort to when you are confronted with better argument. I'm not surprised.

Any support group can hold rally for their candidates anytime they feel like.
This is a support group that works daily including Sundays.
This is not APC (as a Party) organized rally it's simply one of the support groups that counts Sundays as their working days.

The earlier you purge yourself of hate the better for you.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Addme:

And you have no points at all. Though I know this is what some of you resort to when you are confronted with better argument. I'm not surprised.

Any support group can hold rally for their candidates anytime they feel like.
This is a support group that works daily including Sundays.
This is not APC (as a Party) organized rally it's simply one of the support groups that counts Sundays as their working days.

The earlier you purge yourself of hate the better for you.
Why would I hate you? You are the disrespectful ones and I pointed you out. Just so you know no one hates you.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Addme: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Why would I hate you? You are the disrespectful ones and I pointed you out. Just so you know no one hates you.
You are not answering my questions?
And I didn't say you hate me. I meant the hate of APC or Tinubu and everything that goes on in Lagos.
Also how am I disrespectful?
I don't fight over politicians because I know they are all the same. I only detest making one as a saint.

Now can you answer my questions?

Who organized the rally?
Do these set of people work on Sundays or not?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Addme:

You are not answering my questions?
And I didn't say you hate me. I meant the hate of APC or Tinubu and everything that goes on in Lagos.
Also how am I disrespectful?
I don't fight over politicians because I know they are all the same. I only detest making one as a saint.

Now can you answer my questions?

Who organized the rally?
Do these set of people work on Sundays or not?
Have you been living under a rock? You truly believe that any sane Nigerian should not hate APc?
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Addme: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

Have you been living under a rock? You truly believe that any sane Nigerian should not hate APc?
Trying to evade my questions actually show one thing.

I think I will have to leave you with your opinion then.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Addme:

Trying to evade my questions actually show one thing.

I think I will have to leave you with your opinion then.
I don't owe you answers. But just so you know, the last 8 years were hell for Nigeria
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Addme: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:
I don't owe you answers. But just so you know, the last 8 years were hell for Nigeria
You don't owe me answers but you should remember your warp analysis will be questioned by sane individuals.

Ire ooo.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Addme:

You don't owe me answers but you should remember your warp analysis will be questioned by sane individuals.

Ire ooo.
APC's disrespect would be questioned
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by PeterObi4LP: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Any Christian that participate on this devilish act to mock the Christians on a Sunday morning will receive judgement.

Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I tell you that APC are animals

That's why "animals" have been "swallowing" money in their regime.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by OsunOriginal: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Any Christian that participate on this devilish act to mock the Christians on a Sunday morning will receive judgement.

You're a fool. Go there tomorrow with a whip.
Unfortunately, I can't see how much influence religion has made in your miserable life... The last I checked, it hasn't stopped you from trafficking drugs, cultism, yahoo-yahoo, 419, importing fake products, etc.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're a fool. Go there tomorrow with a whip.
Unfortunately, I can't see how much influence religion has made in your miserable life... The last I checked, it hasn't stopped you from trafficking drugs, cultism, yahoo-yahoo, 419, importing fake products, etc.
You guys continue to be bigots.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Soulsymbol99: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
He the gods wnt 2 kill they first make mad. Free them for they knw nt wot they do. grin
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by newcommer: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You talk like a fool calling me a kid politically. If you are so good at politics how come Nigeria is in a mess? You say Buhari did not show his color until 2019, are you crazy? Please mention any of Buhari's achievements in his first term.
It was people like you that voted 2 times for stupidity and you are prepared to do it again.
With all your political sense you still voted for the wrong man and wasted 8 years of your miserable life and yet you call me a kid politically

Fantastic job, OP!!! You effectively silenced the loquacious m.o.r.o.n

Of a truth, intelligence is not by speaking English.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by OsunOriginal: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
newcommer:

Fantastic job, OP!! You effectively silenced the loquacious m.o.r.o.n

You're celebrating your co-traveler in idiocy whose half-witted response only exposed his low level of reasoning.
The guy must have tormented you so much for you to be this happy
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by tctrills: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
newcommer:

Fantastic job, OP!!! You effectively silenced the loquacious m.o.r.o.n

Thanks, they need more neck pressing. Maybe they would have sense.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by Tenses: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're ignorantly assuming all Christians go to church on Sundays.
You're also assuming all Sunday churches start their service at 9am and they are in church throughout the day.
Obidients are daft.

If Pastor Adeboye see this your post he will place a curse on you and yours.
Re: Apc's Lagos Rally To Hold When Christians Are In Church by M4A1carbine: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2022
You are obviously a Yoruba "MURIC" Disciple.

You are using "Taqqiya" on your fellow Yoruba Christian brothers, so that it seems you love them abi??

You insulted and created threads against Osibanjo...why?? Is he not a Yoruba man??

Its only foolish people that will fall for your useless brotherhood.

Before being Yoruba, you are a MUSLIM fanatic with bigoted outlook.

Yoruba Christians are slaves to you and thiefnubuu.

plaindealer:

These hateful and bitter religious ipob bigots obviously think Yoruba people are bigots and obsess over religion like them ..

Spit on yourself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chronic Illness: President Buhari Steps Down May 29 / Judgement On Tompolo's Suit Against EFCC, Police: Lagos Court Fixes June 19 / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.