Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Bring You Good News And Guarantee. Read This Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bring You Good News And Guarantee. Read This Now! (121 Views)

Thank You Good People Of Esan Central Local Government For Honouring Me With You / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bring You Good News And Guarantee. Read This Now! by Star345: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2022
*GREETINGS FROM THE SUPER TEAM *�

*You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself.�‍♂️*

*Work harder than you think you did yesterday.*�

*When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.*�

*Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.*�

*Overcoming fear is the first step to success for entrepreneurs. The winners all exemplify that, and the hard work and commitment they have shown underlines what is needed to set up a business.*�

*If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you – like a fever.*

*Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional.*�

*Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.* �

*~Say No to Procrastination~* ❌

*SUPER TEAM CARES* ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Best Hesi Med Surg Exam. Questions And Answers. Latest 2021. A+ Rated / New Hesi Pn Med Surge Proctored Exam (14 Latest Versions, 2021) Study Guide / Buy Now Hesi Pn Mental Health Proctored Exam (15 Latest Versions, 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.