Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen (283 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by lhordspy: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
I noticed a particular new trends among obidients, the supporters of Peter obi.
They now seems to find appetency and fervency in wanting to rope-in Tinubu's candidacy with Buhari's administration through a predilection, tawdry, tatty, cheap excuses of 'shebi Tinubu boasts of bringing buhari to power' and that Tinubu was one of those that clamoured and sold Buhari to Nigerians.

Now my thinking is that, since the obiedients are trying to string Tinubu candidacy to Buhari's presidency will it be also fair to tie or link Peter obi candidacy to IPOB and unknown gunmen actvities in the south-east because Peter obi also once said that he lives and stays with IPOB and are never a threat to anyone, that they are his brothers?

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2022
Lol then go
Whatever you see you take
Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by l00l: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2022
grin Link them all
Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by Period007(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
It won't change the fact that Tinubu is a drug baron and Shettima is a confirmed terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by lhordspy: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Period007:
It won't change the fact that Tinubu is a drug baron and Shettima is a confirmed terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by TechW: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:
They now seems to find appetency and fervency in wanting to rope-in Tinubu's candidacy with Buhari's administration through a predilection, tawdry, tatty, cheap excuses of 'shebi Tinubu boasts of bringing buhari to power' and that Tinubu was one of those that clamoured and sold Buhari to Nigerians.

Now my thinking is that, since the obiedients are trying to string Tinubu candidacy to Buhari's presidency will it be also fair to tie or link Peter obi candidacy to IPOB and unknown gunmen actvities in the south-east because Peter obi also once said that he lives and stays with IPOB and are never a threat to anyone, that they are his brothers?

You call his supporters Igbos, I inclusive, right? If I am not a terrorist, then Peter Obi is definitely correct

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by Anugoson(m): 1:21am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

That’s not a fair comparison. You are just being clever by half. It’s akin to you roping Atiku with BH or Bandits or Tinubu with Yoruba nation agitation led by Sunday Igboho. Ideology form the bed rock of every political party so therefore you can’t separate GMB & BAT just so you know.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Can We Also Link Peter Obi's Candidacy To Igbos / Unknown Gunmen by lhordspy: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Anugoson:

That’s not a fair comparison. You are just being clever by half. It’s akin to you roping Atiku with BH or Bandits or Tinubu with Yoruba nation agitation led by Sunday Igboho. Ideology form the bed rock of every political party so therefore you can’t separate GMB & BAT just so you know.

But yoi can seperate Peter obi and Ipob/unknown gunmen. Who he openly declared love for?

Is that not hypocrisy?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This In Peter Obi's Government / Sweden Must Accept Lower Living Standard, Former Central Bank Chief Says / Why Peter Obi Supporters Think They Will Win This Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.