Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures (21279 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / Things I Hate About Nigeria Vs Things I Miss The Most / Canada Will Only Grant Visas To Nigerian Applicants With First Class Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why is this in Politics section?
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
ggood:
op Are you telling me you can't find Nigerian girls to date over there?

Lol. Naija girls too dey change the minute they set foot in the West.

Once they are employed and earning, driving a car, renting a flat and perhaps getting professional training and accreditation, towards a well-paid career, then you can not score them cheaply like the ones in Nigeria.

That level of taking them to chicken republic, to them expect 6 rounds of sex after, will not do bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by baretalk: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
uote author=Dsalvo post=117382897]

Lol. After all is said and done, normal men and women still need sexual 'release'. Yet I think I get your point about facing his hustle sha.

Perhaps OP should invest in a meaningful and loving relationship, that will also provide sex as a benefit, rather than hoping women abroad should be as loose as Nigerian women who have no choice but to that way courtesy of our fcked up nation.

In my experience of the West, precisely the UK and USA, if you work on refining yourself then you will appeal to all women. Black, white, Latino whatever.

Be physically fit and attractive, work on being confident, be fashionable and trendy, pay attention to hygiene, be charming and polite, be intellectually stimulating and knowledgeable. Those are the sort of things that attract average women, not gold diggers, in the West.

Focus on those and meeting women in the West will become easy.

What has spoiled Nigerian men is how cheap our society has made Nigerian women. At any time, you can lure POS girl or even street hawker into your room for a quick shag all for 5k naira.

Nigeria is fcked sha. Society does not dignify or elevate women Not funny all. [/quote]
They are easy to get, just act nice and easy. They like it natural. Go to parks, pubs, bars you will nice ladies. Enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by PharoahIII: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are right at the bolded. That's what the African man is good for, to be a dustbin for the white man's thrash. African women, you see the type of niggas you are submitting to. I think I just threw up in my mouth. After dipping their dick in a white woman's dirty toto, they want you to suck that same dick and dip it into your toto. Chai.
[color=#006600][/color]

Aunty abeg, even these so called African women, do they value their Pussies? They do hookup like theres no tomorrow, they will Bleep every dick available because of money, both married and unmarried. Before u blame the guys blame the women who used their own hands (or shall I say legs) to devalue themselves

7 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by frankson1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mtchewwww....see yam legs sef... grin grin

You should better be careful when dealing with those white girls before they make you get them pregnant and finish your destiny with child support.
BE WARNED!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
So na pussy carry u go Canada abi? U be MUMU........
Wrong people are always in the right places.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Newfoundlove: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dem no get ashawo ni

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by jeromestarks: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:
I have finally arrived in Canada. To be sincere this country is beautiful. Job opportunities here are like akara and ewedu.

There's nothing like mega churches here, what they have are mega industrial complexes. On Sundays you won't hear noise, people quietly pray to God and after which they go to entertainment centers, shopping to have fun and relax. I haven't even seen one mosque here not to talk of hearing allahu akubar.

I am not mincing words, this country is not heaven oo, but Nigeria is like a hell somewhere compared to this place. You can never see police blocking the road, no kidnappers, no insecurity, etc. Everyone just moving and minding their business.

But I must note that pussy is hard to find here. You cannot lure any girl with money here because everyone's working and busy. Nothing like women of easy virtue here. No girl gives a fu.k about you. Girls wear only pants and bra here but it doesn't mean they are women of easy virtue until you try to touch, then you will see yourself in police net. Like this one I saw in a bus and another two girls i saw at the train station as shown below. People are so free here but they aren't easy to get laid. cheesy

If you are planning to come here, make sure you buy ma's.tubation cream or else konji will conjure you. For three months and yet to see pussy. The Indian lady that managed to give me her number refused taking her calls for almost three days now, but I understand because girls here are after their job not after men that will dash them money and buy iPhone for them.

In a nutshell, Canada is bae, everything looks cool and beautiful, jobs opportunities here are like akara, but pussy isn't easy to get here unlike Nigeria where I would have been playing with pussies.

Very important note: until you come here, you won't know you are living in a hell called Nigeria. I wish goodluck to everyone of you trying to come here, Canadian visa is hard to get but keep trying one day your luck will shine. I tried applying for 3 consecutive times but it eventually clicked on the fourth time. Goodluck to you guys as you keep trying.
And you will never hear it or see a mosque there in Jesus'name.
If they were there, there would be no peace in Canada. I am happy with this. May we never hear them in Canada.

Na so France allow them. One day, a high school boy beheaded his teacher for drawing Mohammed.

Those people burnt my family house too. We forgive but we don't forget.
May the see the light of Christ and repent.

Pvssy will be hard to get because the girls are reasonable human beings who male a living without using the sweet hmsoot between their legs. They are smart and intelligent. You will notice their responsible nature from their dressing. But Nigerian girls are nothing outside their ugly fuggly smelly wide pvssy.
There is a different level of irritation caused by the pvssy of Nigerian girls. They're too dirty and they have no respect for their body, hence, they see it as their most valuable asset which is traded for money but the whites see LOVE as a valuable asset above pvssy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by EmeraldJD: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Indispensable85:
So na pussy carry u go Canada abi? U be MUMU........
Wrong people are always in the right places.
Abeg free the guy. We pretend alot in this country. So make man no release again because of hustle.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Natbrowny: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Talking about Pussies.

Even with ur cheese. Be careful

Mendy still never finish case.
RKelly is...... Never mind.

Focus on Mendy's case (Mancity Defender) and ur hustle over there. Peace homie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by jeromestarks: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:
I have finally arrived in Canada. To be sincere this country is beautiful. Job opportunities here are like akara and ewedu.

There's nothing like mega churches here, what they have are mega industrial complexes. On Sundays you won't hear noise, people quietly pray to God and after which they go to entertainment centers, shopping to have fun and relax. I haven't even seen one mosque here not to talk of hearing allahu akubar.

I am not mincing words, this country is not heaven oo, but Nigeria is like a hell somewhere compared to this place. You can never see police blocking the road, no kidnappers, no insecurity, etc. Everyone just moving and minding their business.

But I must note that pussy is hard to find here. You cannot lure any girl with money here because everyone's working and busy. Nothing like women of easy virtue here. No girl gives a fu.k about you. Girls wear only pants and bra here but it doesn't mean they are women of easy virtue until you try to touch, then you will see yourself in police net. Like this one I saw in a bus and another two girls i saw at the train station as shown below. People are so free here but they aren't easy to get laid. cheesy

If you are planning to come here, make sure you buy ma's.tubation cream or else konji will conjure you. For three months and yet to see pussy. The Indian lady that managed to give me her number refused taking her calls for almost three days now, but I understand because girls here are after their job not after men that will dash them money and buy iPhone for them.

In a nutshell, Canada is bae, everything looks cool and beautiful, jobs opportunities here are like akara, but pussy isn't easy to get here unlike Nigeria where I would have been playing with pussies.

Very important note: until you come here, you won't know you are living in a hell called Nigeria. I wish goodluck to everyone of you trying to come here, Canadian visa is hard to get but keep trying one day your luck will shine. I tried applying for 3 consecutive times but it eventually clicked on the fourth time. Goodluck to you guys as you keep trying.
Please send in more pictures of Canada. Let's see the environs. I have been to Brooklyn but not Canada. Let's see pics abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by jeromestarks: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
You will have to land at Montreal Airport right?
Nice place.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Ebubu: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
PharoahIII:
Also wen u get a girls number as a rule never ever call her until at least Two days have passed. If u call her immediately she'll smell the desperation and play you like ping pong. Also last advice stay away, in fact run far from Nigerian women over there, they will bring nothing but pain and misfortune to you.
what about nigerian women born and bred there
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Innocentman86: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. After all is said and done, normal men and women still need sexual 'release'. Yet I think I get your point about facing his hustle sha.

Perhaps OP should invest in a meaningful and loving relationship, that will also provide sex as a benefit, rather than hoping women abroad should be as loose as Nigerian women who have no choice but to that way courtesy of our fcked up nation.

In my experience of the West, precisely the UK and USA, if you work on refining yourself then you will appeal to all women. Black, white, Latino whatever.

Be physically fit and attractive, work on being confident, be fashionable and trendy, pay attention to hygiene, be charming and polite, be intellectually stimulating and knowledgeable. Those are the sort of things that attract average women, not gold diggers, in the West.

Focus on those and meeting women in the West will become easy.

What has spoiled Nigerian men is how cheap our society has made Nigerian women. At any time, you can lure POS girl or even street hawker into your room for a quick shag all for 5k naira.

Nigeria is fcked sha. Society does not dignify or elevate women Not funny all.
So you know all these,and you are still supporting asiwa juju for peanut and doing propagandaa for him because of hatredd for ss/se.
Nigeria must move forward with Peter obi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Faber:

I want come Germany o. How far na
hmm
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kingspin:
Your Abuja, Lagos, PH, and Nigeria still de learn.
Ordinary elections in Nigeria can not vote for fit and sound candidates.
They prefer the dollar to reach 2000 than voting for a better candidate.

What a set of people.
cheesy
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
realmindz:
Lol, very correct.
That's how it is, you don't just approach any girl anyhow . But once you start settling down well and start working, your network will improve and you will make more friends, from there, you can start dating one of those pretty ladies.
White girls can be sweet sha but be careful.
cheesy
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by 0fodirinwa: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Faber(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Over here in Germany, scarcity of pussy have turned several persons into a heavy masturbators.

There are church but no noise

No mosque

No agboros

No touts
No old politicians

No roadblocks

No kidnappers

No terrorist

No Boko haram

Germany is more than heaven

Extremely beautiful country cool tongue undecided

I want come Germany o. How far na
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Faber(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
0fodirinwa:
hmm

Yes, I want come Germany
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin there is pussy on dating apps. but if you are not attractive no one will give you pussy, if you are tall and attractive pussy go tire you. meaning there are many guys not getting pussy . the white babes here don't generally want black guys, best to focus on blacks from other Africans countries and Caribbean na them dey give pussy freely . I have friends who have no tasted one pussy in 2 years, while some gets 2 to 3 pussies weekly. For many Nigerian men na money dem dey use impress babe back home, here they have same money you have hahahahahha.

15 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Carot: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Over here in Germany, scarcity of pussy have turned several persons into a heavy masturbators.

There are church but no noise

No mosque

No agboros

No touts
No old politicians

No roadblocks

No kidnappers

No terrorist

No Boko haram

Germany is more than heaven

Extremely beautiful country cool tongue undecided
are there no prostitutes there?
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
grin there is pussy on dating apps. but if you are not attractive no one will give you pussy, if you are tall and attractive pussy go tire you. meaning there are many guys not getting pussy . the white babes here don't generally want black guys, best to focus on blacks from other Africans countries and Caribbean na them dey give pussy freely . pele grin

I am tall, cute black guy. I have Bsc, Masters though from Nigeria. Please share the apps with me immediately

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Carot: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
PharoahIII:
Hahaha e remind me of wen I dey uk lol condom dey expire for my hand. @op the easiest way to get laid is to go to a club. Plus you may want to go for more mature women perhaps or those fat ugly white girls who have been rejected by white men(white guys hate fat women like hell), so they have no choice but to go black. Goodluck with ur hunting, just remember if a girl says no, no is no, dont even try to convince am else na jail be that.
who are you fùcking now
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:

I am tall, cute black guy. I have Bsc, Masters though from Nigeria. Please share the apps with me immediately
hinge, bumble, tinder, plenty of fish. focus on blacks only. if you want white babe go to clubs but avoid drunk ones before they accuse you of rape hahahaha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Urheadmaster(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:
are there no prostitutes there?

There are but very expensive tongue

And you need to run corona virus test each time you visit the hotel

4 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by realmindz: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
grin there is pussy on dating apps. but if you are not attractive no one will give you pussy, if you are tall and attractive pussy go tire you. meaning there are many guys not getting pussy . the white babes here don't generally want black guys, best to focus on blacks from other Africans countries and Caribbean na them dey give pussy freely . I have friends who have no tasted one pussy in 2 years, while some gets 2 to 3 pussies weekly. For many Nigerian men na money dem dey use impress babe back home, here they have same money you have hahahahahha.

How long have you been in Canada.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Please send in more pictures of Canada. Let's see the environs. I have been to Brooklyn but not Canada. Let's see pics abeg.

I did alot of videos already before now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCR3Z50z-w
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCR3Z50z-w
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Beautiful Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na95sTWe8S4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth / 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.