Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures (21282 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / Things I Hate About Nigeria Vs Things I Miss The Most / Canada Will Only Grant Visas To Nigerian Applicants With First Class Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:

Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-srGE8DvA6c
Having sex with some of those Caucasians isn't a rocket science if you know how to play your game well.

Once you know how to package yourself, you can definitely bed any woman you deem fit, but from experience you can easily get any woman for knacks in the US than Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by frugal(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Over here in Germany, scarcity of pussy have turned several persons into a heavy masturbators.

There are church but no noise

No mosque

No agboros

No touts
No old politicians
No unknown gunmen
No ritualists
No skull miners grin

No roadblocks

No kidnappers

No terrorist

No Boko haram

Germany is more than heaven

Extremely beautiful country cool tongue undecided

Putin is rolling in his tanks soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yup. Nairaland is exactly how I remembered it. The poster child of degeneracy grin

5 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by manmade(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Back to Sender!!!!
, I opened my Bible to Matthew 5. I read Jesus' words in verses 43-46: “You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. ' But I say to you, [Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven].
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Innocentman86:

So you know all these,and you are still supporting asiwa juju for peanut and doing propagandaa for him because of hatredd for ss/se.
Nigeria must move forward with Peter obi.

Asiwaju is the man to give Nigerian women dignity. Under him. Lagos women, whether Yoruba or Igbo, are the brightest, most accomplished and dignified technocrats in Nigeria.

What has Obi done for Anambra women other than force them out of the State to be hungrily seeking money any way they can make it?

Also, point of correction, I have nothing against SS. Just SE. That I won't deny. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Baronthecelebri: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Imagine, you live Nigeria and travel to Canada just to look for pussy. Werey dey disguise. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Innocentman86: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Asiwaju is the man to give Nigerian women dignity. Under him. Lagos women, whether Yoruba or Igbo, are the brightest, most accomplished and dignified technocrats in Nigeria.

What has Obi done for Anambra women other than force them out of the State to be hungrily seeking money any way they can make it?

Also, point of correction, I have nothing against SS. Just SE. That I won't deny. cool
Story story.
Is not only asiwaju but asiwa juju worshipper
A sick old,derty irritating, corruptt wanted theiff and drug dealer is what you are supporting because of wickeddnes and tribalism.
Of cause you will hate igbos because they are big brothers to ss and just like every good elder brother,they are telling their younger brothers that they are been exploted and the way forward.
Obi will rule you and your family soon,and nigeria must move forward if you don't like it you can do the awolowo.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by newcommer: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Please, African men should stop the corruption and make their country beautiful for their women and children, instead of running to the white man's table to eat crumbs. No one respects you.

I blame the African women that submit and respect these foolish set of African men, that are at the bottom of the totem pole. No wonder the foolish African women are suffering, selling their toto up and down to make ends meet. Your men don't even respect you fools . Shame no even dey catch una. Useless African woman, especially the Nigerian woman. Submission kee all of una.

Let me see the fool that will reply me to insult me. That's when you will know that everybody walking this earth are not human beings.

The Nigerian/African politicians are just the most useless set of human beings on this earth, not even worthy to be called human beings. They are not even fit to be called dogs. How I wish Nigerians will start spitting on them wherever they are found like the dogs they are.

This is how the world sees you, packed in a bus like sardines and you dogs still smiling sheepishly like the fools you are.

Even the bus they sit in is finer than all their countries combined. I really don't understand.

Is it an IQ problem? To be comfortable living in filth and desperate poverty?

To be known worldwide as the charity case continent?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
grin there is pussy on dating apps. but if you are not attractive no one will give you pussy, if you are tall and attractive pussy go tire you. meaning there are many guys not getting pussy . the white babes here don't generally want black guys, best to focus on blacks from other Africans countries and Caribbean na them dey give pussy freely . I have friends who have no tasted one pussy in 2 years, while some gets 2 to 3 pussies weekly. For many Nigerian men na money dem dey use impress babe back home, here they have same money you have hahahahahha.

Interesting. I thought I always read here that foreign girls pursue you people with everything.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by terrezo2002(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:

Righteous thunder fire you there. Mumu righteousness.
Why are you angry because of the truth? You need Jesus Christ in your life
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Yup. Nairaland is exactly how I remembered it. The poster child of degeneracy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by newcommer: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
male food chain for average people in the west
1. White, 2. black , 3. Indian, 4. arabs , 5 Chinese

Female food chain
1. White 2. Chinese, 3. Indian, 4. black

It's only in your delusional dreams that black guys come before Chinese men in Canada. lmao!!!

Stop misleading these boys on nl.

If black men are so highly prized, why is the OP finding it difficult to score a date? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Interesting. I thought I always read here that foreign girls pursue you people with everything.
Canada is different from USA and Europe. Many are still traditional.Those that grew up here or schooled here have lots of whites in their circle so are more likely to meet and date white girls, the white girls on on dating apps alongside Indians and Chinese are mostly into white guys. In those other countries self they are going after the tall and cute ones, not anyhow blacks . In uk self many of the guys are not getting pussy and have gotten into trouble for rape and assault.Hahahaha. Alot of things people say online are mostly cap and lies anyways. If you look like tobi bakre obviously they will run after you, but person wey no fine nothing for am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
newcommer:

It's only in your delusional dreams that black guys come before Chinese men in Canada. lmao!!!

Stop misleading these boys on nl.

If black men are so highly prized, why is the OP finding it difficult to score a date? Yeye dey smell.
i don’t argue with ignorant people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/life/2017/03/21/racism-and-matchmaking.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by newcommer: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
i don’t argue with ignorant people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/life/2017/03/21/racism-and-matchmaking.html

Find a more recent article and get back to me.

Love and light.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
Canada is different from USA and Europe. Many are still traditional.Those that grew up here or schooled here have lots of whites in their circle so are more likely to meet and date white girls, the white girls on on dating apps alongside Indians and Chinese are mostly into white guys. In those other countries self they are going after the tall and cute ones, not anyhow blacks . In uk self many of the guys are not getting pussy and have gotten into trouble for rape and assault.Hahahaha. Alot of things people say online are mostly cap and lies anyways. If you look like tobi bakre obviously they will run after you, but person wey no fine nothing for am

Lol. So they even have a spec? Funny and interesting at the same time. Of course I know people mouth off a lot, because I have always noticed it is the ones without passports that holds most opinion. Or the ones that just landed there. After a few years, water wey hot must cold. This applies to male and females.

Is there a reason they are into whites? Do they pay more or it is just about being traditional?
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. So they even have a spec? Funny and interesting at the same time. Of course I know people mouth off a lot, because I have always noticed it is the ones without passports that holds most opinion. Or the ones that just landed there. After a few years, water wey hot must cold. This applies to male and females.

Is there a reason they are into whites? Do they pay more or it is just about being traditional?
people everywhere prefer to marry their own races . Only a few marry from other races. There are more blacks married to blacks in America than blacks to whites. We are in sexual liberation era you will occasionally get white women that wan to have sex with you but dont want relationship. For the ladies there are many Indians and arabs and some whites who fetishize black women for sex only and not dating grin

Pic below 17% of marriages in usa were interracial as at 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Kaycee54321(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
E say Konji will Conjure you cheesy cheesy

OP, careful with your camera sha...
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Back to Sender!!!!
Shou! This guy dey do back to sender. Is that one inside the Bible? You guys that uses God's name to deceive people, una go burn.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
people everywhere prefer to marry their own races . Only a few marry from other races. There are more blacks married to blacks in America than blacks to whites. We are in sexual liberation era you will occasionally get white women that wan to have sex with you but dont want relationship. For the ladies there are many Indians and arabs and some whites who fetishize black women for sex only and not dating grin

Pic below 17% of marriages in usa were interracial as at 2021

Wahala! Only them know what they heard about the way blacks knack, hence the fetish.

But you are right, most people prefer to mar try their own. The ones typing otherwise online are whining themselves. It is a whole lot easier with your kind.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
grin there is pussy on dating apps. but if you are not attractive no one will give you pussy, if you are tall and attractive pussy go tire you. meaning there are many guys not getting pussy . the white babes here don't generally want black guys, best to focus on blacks from other Africans countries and Caribbean na them dey give pussy freely . I have friends who have no tasted one pussy in 2 years, while some gets 2 to 3 pussies weekly. For many Nigerian men na money dem dey use impress babe back home, here they have same money you have hahahahahha.
Latino nko
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigerian girls are lonely;
Op you no dey see those ones wey dey lonely ? Abi DAT thread wey dem open like some few months ago na Cruz thread?
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by GloriousGbola: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Wahala! Only them know what they heard about the way blacks knack, hence the fetish.

But you are right, most people prefer to mar try their own. The ones typing otherwise online are whining themselves. It is a whole lot easier with your kind.

its all that BBC adult entertainment ish - at least for the women [ an epiosde of insecure highlighted this in a nasty way]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmScsEzJyIw

they were there to knack him and measure him
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by BanyXchi: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
And you still support Tinubu and One Nigeria over having our own Yoruba nation where we can change things and control our own destiny!
Dsalvo:

Lol. After all is said and done, normal men and women still need sexual 'release'. Yet I think I get your point about facing his hustle sha.

Perhaps OP should invest in a meaningful and loving relationship, that will also provide sex as a benefit, rather than hoping women abroad should be as loose as Nigerian women who have no choice but to that way courtesy of our fcked up nation.

In my experience of the West, precisely the UK and USA, if you work on refining yourself then you will appeal to all women. Black, white, Latino whatever.

Be physically fit and attractive, work on being confident, be fashionable and trendy, pay attention to hygiene, be charming and polite, be intellectually stimulating and knowledgeable. Those are the sort of things that attract average women, not gold diggers, in the West.

Focus on those and meeting women in the West will become easy.

What has spoiled Nigerian men is how cheap our society has made Nigerian women. At any time, you can lure POS girl or even street hawker into your room for a quick shag all for 5k naira.

Nigeria is fcked sha. Society does not dignify or elevate women Not funny all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by judatech: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Does that mean she is missing Di*k too undecided undecided undecided Of course yes, I'm right. Oya na guy, connect them, so they both could solve that problem at no cost. Please I'm begging you. Connect them. But make your sister no con dey ask for coming money Oo, my guy no mugu reach that.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
frugal:

Putin is rolling in his tanks soon grin
Evil minds, evil thoughts! grin grin grin
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

its all that BBC adult entertainment ish - at least for the women [ an epiosde of insecure highlighted this in a nasty way]

they were there to knack him and measure him

I wonder what would happen when they meet the ones with something that doesn’t look like what they see in those sex videos.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by GloriousGbola: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
pocohantas:

I wonder what would happen when they meet the ones with something that doesn’t look like what they see in those sex videos.

Oyibo woman - they will exit him straight na - and God help you if you forget where you are.

They cut the scene in the video I postef. After the girls knacked the guy they straight up told him it was a game they play where they pick up black dudes, knack them and give them rating. It was horrible. A guy as a disposable sex object.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by pansophist(m): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2022
It is because you are used to impressing ladies with money back home, and the ladies you get easily in Nigeria are the ones that are hungry. I personally think that sex in the west is the cheapest thing to get, and even a better quality one than in Nigeria. But since western girls ain't after your cash mostly, then you will have to attract them with things that matter to them, such as your looks, intelligence, and overall poshness.

But I can give you one sure banker if na sex be your thing. Go to events that are afro in nature, such as zumba/salsa/kizomba/bachata classes, or better still, learn how to teach those dances and host classes. Then girls will come to you, and the girls will mostly be those that are interested in black cultures. Also with the ongoing waves of afrobeat, amapiano, and dancehall sweeping the west, lots of clubs have days for these vibes.ll come.

Also during summer, there are lots of afro-like events sweeping every corner of the continent, don't know much about North America, but I can confirm about Europe. These are places you will meet women that are most likely to find you attractive. But the bad news I can tell you now is that white ladies generally are not into black guys. The stereotypes that black men are hotcakes are pure nonsense.

Also, your predicament is not because you are a black man, it's because you are a man. White men and every other race suffer the same fate and it's worse for black women. But overall, be fine. Get naked and look at yourself in the mirror, if you cannot see your abs, then you probably will not get sex. Perhaps you now know why western countries have an obsessive gym culture. Make yourself as attractive as you can possibly be, and you will get quality sex.

It's also a location thing. The US is far better at sexual life than Canada. There are more blacks in the US (over 50M), and the social life is better, unlike Canada where only Kaduna and Lagos are more populated, but a country bigger than Nigeria by over 10 times. Socializing is very hard there, and most immigrants just stick to themselves. Apart from Canadian dollars, English, and passport, nothing connects Canadians with Canadians. It's too much of an isolated country. A country with feminine men and masculine women. Sex will be hard to get there.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Over here in Germany, scarcity of pussy have turned several persons into a heavy masturbators.

There are church but no noise

No mosque

No agboros

No touts
No old politicians
No unknown gunmen
No ritualists
No skull miners grin

No roadblocks

No kidnappers

No terrorist

No Boko haram

Germany is more than heaven

Extremely beautiful country cool tongue undecided
omoh na wen person travel we go know say nigeria na slum...from lekki to abj to kaduna to ph
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by realmindz: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2022
ednut1:
hinge, bumble, tinder, plenty of fish. focus on blacks only. if you want white babe go to clubs but avoid drunk ones before they accuse you of rape hahahaha

Some people subscribe to orgy and sex parties, u get to bang any kind of girl
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Harrykn: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Seen that as details speaks how poor you are. Well, don't kill your parents sha. And don't go do Ritual because the grace we carry dey different.
I'm interested in your sister's pussy. Just connect me. I go better your life I swear grin grin grin

Make I sit on vawulence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Bride-To-Be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (Photos) / Does The Us Embassy Visa Policy In Nigeria Discriminate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.