Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures (21277 Views)

What Can I Do If I Miss My Immigration Passport Appointment / Things I Hate About Nigeria Vs Things I Miss The Most / Canada Will Only Grant Visas To Nigerian Applicants With First Class Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Please send in more pictures of Canada. Let's see the environs. I have been to Brooklyn but not Canada. Let's see pics abeg.

Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-srGE8DvA6c
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Please send in more pictures of Canada. Let's see the environs. I have been to Brooklyn but not Canada. Let's see pics abeg.

Scarborough Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft9aBuIMov8
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Train station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1SGjkUc9os
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Carot: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:

There are but very expensive tongue

And you need to run corona virus test each time you visit the hotel
omo na to carry my woman go there na e sure pass be dat

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Circus show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LYkRjtPYk8
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QyqA410GY
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Downtown Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSO1k69WDTQ
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP08pFggIk0
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Carot: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
realmindz:

Nigerian girls abroad suffer pass. They are used to men approaching them and throwing gifts at them. In abroad, nobody send you, nobody will approach you. The Nigerian men there are looking for girls they can marry and get PR.
I'm not saying they won't get a partner, but the odds are against them and most of the time lonely. intimacy gadgets, dating sites is constantly in their budget.

Any Nigerian girl abroad should argue this
is it true black girls are at the bottom of the food chain abroad?

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Union Station Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHDlmD_i7zw
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Thamesbridge: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
jeromestarks:

Mississauga highway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421Bf4brqGo

Drive through downtown Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAb8u6eof8
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by HeavenVGate: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Creamypie:
she's married.we ain't broke this way too. Olodo read my write up. Its focused on bad government, not useless Nigerian girls like your sisters
Sadly I got none, we are all males. First time seen Ode! Why that was missing in your write up. He didn't ask for any available girl, why mentioned you got a sister over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Creamypie(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Sadly I got none, we are all males. First time seen Ode! Why that was missing in your write up. He didn't ask for any available girl, why mentioned you got a sister over there.
this boy. So the mere mention of presence of someone's sister in a place means means hook up bah? Ur brain needs alignment setting, changing of pistons, rings, plugs, ball joints and rings, even changing of engine sitting and its block.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:
is it true black girls are at the bottom of the food chain abroad?
male food chain for average people in the west
1. White, 2. black , 3. Indian, 4. arabs , 5 Chinese

Female food chain
1. White 2. Chinese, 3. Indian, 4. black

13 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by HeavenVGate: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Creamypie:
this boy. So the mere mention of presence of someone's sister i a place means means hook up bah? Ur brain needs alignment setting, changing of pistons, rings, ball plugs, ball joints and rings, even changing of engine sitting and its block.
Young one. Go slow on what you're smoking 'cuz you're losing it. Check what you write up there and ask yourself if really you're making any sense. No one know you or cares if you have any one anywhere... Who cares! Mumu boy if we start asking for a proof of your sister over there now, your hand go fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Creamypie(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Young one. Go slow on what you're smoking 'cuz you're losing it. Check what you write up there and ask yourself if really you're making any sense. No one know you or cares if you have any one anywhere... Who cares! Mumu boy if we start asking for a proof of your sister over there now, your hand go fall.
u think everyone is as broke as you? Nah.go sleep, boy
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Carot: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
ednut1:
male food chain for average people in the west
1. White, 2. black , 3. Indian, 4. arabs , 5 Chinese

Female food chain
1. White 2. Chinese, 3. Indian, 4. black
i guess its becos of their big manhood that sought after by white women that wants to explore

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Urheadmaster(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:

That is what several guys do

They go to Italy and bring woman

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Urheadmaster(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:

That is what several guys does

They go to Italy and bring woman
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by HeavenVGate: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Creamypie:
u think everyone is as broke as you? Nah.go sleep, boy
If you're as broke as I am, you for don run mad self thinking you're the richest man in your state.
32, University graduate, married with three kids. In my own house, paying salaries of 6 workers in my 4 bet9ja shops. Raking in above million monthly. Can't you see how broke I am? Your entire family make 500k monthly? Boy, stay far away joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Creamypie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
HeavenVGate:

If you're as broke as I am, you for don run mad self thinking you're the richest man in your state.
32, University graduate, married with three kids. In my own house, paying salaries of 6 workers in my 4 bet9ja shops. Raking in above million monthly. Can't you see how broke I am? Your entire family make 500k monthly? Boy, stay far away joor
ouch I say you are a foooooool. Real people don't give details. People discover by themselves. Chai. U haven't learnt anything at all

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by HeavenVGate: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Creamypie:
ouch I say you are a foooooool. Real people don't give details. People discover by themselves. Chai. U haven't learnt anything at all
Seen that as details speaks how poor you are. Well, don't kill your parents sha. And don't go do Ritual because the grace we carry dey different.
I'm interested in your sister's pussy. Just connect me. I go better your life I swear grin grin grin
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Abeg free the guy. We pretend alot in this country. So make man no release again because of hustle.

Trash.......

2 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by SouthSouth1914: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
BloomingDale:
Please, African men should stop the corruption and make their country beautiful for their women and children, instead of running to the white man's table to eat crumbs. No one respects you.

I blame the African women that submit and respect these foolish set of African men, that are at the bottom of the totem pole. No wonder the foolish African women are suffering, selling their toto up and down to make ends meet. Your men don't even respect you fools . Shame no even dey catch una. Useless African woman, especially the Nigerian woman. Submission kee all of una.

Let me see the fool that will reply me to insult me. That's when you will know that everybody walking this earth are not human beings.

The Nigerian/African politicians are just the most useless set of human beings on this earth, not even worthy to be called human beings. They are not even fit to be called dogs. How I wish Nigerians will start spitting on them wherever they are found like the dogs they are.

This is how the world sees you, packed in a bus like sardines and you dogs still smiling sheepishly like the fools you are.

You wrote all these stuffs with promise, yet you want to vote Tinubu. Are you normal, Aargh, aarrh, are you normal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Mercury12(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Back to Sender!!!!
dem don vex our pastor o . vawulence is the answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Carot:
i guess its becos of their big manhood that sought after by white women that wants to explore
you are assuming all black men have big dicks If you no fine and you get big dick. U think they will get babes Lol

4 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Mercury12(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:

This one is not even a pastor...You are supposed to turn the other chic for him to slap u again that's what pastors do undecided
nah person make una go kill una dey find cheesy. Oga u fit turn ur left cheek? cheesy
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by jeromestarks: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:

Mississauga highway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=421Bf4brqGo

Drive through downtown Toronto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAb8u6eof8
You do well. I'd prefer pictures.
I will watch these when I have excess data.
That's man.
Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Listen young man! The Life you are aspiring to live will destroy your destiny and guarantee you the real Hell.

God Almighty gave u a rare privilege to travel out and all that you are interested is rubbish, Immorality and things that have no Eternal value.

Listen! The devil in Africa is the same devil in Canada. Respect yourself and run to JESUS Christ before the devil crashes your destiny.
hypocrite, shut the up, he's impacting life [positively more than you holyfuul. What's wrong in educating people what to expect when they arrive Canada. Must you mix religion with everything? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Mirasteel: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
With this caveman mentality of yours, I hope they won't report you back to your shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by donogaga(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thamesbridge:
I have finally arrived in Canada. To be sincere this country is beautiful. Job opportunities here are like akara and ewedu.

There's nothing like mega churches here, what they have are mega industrial complexes. On Sundays you won't hear noise, people quietly pray to God and after which they go to entertainment centers, shopping to have fun and relax. I haven't even seen one mosque here not to talk of hearing allahu akubar.

I am not mincing words, this country is not heaven oo, but Nigeria is like a hell somewhere compared to this place. You can never see police blocking the road, no kidnappers, no insecurity, etc. Everyone just moving and minding their business.

But I must note that pussy is hard to find here. You cannot lure any girl with money here because everyone's working and busy. Nothing like women of easy virtue here. No girl gives a fu.k about you. Most girls wear only pants and bra here but it doesn't mean they are women of easy virtue until you try to touch, then you will see yourself in police net. Just like this one I saw in a bus and another two girls i saw at a train station as shown below. People are so free here but they aren't easy to get laid. Even the packets of condoms I came with from Nigeria haven't been opened yet not to talk of using it on any pussy. cheesy

If you are planning to come here, make sure you buy ma's.tubation cream or else konji will conjure you. For three months and yet to see pussy. The Indian lady that managed to give me her number refused taking her calls for almost three days now, but I understand because girls here are after their job not after men that will dash them money and buy iPhone for them.

In a nutshell, Canada is bae, everything looks cool and beautiful, job opportunities here are like akara, but pussy isn't easy to get here unlike Nigeria where I would have been playing with pussies.

Very important note: until you come here, you won't know you are living in a hell called Nigeria. I wish goodluck to everyone of you trying to come here, Canadian visa is hard to get but keep trying one day your luck will shine. I tried applying for 3 consecutive times but it eventually clicked on the fourth time. Goodluck to you guys as you keep trying.

Guy, forget about women and focus on making money.

Don't be distracted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures by Sucre6: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
See this guy, who goes about collecting numbers and asking girls out these days, baba download tinder, Nah u go run from girls, my brother in Canada was the one that introduced me to tinder, not that I am proud of him banging girls but, he has more than 10 girls on his radar. He plan to marry one Latino babe he met through Tinder by December self

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Things To Know About Carter Bridge In Lagos / Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth / 5 Adamawa Friends Burnt To Death In Motor Accident Buried Amidst Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.