Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West (1053 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/q9n5FPLCWpA

For safety reasons I'm not going to disclose the exact location but this is one of the dangerous road to follow in North West Nigeria. I only pretend as if nothing was wrong but deep down within me I was scared like madt

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
For safety reason you’re not disclosing the road... can you hear yourself.. what’s d need coming on here then...
andyblinks05:
For safety reasons I'm not going to disclose the exact location but this is one of the dangerous road to follow in North West Nigeria. I only pretend as if nothing was wrong but deep down within me I was scared like madt

7 Likes

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
You're not disclosing the road so others will pass there and die? Why not disclose it get everyone alert.
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by aieromon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
andyblinks05:

Don't exaggerate.

Serve in peace.
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 3:10am On Oct 09, 2022
businesshub101:
For safety reason you’re not disclosing the road... can you hear yourself.. what’s d need coming on here then...

If you are current with happenings in Nigeria I guess it will be easy for you to know because I have already mentioned the region which is North West.
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 3:11am On Oct 09, 2022
leody:
You're not disclosing the road so others will pass there and die? Why not disclose it get everyone alert.

For safety reasons but it's North west
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 3:13am On Oct 09, 2022
aieromon:

Don't exaggerate.

Serve in peace.

I guess it should be serve in safety because there no peace again

1 Like

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by Meyldon: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2022
This one simply wants us to click and watch his YouTube video but his marketing strategy is too poor.

"for safety reasons I'm not going to disclose..." What a dumb approach!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by Meyldon: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
andyblinks05:

For safety reasons but it's North west

Is north west the name of the road?
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by aieromon(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2022
andyblinks05:

I guess it should be serve in safety because there no peace again

If you can survive in Maiduguri, you can survive anywhere.
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Meyldon:

Is north west the name of the road?

Bandit are now online and everywhere, my safety comes first. So I just don't want to disclose the route cos it will be like I'm disclosing my location knowing the fact that I'm a coper, so I don't think is worth the risk cos you too fit be bandit (just joking tho)
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2022
aieromon:

If you can survive in Maiduguri, you can survive anywhere.
I was born in maiduguri but I never stayed there
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by aieromon(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
andyblinks05:

I was born in maiduguri but I never stayed there

Where did you complete your university education

1 Like

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by obidaddy: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Looks like Tsafe axis, Zamfara state. I ran into those bandits, but Lord Jesus saved me. My car dash cam recorded everything.
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by andyblinks05: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
obidaddy:
Looks like Tsafe axis, Zamfara state. I ran into those bandits, but Lord Jesus saved me. My car dash cam recorded everything.

You can share the video so that people travelling around that axis will be cautious
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by Wilson500: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
I pity those corpers that go to serve in core North because of long throat of #30,000
Putting their life at risk for a wage of less than $50
Mad People Everywhere undecided
Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by GarbaAudu: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Many highways in Zamfara State are quite dangerous, but the most dreaded axis is Birnin Gwari-Funtua road followed by Birnin Gwari-Kaduna road.

1 Like

Re: I Followed One Of The Dangerous Road In North West by GboyegaD(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2022
I remember a few kids going to Federal Government Colleges in the North in the early 90s all the way from Lagos. I am not sure parents are still crazy about Unity Schools these days to take such risks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP / Koka Junction Flyover, Asaba: The Current Face / Ur Commercial Bus Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.