Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria (7610 Views)

2023: Osun Victory Signposts Pdp's Rescue Mission Determination - Okowa / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Hushbingo: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by omowolewa: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
PDP, APC are same thing
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
ecolime:
The two useless parties behind our woes.

Obi was part of the uselessness until 120 days ago.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Gentino(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president bro

God forbid BAT thing

4 Likes

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Originality007: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Am voting for Obi, what about you?

3 Likes

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Treasuredgift(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
I pray that Nigeria will get better, and we will all be fine.
I pray so, I pray I get to see that day.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by dchamp234(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
I'll prefer your dad in ado rock than tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by nkemoma(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yes.. You guys should leave Obi alone and face yourselves
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Ofolete: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
A bag of refined local rice is now N37,000. I mean local rice ooo under APC government. May God punish all the APC leaders and those who are supporting them in Jesus name, amen. Minimum wage is N30,000. It is like Nigerians are under curse with these APC leaders. I am surprised that people are still supporting them.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by VTJN(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
dchamp234:

I'll prefer your dad in ado rock than tinubu...
Sadly Tinubu is your next president
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by ObosiUkwalla: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
Sadly Tinubu is your next president
Can you bet your mother's life to it mister urchin?
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by ransomed: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Twins of corruption, self immolation amongst your fold will be welcomed and appreciated. Enemies of the masses can go and drown at Lokoja.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by jcross19: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lovenorth:
I am patiently waiting for what this useless terrorists infested party would say as their campaign promises
they will use PDP as their campaign promises.... By telling the Nigerians that obi is lying and PDP are looters... Lol old song....
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Keyamo is clearly fighting a lost cause... Good thing he gets to be fatly paid!

I honestly don't know what APC has to campaign towards that election.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC is a disaster just like PDP
Worse than
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by udemzeus(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is Tinubu's Bullions vans , vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by LollySeaSide: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
This is because their party has a Northern Presidential candidate and a Northern Party Chairman and also ignored the principle of zoning because its perennial presidential hopeful cannot cede the opportunity to others in the spirit of national inclusion and cohesion, having consistently put his interest above national interest.
If Keyamo actually said the bolded, then his madness is madder than Terry G's mad madness!
Muslim-Muslim ticket is a doom.
Anyway, what's my business sef.
Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president.
Maybe he needs to be reminded that religious politics in Nigeria is the most slippery of them all.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:

Like party like supporters, you see tinubu is forcing himself on you and you wan force innocent Nigerian tinubu

Even buhari they distance himself for tinubu matter

Wise up bro
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Make una continue dey throw banters at each other

Before una go wake up ....... Obi don win!
Yes oooo already won on Tweeter.....

Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Jones4190(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
In August, they stole Uche Secondus phone in PDP's Abuja meeting, last week, they stole Dan Orbhi phone in Benin PDP's meeting, yesterday, they stole Namadi Sambo's phone too. These are the people that want to fix Nigeria
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by mullerman: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
Apc a useless party...keyamo go and plug shame.
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:
yh bro same as you. All of us go collect. grin
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by baretalk: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by VTJN(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Can you bet your mother's life to it mister urchin?
Tinubu is your next president bro don't kill yourself with hypertension please
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by VTJN(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Like party like supporters, you see tinubu is forcing himself on you and you wan force innocent Nigerian tinubu

Even buhari they distance himself for tinubu matter

Wise up bro
Lol

I'm not daft like you zombidients neither am I forcing Tinubu on anyone

I'm only informing you before hand that Tinubu is your next president
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by Emmhychidi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
VTJN:

Says who with ur fake handle
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

I'm not daft like you zombidients neither am I forcing Tinubu on anyone

I'm only informing you before hand that Tinubu is your next president

We dom hear now or you wan use gun announce am coz very soon you go soon join tinubu thugs to force people to vote tinubu
Re: APC To PDP: Rescue Yourself First Before Thinking Of Saving Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Atiku usurped the 2023 Southern Presidential mandate. No southerner should vote him. Remember Atiku fought GEJ in 2015, changed from PDP to APC, to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is politically dead in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N38b: No Court Can Try Me - Bankole; Demands Apology From Farida / FBI takes over UN bombing investigations, sidelines Police, SSS / Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.