Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) (3987 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Just wanted to know how much my girlfriend loved Me, wanted to know if she's gonna leave me for someone else or something like that, so I decided not to wish her a birthday wish on her birthday and I refuse calling or picking up her calls, Nairaland judges.

From the picture and the chat, do she truely love me?

1 Share

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2022

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thrash undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by KimFab: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Are you a toddler or below 15?

Imagine not calling your significant other on her birthday, over a silly test. If I were the lady, you'd be an ex by now. But then again, you two could be teenagers.

Birthdays come once a year, and it's really not the time for silly tests. You're dating a girl, and you need this kind of test to know if she loves you? Wow! So, what's your conclusion from this? Because it does not in any way make sense to me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goodmike7: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
When are we having kid's section on nairaland?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Onyi22(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another Simp cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Is either you are:
1. A kid
2. Broke
3. Not serious about the relationship
4. Don't like the lady in question
5. A player.
I don't see reasons why you can't send a message or call to wished the person you claimed to LOVE happy birthday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
That's how a lot of you will miss out on decent partners because of silly pranks or test.

Continue o.

5 Likes

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goshikid: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mtcheeew

Here used to be fun but now kids has taken over...

Damn nasty... I'm out of here

4 Likes

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
mcthweee
At least GOD did that by adding a year to her age.

2 Likes

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Teenagers and their intoxicated love. The love go too shack dem go dey act like mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by fukbud007: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Boring
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Romanoff:
That's how a lot of you will miss out on decent partners because of silly pranks or test.

Continue o.
You for like marry persin wey break up with you because of this test?
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Chaos14: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
My concern is what type of whatsapp is that
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
My concern is what type of whatsapp is that

Real niggas don't do whatsapp

Its telegram
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Chaos14: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
Mtcheeew

Orgasmgiver123
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goshikid: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
Orgasmgiver123
I'm the X-men vision of Orgasmgiver123
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Chaos14: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
I'm the X-men vision of Orgasmgiver123
what the fvck?
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Ballzproblem2: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
what is this rubbish
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goshikid: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
what the fvck?
embarassed Damn... Nasty

I'm out of here
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Chaos14: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
embarassed Damn... Nasty
I'm out of here
Is you him? Is him you? Is you together?
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Teach your gf the difference between I'm and am.
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by falcon01: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
Mtcheeew

says the guy with kid in his name

1 Like

Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goshikid: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
falcon01:
says the guy with kid in his name
So is wizkid a Kid? Damn nasty... Kids everywhere

I'm out of here
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by goshikid: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
Is you him? Is him you? Is you together?

I'm his other side.... The Red version

Damn nasty

I'm out of here
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Mekanus(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
This OP is a stupid motherfucker.
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
I no understand una chat
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Shadysen: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
So is wizkid a Kid? Damn nasty... Kids everywhere

I'm out of here
he notice it lately and try to change it
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Charitystoresec(f): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
KimFab:
Are you a toddler or below 15?

Imagine not calling your significant other on her birthday, over a silly test. If I were the lady, you'd be an ex by now. But then again, you two could be teenagers.

Birthdays come once a year, and it's really not the time for silly tests. You're dating a girl, and you need this kind of test to know if she loves you? Wow! So, what's your conclusion from this? Because it does not in any way make sense to me.

You actually said my mind
I think he's still a teen for him to have decided not to wish his dearest on one of her best day being her birthday day
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
goshikid:
Mtcheeew

Yo bro
That is my line

Abi you wan collect

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Chaos14:
Orgasmgiver123
I will locate that guy soon and he shall hear from my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ... / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.