Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) (40182 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help / Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by chysam: 4:54am On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Peter Obi is a thief and a vagabond,...If peter Peter Obi had done his job well as governor, all this won't be happening.

What is the point of saving 75billion ( not confirmed) when your people need infrastructures to combat calamities like this?
Peter Obi is from my village, but he will never smell Aso rock gate. Nonsense

Your battle with meth has a long way to go
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by KingRSHD2(m): 5:26am On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Peter Obi is a thief and a vagabond,...If peter Peter Obi had done his job well as governor, all this won't be happening.

What is the point of saving 75billion ( not confirmed) when your people need infrastructures to combat calamities like this?

And yet they are still willing to vote the fool as president of nigeria someone that can't handle the problem of his own state

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Terror48:
Waiting for urchins to link this to Peter obi

How can this be linked to Peter Obi when the people from Anambra State are only interested in accusing Tinubu for being the cause of all their problems.

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2022
HRMK:
THAT IS THE FIRST LITMUS TEST FOR PETER OBI!LET US SEE HOW HE HANDLES THAT BEFORE HE TALKS OF TAKING CARE OF THE WHOLE COUNTRY!!

Bros is Peter Obi the president which litmus test are you referring to?
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Opinedecandid:

There is underearth pipe jacking system of erosion Control.
Godswill Akpabio introduced it in Akwa Ibom and the flooding and erosion issue in the state reduced by over 75%.

Someone who intends to be President claimed he had nothing to do with money, so he saved it in the state.

Bros try and have sense naaaa. That Akpabio's flood control measure can never work when a River upstream encounters high volume of water example if a dam upstream discharges high volume of water. It must affect areas in the lower course of the river. In the US areas along the missisipi river are affected once the volume upstream increases or bursts the dykes built to counter flood. In Egypt they had to make the Aswan Dam a high river to control the high volume of flood waters from Ethiopia end of the blue Nile to counter flooding in Egypt.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

It is Easy to blame FG for everything, Tinubu didnt wait for FG before he took the initiative to Fix the beach overflowing its bank in lekki ... If Peter is half the person Obedient claim he is why didnt he build a refraining walls or @least lay a foundation.
Today Peter obi can't claim he build roads in Anambra because flood as wash most of his project off. TBh its an insult to even picture peter obi beside Tinubu in terms of ideology & visionary

Haaaa fear God oooo already the federal government through boulder and sand filling had extended the bar beach by several hundred metres. Eko Atlantic started in 2008 when Tinubu had left government. Make una easy to dey lie.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2022
pquaver:

Pls include Peter obi too.. He put no structure in place to tackle it. Atleast Tinubu turned his to Eko Atlantic city

Eko Atlantic started in 2008 not when Tinubu was in government already by 2007 FG had pushed the beach erosion as far as more than 100 meters. And had rehabilitated Ahmadu bello up to Eko Hotel.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Ifakiland(m): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Shut up, lagos lekki gets flooded also....tinubu should have built a dam there also....oponu

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by REALretep(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Really unfortunate
This flooding from Cameroon due to release of water from their dam is a very frequent occurrence, yet the Nigerian government keeps watching with glee as the waters devastate the land.
God help us
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by kayperry: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

Haaaa fear God oooo already the federal government through boulder and sand filling had extended the bar beach by several hundred metres. Eko Atlantic started in 2008 when Tinubu had left government. Make una easy to dey lie.

which of the FG, olusegun or obasanjo that was on loggerheads with the lagos even withheld allocation as at then, you must a joker, oga bring your facts

The difference between agbado urchins like me and obedient is that we come prepared with facts we don't trust obedient are reputable enough to browse credible sources to verify info, however whu is liein now wink

3 Likes

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2022
kayperry:

which of the FG, olusegun or obasanjo that was on loggeheads with the only only opposition party as at then, you can bring your facts

The difference between agbado urchins like me and obedient we come prepared with facts we don't trust obedient are reputable that will visit credible sources to verify info, whu is liein now wink

At what year did Bill Clinton do the ground breaking ceremony of Eko Atlantic? Make una eastbwith the lies abeg.

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by kayperry: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

At what year did Bill Clinton do the ground breaking ceremony of Eko Atlantic? Make una eastbwith the lies abeg.

Don't ask me stupid questions, i believe you get data, bring out your fact.
That is how una daddy Obi will be going about liein with confidence like father like son

The screenshot i did for you is directly from eko atlantics website, feel free to visit the website.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Starships4u(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2022
ryloy:
Anambra State Buried in Flood Water as Communities Cry for Help

https://twitter.com/oyibo_ugbo/status/1578794884194275328

Anambra doesn't have high lands and low lands...
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

It's your Anambra now, you're talking of government evacuation.

If it was Lagos you'll be having erection like a maaaaard doooog

Osun ni mo ti wa
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You speak like a kid you know. Or should I say ignorance. So you believe Peter Obi should have been everywhere at the same time and should have fixed every single problem in Anambra state because he is a "god?"

Everyone knows flood is a natural disasters that happens to even the most developed countries. And everyone also knows this was as a result of the Kogi flood.

But Some how you manage to shift the blame to Obi because he is not your desired candidate. I wonder the fools that even liked your comment. undecided

Well Critics will always be critics. Your type will even rule worse if placed in such position power. What a beautiful nonsense you put up there. sad
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2022
dyera:
This is their punishment for planning to vote massively for Peter Obi. Under the advice of Tinubu, Buhari purposely allowed flood to overrun South East and Middle belt because majority of the people in those states are Obidient.

Cause of flood in parts of Kogi and Anambra.

"The release of water from the Lado dam in Cameroon has resulted in devastating flood, causing pain and anguish to thousands of people now rendered homeless in Kogi State." Read more >> https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-dam-in-cameroon-wreaked-havoc-in-kogi/

What is APC led federal government doing about this?

I don't get it, how could another country do such without informing the government to take the necessary measures?

I don't get this whole thing, WTF!.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Opinedecandid:

There is underearth pipe jacking system of erosion Control.
Godswill Akpabio introduced it in Akwa Ibom and the flooding and erosion issue in the state reduced by over 75%.

Someone who intends to be President claimed he had nothing to do with money, so he saved it in the state.

All communities along the river Niger across states are affected. This is the responsibility of the federal government.

"The release of water from the Lado dam in Cameroon has resulted in devastating flood, causing pain and anguish to thousands of people now rendered homeless in Kogi State." Read more >> https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-dam-in-cameroon-wreaked-havoc-in-kogi/

I don't get it, how could another country do such without informing the government to take the necessary measures?

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by eldeens: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Peter Obi! Charity begings from home..comw and prove to us that you can handle a country. Helo this people and please dont tells us you are not the governor
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You meant audio billionaires ? Because in history of mankind , no son of nyamiri worth 1billion dollars
Your ancestors were still playing hide and seek naked with your destiny when Sir Louis Ojukwu made his first billion...He was so rich that FG borrowed his car to ride the late Queen when she visited...
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

Eko Atlantic started in 2008 not when Tinubu was in government already by 2007 FG had pushed the beach erosion as far as more than 100 meters. And had rehabilitated Ahmadu bello up to Eko Hotel.

If you don't know anything, font talk about it.. So as it started in 2008.. Everything about it from approval, to design zo engineering etc were all approved in 2008? Do you see how hatred and bitterness make someone think like a fool? Everyday you tell us of how projects were initiated by GEJ and tell us how everything was paid for, for a project running under Buhari tenure.. OK simple just apply small of that your wisdom here and stop disgracing your generation.. Fashola who was governor has come out to say it was Tinubus idea while you and urchin want us to believe your side of the story even though we know u r hate and bitter filled?

https://fb.watch/g2g4wDYZB7/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zr_LxXhIrc
https://concise.ng/how-eko-atlantic-was-initiated-by-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
Those people arguing about the location, lokoja no fine reach that picture now...na Anambra jor
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
What's really going on about this flood everywhere, I see all this pix and I fear for Lagos
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by HRMK: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
obynzo:

Bros is Peter Obi the president which litmus test are you referring to?
haba #Obidient!is he not from anambra?let him liase with the incumbent gov so as to profer solution to the flooding!as an ex-gov,he should be concerned!when he is able to handle the challenges of his state successfully,we then consider him for the presidency!!
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by abokikhalifa: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Terror48:
oya urchin

Cry me a river
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Youngzedd:

All communities along the river Niger across states are affected. This is the responsibility of the federal government.

You are right, sha
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Starking1000000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Sorry if i call you i.Diot
How is it peter obi fault, why not blame wille obiano who ruled 8 years after peter obi or better still blame the current governor of Anambra state

As if Lagos doesn't have more record of flood .
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
HRMK:
haba #Obidient!is he not from anambra?let him liase with the incumbent gov so as to profer solution to the flooding!as an ex-gov,he should be concerned!when he is able to handle the challenges of his state successfully,we then consider him for the presidency!!

Oga what happened to Tinubu's mediation for ASUU strike? Has he been able to handle it? Oga have sense abeg.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Home of millionaires, community of kings, see as flood ravaged their land, all those houses built with blood money submerged.
This proves that you can't buy intelligence with money.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Skty: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Ur whole generation is a vagabond...thief like u...ediot...you don't know this has to do with river Niger et Al. Vagabond forever. Fuool
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by HRMK: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
a fool would always remain a fool!a smart man needs not waste his precious time with him!what do you say to a man that lacks a superior argument?you simply ignore him!good day!!
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by GoodLife4live: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2022
obynzo:

Olodo, it started in the 2006... By Tinubu

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Olodo, it started in the 2006... By Tinubu

You don't have sense AES is not producing any power at all for Lagos residents all this phantom projects. Go and rest jare....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.