Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) (40175 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: Oyo Communities Cry Out For Help / Ogun Communities Cry Of Neglect, Hardship Over Abandoned Road / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by mummyson26(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by 7lives: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
kayperry:

It is Easy to blame FG for everything, Tinubu didnt wait for FG before he took the initiative to Fix the beach overflowing its bank in lekki ... If Peter is half the person Obedient claim he is why didnt he build a refraining walls or @least lay a foundation.
Today Peter obi can't claim he build roads in Anambra because flood as wash most of his project off. TBh its an insult to even picture peter obi beside Tinubu in terms of ideology & visionary

Imagine one man used his brain to tame the Atlantic ocean, omo you need to see the water diversions at the Eko Atlantic too.
Ordinary river Niger they can't manage and they open their gutter mouths, to say Tinubu did not achieve anything in Lagos.
So so talk and no action, let their people enjoy their governor's achievements.
Ko kan aye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by 7lives: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2022
donbrowser:

When we say Bar Beach used to be like this until Tinubu thought of Èkó Atlantic, you people will disagree. Now e reach PO turn, nothing can be done. Until you have innovative leaders in Anambra, flooding will continue.

I can never forget one crazy day like that at UTB on Adeola Odeku street, on Victoria Island.
Na so the water come meet us for office, before we say jack cars were being submerged.
Eni Ori yo o d'ile, anyone who's not UpTo 40 years may not understand what BAT has done in Lagos.
Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by kayperry: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2022
7lives:

Imagine one man used his brain to tame the Atlantic ocean, omo you need to see the water diversions at the Eko Atlantic too.
Ordinary river Niger they can't manage and they open their gutter mouths, to say Tinubu did not achieve anything in Lagos.
So so talk and no action, let their people enjoy their governor's achievements.
Ko kan aye.

My own curiousity at the moment were are those public servants/cabinet that worked with OBi as a governor from 2008 to 2014.

How come they are yet them come out to pledge loyalty to obi movement, are they all dead or they have no reason to support him.

Obi most succesful rally happened in Lagos not Anambra, maybe thats a encrypted warning maybe is own people knowing better than outsiders undecided
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2022
7lives:

I can never forget one crazy day like that at UTB on Adeola Odeku street, on Victoria Island.
Na so the water come meet us for office, before we say jack cars were being submerged.
Eni Ori yo o d'ile, anyone who's not UpTo 40 years may not understand what BAT has done in Lagos.
Melo la fe ka ninu eyin adipele?.

That's why Sanwo-Olu is trying to re-introduce history in Lagos schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by Akponmfet: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2022
THE LAND OF IPOB.
THE HOME OF CRIMINALS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You meant audio billionaires ? Because in history of mankind , no son of nyamiri worth 1billion dollars
what do you know,you know nothing
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by kripen(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2022
confluence:
You can’t travel through Lokoja now, today is Lokoja international market day, saw terrible traffic, trailers are in a very long que stretching more than 15 km don’t try it now

Thanks, my brother. Please how is the traffic situation in Lokoja as at 2day 11th October, 2022. Is the traffic moving now, I just want to know because I suspended my travelling to Abuja because of this issue of traffic as a result of the flood in lokoja.
Re: Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2022
obynzo:

Oga what happened to Tinubu's mediation for ASUU strike? Has he been able to handle it? Oga have sense abeg.
tinubu is not party to buhari's govt!when you help anyone to get a job,u dont assist him to do the job!sense seems to look so common but the real sense isnt!i wonder why you dont know the dffce btw bn in govt and bn frd to a govt!YOUR SENSE IS TOO MUCH!U MAY NEED TO SHED PART OF IT TO REMAIN NORMAL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.