Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advice (680 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by ocmorale: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
d gal i loved & would want 2 marry requested dt she needs some space after 3months of not talking 2 me dt all i do is 2 find faults her. now i hv carried on wt my life. she is bk pleading dt i should 4give after wasting my time. pls, it is wise 4 me 2 accept her again
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by BodyKiss(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
Is it wise for you to 4uck? undecided
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by pendo89(f): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
ocmorale:

[b]now i hv carried on wt my life. [/b]she is bk pleading dt i should 4give after wasting my time. pls, it is wise 4 me 2 accept her again

What does the bolded mean? are you seeing somebody else? do you still harbour feelings for her, do u still want to marry her? what has she been up to the last 3 months you guys weren't talking (this is very important), did she falsely blame you?
lots of questions in my mind but you know her better than I, so I guess you r better placed to make the right decision
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by SAFO(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
Obviously you still care for her if you're contemplating taking her back. Just go with what your heart tells you. If not you'll regret it in the end.

[size=5pt]Man this is too easy, I should be getting paid for thisĀ  grin[/size]
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
ocmorale:

d gal i loved & would want 2 marry requested dt she needs some space after 3months of not talking 2 me dt all i do is 2 find faults her. now i hv carried on wt my life. she is bk pleading dt i should 4give after wasting my time. pls, it is wise 4 me 2 accept her again
OK!
The girl you LOVED! Does it mean you dont love her anymore? What transpired in her life during the 3 months? Did you meet someone else during the 3 months? She asked for a break, did you really bother to find out WHY? Did she cheat? If you find out why, can you still TRUST her? And the most IMPORTANT, DO/WOULD YOU STILL LOVE HER?
These are questions you alone can answer! It depends on the responses from her. I dont see anything wrong in asking for a break! As long as it is for genuine reasons! Sometimes it is those short breaks that tend to repair and align a relationship. Rushing to end a Relationship with someone you "really love" may not always be the best solution at times. Sometimes, you have to put that Male ego aside, forget about what anyone would say, because in the end it's your life! BE THE MAN IN THIS SITUATION AND AIM FOR PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS!
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by ocmorale: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2011
@pendo89, wht i mean is dt i hv made new friends & considering going into relatnship wt one
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by deniyor: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2011
its your call. need more info to make any recommendation
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by pendo89(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2011
Op,Then compare what you have with what you had
It looks like you have somebody in your mind already so give it a try then compare and choose.
We know nothing about the other girl so I wont judge her.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by ocmorale: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2011
Thanks bt i already hav a based mind 2wards her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2011
I think the real question here is how sure are you than she won't do the same thing again? But I think she probably did it cos she was not sure of her feelings and she has gotten her head back but you both need to TALK

(1) (Reply)

Does She Loves Me / Storie To Tell? / David Spade: Why HASN'T There Been A BLACK Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.