Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness (5367 Views)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Zydote: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2022
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has felicitated Muslims in Nigeria and around the world on the occasion of the Eid-el-Maulud Festival, birth of Prophet Mohammed (SAW).

He urges Muslim faithful to extend love and goodness to one another and imbibe the virtues of Prophet Muhammed (SAW), which include tolerance, forgiveness, peaceful coexistence and sacrifice.

The APC presidential candidate and former Lagos governor also asked Muslim Ummah and others to offer prayers for the country to overcome its present challenges.

Also, while reiterating his sympathy for victims of the recent flooding in Kogi, Edo and Nasarawa states, he urged the Federal and the state governments concerned to take immediate efforts to mitigate the effects of the disaster and initiate measures to thwart future occurrence.

According to a statement by his Media Office on Saturday in Abuja, Asíwájú Tinubu said:

“I felicitate and rejoice with Muslim in Nigeria and around the world on this occasion of Eid- Maulud. This festival offers yet another opportunity for all of us to reflect and spread love and goodness to one another. We must strive to imbibe those virtues Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is noted and adored for, among them love, forgiveness, sacrifice, tolerance and peaceful coexistence.

“While praying fervently for Nigeria to confront the challenges besetting her, we must also enjoin our Islamic Ummah to seek Allah’s intercession.

“I sympathize again with victims of recent flooding in Kogi, Edo and Nasarawa states and pray that Almighty Allah comfort them and their families.

Governments at all levels must immediately extend relief materials to them, take efforts to mitigate the effects of the disaster and initiate measures against future occurrence. It is regrettable and hurtful to see hundreds of our people rendered homeless and forlorn with their properties, farmlands and other valuables lost to the floods.

“And as we go into another round of elections next year, let me also use this opportunity to seek prayers for a peaceful, hitch-free and successful election. We must elect only leaders committed and determined to make the required difference in our lives. Let us pray for President Muhammadu Buhari and other leaders to continue to do their utmost for the country.

“I wish all Muslim faithful happy Eid-el-Maulud celebration”.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman,
October 8, 2022.

https://lagostoday.com.ng/asiwaju-tinubu-felicitates-muslims-on-eid-el-maulud-seeks-love-goodness/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Abdul05: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu is a very nice man that is why he is well loved by Nigerians and respected.... grin grin grin

Not that idle bastard called obi a disaster to all Nigerians.. grin cheesy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2022
If you like shout Allahu Akbar hundred times we Muslims reject your Muslim Muslim ticket.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by muykem: 5:47am On Oct 09, 2022
God bless incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2022
muykem:
God bless incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Imagine who's talking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by penultimatee(m): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2022
I so much believe in Senator Bola Hammed Tinubu candidacy,how I wish we can set back the hands of time,is it the IQ,intelligence and the brain but what can we do we all grow into old age every day but I still believe the brain is there no matter how the physically look have been deranged. May God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by VTJN(m): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
If you like shout Allahu Akbar hundred times we Muslims reject your satanic Muslim Muslim ticket.
if i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt

This life eh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Says who
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Wintertime: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Jj
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by WisdomCanada(m): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2022
He never does this before.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Throwback: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Hope '23

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Throwback: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
If you like shout Allahu Akbar hundred times we Muslims reject your satanic Muslim Muslim ticket.

You refer to Muslims as satanic but you expect your candidate Peter Obi to make inroads into the Muslim votes?

You zombiedients are an obstacle to Peter Obi's ambition.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2022
Pa. Amoda, go and rest.

U are too old to rule this country

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by RingRoadMafia: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Agbado master, happy EID to you too.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by ATLIEN2027: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2022
We greet ll Muslims o. My own problems with una people be say, una dey marry more than one wife. So...I can't marry a muslim.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Tetrahedron: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2022
His true colour is beginning to come out

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by EMMANUELNATION(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Are you sure?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by WibusJaga: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2022

Baba pampers and former Lagos governor also asked Muslim Ummah and others to offer prayers for the country to overcome its present challenges.
You want us to pray for Nigeria's challenges & you want to add your own health challenge on top? Baba pampers wan turn us to prayer warriors. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by UniQue84: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin. God thank you for nairaland . I have been laughing my Ass out cos of commentss above..

Una too get mouth for here..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Trapnews: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by ButterBerry: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2022
Quarter to finish

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Happy Eid el maulud to all Muslim brethrens
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Trapnews: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
If you like shout Allahu Akbar hundred times we Muslims reject your Muslim Muslim ticket.
You are displaying the extremely low intelligence of an average IPOB, same trait Pitoobi has. Stop lying like Pitoobi, how can you be a Moslem and still call MuslimMuslim ticket satanic?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Trapnews:

You are displaying the extremely low intelligence of an average IPOB, same trait Pitoobi has. Stop lying like Pitoobi, how can you be a Moslem and still call MuslimMuslim ticket satanic?
Where in my post did you see satanic?
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Kaysalas(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Baba edit this your post abeg, you can't be a Muslim and still think that having two Muslims on a ticket is "satanic". cheesy grin

Make una dey think before una post.
You don't know dem. Na ipob In disguise wink

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Baba edit this your post abeg, you can't be a Muslim and still think that having two Muslims on a ticket is "satanic". cheesy grin

Make una dey think before una post.
It was someone that edited and inserted it on my post. It wasn't from me.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by Corridon: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:

You refer to Muslims as satanic but you expect your candidate Peter Obi to make inroads into the Muslim votes?

You zombiedients are an obstacle to Peter Obi's ambition.
You can edit and insert whatever you like on my post it still doesn't change anything.
Re: Tinubu Felicitates With Muslims On Eid-El-Maulud, Seeks Love, Goodness by RingRoadMafia: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Kaysalas:

You don't know dem. Na ipob In disguise wink
Oga keep quiet. He's IPOB because he doesn't support your candidate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos,yoruba, Idoma, Igala, Edo & Nupe - Have A Common Ancestor / Governors Houses That Are Expensive Than Private Universities / Amaechi Replies Tony Okocha: "Hunger Will Kill You!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.