Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote (28345 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by yemex04(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Alphafeezay:

My friend think very well before you put out your opinion..... so investors will come to your state and acquire your assets illegally, won't pay bills and won't honor invitations and summons? Na investor be dat abi a thief.

You might not like Bello, and I won't join issues with you on that, but please show me a state that is more accommodating to recalcitrant investors than Kogi.

So what happens to using the instrumentality of the Law(The Court) to reclaim the so called assets illegally acquired by Dangote? Isn't that the appropriate thing?

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Oluwaseunomo: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Thedon22:
This might negatively impact foreign direct investment. If a state government is harassing a Nigeria guess what he would do to a foreign one. That Yaya Bello should be called to order. He shouldn't have stopped their operations like a thug. He should have taken them to court for whatever violations. This negative news can badly affect Nigeria's rating, economy getting worse. This Bello needed Dangote to start funding his lavish political spendings.
Una dey shout court somebody that has billions he'll just drop on the table and the judge go change mouth, abeg yaya did the right thing those workers should run for there lives and if they choose to die for another man's business na them sabi.
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Taymeetee: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] A friend of mine works at Dangote Cement, Obajana and she confirmed that shots were fired and they all had to scamper for safety.
Bodmum:
No fewer than 27 Dangote staff are currently in bad condition after they were shot at by the invaders.

27 were shot but no casualty

the last time I checked, live bullets do kill people, not putting them in bad condition.

When the gunmen shot police, soldiers, they died but when the same gun shot civilians, they refused to die.

verdict - - - - - nobody was shot at.

I hate silly propaganda
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by brain54(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
Dangote should get out...

This company has never served this country...

Imagine the price of cement and other goods that he extract it's resources directly from Nigeria but we buy them as if we're importing these goods ....

Above all, I don't care how Bello will deal with Dangote, but I wish he'd make his goods favourable for us. Even Ghana buys cement cheaper.
Ghana don’t buy cement cheaper o…
You Dey mention Ghana and cheap in same sentence?
Continue…

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by laurel03(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2022
bennybuhari:
When I was saying one president will come that will show Dangote shege, I didn't know ordinary Yeye Bello can treat his fuvk up. Say no to Dangote's monopoly
The truth is none of Dangote business is monopolized in Nigeria... Just mention 1 of his business that doesn't have competitors?? On this issue of cement will have Lafarge, Bua, Ashaka, Unicem, Eagle, Ibeto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by mynortres: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by new2012: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2022
mu2sa2:
Mr man dont dabble in matters in which you're an ignoramous. 30,000! Go and find out the number of employees of obajana alone, direct and indirect, and you'll bury your head in 30,000 wraps of smelly akpu.

... and the banks don't have direct and indirect employees? vendors, partners, subsidiaries?

Mr. Oga, just shut it and move on!

you're caught in a lie and you're defending with "go and find out" crap. you that you've found out, state the figure and I'll fact check you right away.

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by GloriousGbola: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2022
interestingly - yeye bellow was able to mobilize a band of thugs to storm a cement factory, but cannot organize a band of thugs to clear out the kidnappers in the area. priorities

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Divine081: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2022
See you with your high IQ, and you no sabi say him suppose follow legal process if truly he has a case against dangote. Na to carry touts dey cause nuisance and destruction nah im beta pass abi. Mr IQ. Una too like wahala
Parachoko:
A lot of Nigerians like you get low IQ

See as person dey reason sad

So because Yahaya bello is not doing well, make Kogi State Government no collect all what she is entitled to from a cement plant she owned before and have a 10% stake in?
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by eastgates1: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Obainomilano:
..a Nigerian who is more interested in becoming Africa richest man than making cement affordable to ordinary Nigerians is no Nigerian to me..he is worst than a foreign investor
I am not in support of high prices of cement but we should also consider the cost of producing in Nigeria.
He is employing people, how many people has the Kogi state employed? You talk about high cost of cement yet you don't blame the government for making things hard for manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by ILEMUDA(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Asquare84:
Mark my word, what kogi state government is doing will criple the state economy. Benue state did the same thing to dangote when he bought the majority share in benue cement. Today benue cement is no longer producing again and benue state have paid I higher price for it.
Get-tout
Make we the produce the cement and be buying our own product even if it's 1,000 Naira compare to what Dangote is doing.
This is the case of Bourgeoisie vs Proletariat.
I have never supported Yahaya Bello in any of his policies and administration in Kogi State.
As a Kogite I really appreciate what Yahaya Bello government is doing.
Dangote extract what is made to produce Cement in Kogi.
Dangote extract Coal from Ankpa Local Govt Area in Kogi.
Still there is no Legacy of Dangote in Kogi State rather Dangote truck have killed many Kogite more than any Nigerians....... does it mean poor people don't really matter again....
In the 1800s White colonized Black
In the contemporary political situation Black is exploiting black.
Dangote group is not owned by Dangote alone.
No positive contribution to the society but the Company keep exploiting just as the situation of Crude Oil in the Niger Deltas.

Very soon Dangote will take over Ajaokuta Steel Company and you expect us to keep quiet.......?
We're not saying he shouldn't extract the resources but let it be fair......
Almost all the roads in Kogi State are in deplorable situation.....the roads are shockingly bad due the passage of Dangote truck.
Please if you don't know the real truth about Obajana please and please don't be quick to judge.
Bello is doing the right thing and for the first time I'm supporting The Man for his audacious attitude towards this Dangote group company.
This company sees everything in Nigeria as their own.
What a f********ck man

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by MadarasBlade(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Obainomilano:
..a Nigerian who is more interested in becoming Africa richest man than making cement affordable to ordinary Nigerians is no Nigerian to me..he is worst than a foreign investor

Business is Business abeg, which one is being a Nigerian?

Every business man is in it to make profit or will patriotism put food on his table?

Do ordinary Nigerians not hike prices in their goods?

When fuel is scarce, what do motorists do to us, are they patriotic as well?

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by owagbeba: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2022
engrjosefz:
This is the only story so far with 4 different narratives.

1. Kogi State Government Narrative
2. Dangote Group Narrative
3. Media Narrative
4. The Truth

My Friend working there told me the company production lines came back on stream 24hrs after the incidents. But here we are on the media space thinking there's no production ongoing there since last week when the incident happened. Better Choose what to believe, many fake and misleading stories will fly over the air. But the truth is always clear to those who can see through the stories without taking sides.

Bro, what’s the Crux of the issue between Kogi and Dangote?

But what happened to the courts? The most both parties could have done is approach the court for resolution, why employ an unorthodox means to settle this dispute.

Will Dangote now sue for damages?
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by GloriousGbola: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2022
See all these paid noisemakers talking as if kogi is anything but a civil service state where salaries are 6 months behind and the treasury was wasted on a delusional presidential bid.

Dangote should getat. We can make sell/cement at 1k per bag.

Falling all over yourselves to be fully trapped in slavery to yeye bellow
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:
No fewer than 27 Dangote staff are currently in bad condition after they were shot at by the invaders.

the last time I checked, live bullets do kill people, not putting them in bad condition.

When the gunmen shot police, soldiers, they died but when the same gun shot civilians, they refused to die.

I hate silly propaganda

Awa police yaf inprov
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Biodun556(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2022
bennybuhari:
When I was saying one president will come that will show Dangote shege, I didn't know ordinary Yeye Bello can treat his fuvk up. Say no to Dangote's monopoly

Where is the Monopoly or you are being mischievous
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Biodun556(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2022
laurel03:
The truth is none of Dangote business is monopolized in Nigeria... Just mention 1 of his business that doesn't have competitors?? On this issue of cement will have Lafarge, Bua, Ashaka, Unicem, Eagle, Ibeto

Don't mind mischief makers

I was surprised when I learnt that Obasanjo issued 18 license to private companies to build refineries none of them could get fund to build any refinery through out Obasanjo tenure.

Dangote came up and do the wonders and they are here shouting monopoly.

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Thedon22: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Una dey shout court somebody that has billions he'll just drop on the table and the judge go change mouth, abeg yaya did the right thing those workers should run for there lives and if they choose to die for another man's business na them sabi.
Oga, no county can progress without the rich. All the prosperous countries of this world encourage and protect the rich. They are the job creators. Look at US and see the highest number of dollar millionaires among them. If Mark Zuckerberg were to be a Nigerian you people would have used your badbelle to make him poor. Be happy for the rich and you too will be rich one day instead of Pull Him Down Syndrome. That's why some rich people don't help the poor. Dangote is not your problem, the politicians you elect are your problem - deal with it !

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by HRMK: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
govt agents inflicted the wounds on the workers?and they are bn treated in same govt hospitals?who took them there?govt or the company?
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by bonnyhope: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:
pictures of those who was shot, anyone?

Oga, I no be eye witness o
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by sammugbes(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Bodmum post=117397836]No fewer than 27 Dangote staff are currently in bad condition after they were shot at by the invaders.

[b]I hate silly propaganda

Not propaganda, I was there , people were shot, I ran for my life too, as I speak some are in the hospital, a friend was shot in the leg, I know a driver died too, it was horrible
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by sammugbes(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2022
That's too much na, haba the insults na, chill bro

bastard, alagbado eeediot. Bullet doesn't kill fast as if you have been shot before. You can't just open your mouth wide like your mama pussy (I know it's wide when I was drilling the hole you came out from) and talk to your father anyhow. Urchin. [/b][/quote]
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Enskynelson(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:

I hate silly propaganda
You mind their lies... Where are the pictures of those that were shot at?
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Enskynelson(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Can't Kogi govt go to court? Rather than resorting to violence? Again can't Dangote behave itself?
The Kogi House of Assembly has summoned them many times and they didn't respond. Let them be the one to take the State government to court this times.

1 Like

Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by laurel03(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Biodun556:

Don't mind mischief makers

I was surprised when I learnt that Obasanjo issued 18 license to private companies to build refineries none of them could get fund to build any refinery through out Obasanjo tenure.

Dangote came up and do the wonders and they are here shouting monopoly.

Even some are still building modular refinary now in Nigeria. The flour biz dangote have many competition in the market, Sugar samething etc
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by poseidon12: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Atarakpa:
Bello would have be the worst thing to happen to Nigeria if he accidentally win presidential election. When he was busy wasting the state money in the name of youth mobilization across the country. I called a good friend of and complain. Which investor is willing or ready to invest in that again. Imagine Nigeria having state police oh my God.......

Nigeria must be restructured. And there must be State Police in Nigeria.
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by Allwell96: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:

I hate silly propaganda
you will sit down and be vomiting trash. I'm a living witness, two people died and many others sustain various degrees of injuries. There are video evidence. The casualty figure is low because those thugs came with denguns. If it were automatic weapons, we won't be saying it so soft.
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:

I hate silly propaganda
You are a slowpoke. They could be intentionally aimed at the legs or other parts of the body apart from the vital organs...
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by lakeside23: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
It keeps amazing me whenever I see people applauding this Bello childish handling.
A reasonable Gov. Would come up with something genuine to get the best out of the only major functioning company in its state and not violence.
If anyone keeps hating Dagote for explanation and monopoly, y'all should be hating your government not him. This hatred is born out of hatred and bad belle
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by sonofElElyon: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bodmum:

I hate silly propaganda

Your post is downright irresponsible. How dare you draw conclusions without independent verification? If a person is shot in the leg or arm he doesn't have to die.. whether or not you dislike dangote what kogi state government did was downright lawless. Total disregard for the rule of law and due process
Re: Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote by mathsoftme: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
omowolewa:
Our Youth governor ought to know that companies are not annexed by guns but equity.

Destroying lives and property is against the constitution but we waiting for government version.

You are sounding like a youth who is feeding from the evil table of some bad investors and government officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber Beaten To Death In Bayelsa After Being Caught During Operation. PICS / Ex-SGF, Olu Falae Kidnapped / Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.