Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine (11859 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Honchoslim16(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
phelonrays:

Lil baby
Yeah dawg
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by DenreleDave(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Amibranki

Pls i am not a dealer... It's my personal iPhone

I have bren banned by bot on the iPhone section.. That's why i am replying you here
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Promoting a religion you know nothing about, those who brought it to you have left it.
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Natajo2021: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Have you ever wondered, people go to church every Sunday and come back home just the same way without no spiritual growth.

Many people go through a lot, hoping that as they get to church GOD will use the pastor to minister to their needs, that's more of the reason folks are running after the so called prophets to be able to meet their spiritual needs. It's impossible!

But I'd love you to always remember this scripture, and prophetic word of GOD ALMIGHTIEST before you came to this world......

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

If this is happening to you right now, understand that your foundation has been destroy, what can you do?

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

You must get back the foundation, the basis of your CHRISTIAN growth.

Or else your wandering hasn't started, you'd move from here and there, nothing to show....

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in CHRIST JESUS shall suffer persecution.

3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the HOLY SCRIPTURES, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS.

3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of GOD ALMIGHTIEST, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

3:17 That the man of GOD ALMIGHTIEST may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Happy Sunday!

You Forgot that a destroyed foundation can be rebuilt.
The scripture in proverb 18 vs 10 says "the name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it and he is safed"
So call upon the name of the Lord as a solution to what you can do if the evil people in the World has destroyed your foundation.
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Hushbingo: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Lovelive: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Please tell me more.

KingLennon:
If you're going through famine as a Christian it is as a result of Word-deficiciency. Christians are very lazy, they don't read the Bible...
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Amibranki(f): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
DenreleDave:
Amibranki

Pls i am not a dealer... It's my personal iPhone

I have bren banned by bot on the iPhone section.. That's why i am replying you here
how much is it?
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by DenreleDave(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2022

pls msg me on whatsapp. i willl send you videos and pictures so u decide yourself if it worth it . i cant put my number straight. i will be banned

zero 8 one triple 6 zero 5 four seven one
Amibranki:
how much is it?
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
All glories
Re: See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine by Princeton92(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
People go to church cos it's something they have trained themself to do not because it's something they really wanna do.
That's why their behaviour or nothing changes whenever they come back from church.

Most christians grow up going to church every sunday to the point that they feel it's something they have to do every Sunday and they feel incomplete if they didn't go to church.

A sinner will come back to his sin after church. Some even take the sin to church cos most of them don't know why they are going to church anyways

They just go to fulfill all righteousness.

Like I always say, A true christian is the one that converts to Christianity when he is above 18. Not the one born a Christian or brainwashed from childhood.

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rapture Will Happen Suddenly : Urgent End time Prophecy Updates!! / Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss / The Atheist's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.