Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester (1667 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Ok, vote Wisely. Thanks.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Bontafa: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
A tiny voiced man can never rule nigeria, i can't be listening to a cricket voice on my screen as president

Parents listen to your children

Children

We are the leaders of tomorrow

Tomorrow

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Okoroawusa: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2022
What will Nigerians in Manchester do to make Obi win election?
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Bontafa: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:
Obi is into business. Shey we are counting diaspora votes now?

Draw me nearer draw me nearer baba

Draw me nearer nearer to thee

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Bontafa: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What will Nigerians in Manchester do to make Obi win election?

I like the way I'm feeling now , no go use your reggae spoil m blues I'm feeling now

Uhhhhuhh

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Built2last: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

He did. You guys are chasing shadows abroad. Do your door to door campaign in Nigeria early. This is expo. And never engage in online dissing of Tinubu cos he's not your mate, he's not Obi's mate. In all, never denigrate the Yoruba race cos the race isn't the mate of your ancestors.
Play mature politics and see how you ll excel. Disobey my advise and see how you ll all lose and cry as usual. The lessons of 1966 from Aguiyi Ironsi to Ojukwu hasn't thought some Igbos lessons.

I can see you are a bitter soul who hates Igbos. They dont have time for your type. Obi is talking to Nigerians who are stake holders. People who will bring in FDI when the time is right. You are here telling a politician what to do. Start by convincing the Obidients in your family. Go and teach APC if you know what to do. Labour party is not asking for counsel on how to campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Go and see what Kwankwaso is doing. He will score more votes than Obi.
We wish him luck ...obi has won governorship with a 5 months old party ...of anyone can do it it's home
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Built2last:

I can see you are a bitter soul who hates Igbos. They dont have time for your type. Obi is talking to Nigerians who are stake holders. People who will bring in FDI when the time is right. You are here telling a politician what to do. Start by convincing the Obidients in your family. Go and teach APC if you know what to do. Labour party is not asking for counsel on how to campaign.
Then you are among those that ll cause Obi's loss cos you don't know who I ll eventually vote for.
As for you tagging me an Igbo hater, where did I appear as someone hating Igbos?
Guilty conscience and crying foul is running on your head. Be good as see goodness. Be bad and see worst!
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
A tiny voiced man can never rule nigeria, i can't be listening to a cricket voice on my screen as president
You have chosen to listen to Cocaine sniffing thug it's your choice Cary go
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

We wish him luck ...obi has won governorship with a 5 months old party ...of anyone can do it it's home
You can have my shoulder next February. I will avail some tissue rolls.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Tinubuagbado: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rozross:
This Ajala the traveller is busy engaging in fruitless journey everywhere. How can this Ajala the traveller think of ever been nigeria president?

You reason like an idiot.

If a healthy and vibrant man like peter shouldn't be President because he's an Igbo, tell me how an old senile, frail, fraudulent, hatefilled and bigot like Tinubu should be President?

Youre brain parts is damaged and needs servicing at Ikorodu cocaine warehouse

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Tinubuagbado: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Are you not the vagabond here crying? Who invited your wee wee for body cocaine pig here?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Lmfao who cares ......hope sha you got very good source of income because if obi doesn't win it's going to get more difficult very fast

$500k and I would have permanent resident in the USA ...

Just don't want to second class citizen na y I want make Nigeria better small
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

People that send your country $21 billion a year...you think they shouldn't be brought on board and kept abreast with a contestants plans for the country?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao who cares ......hope sha you got very good source of income because if obi doesn't win it's going to get more difficult very fast

$500k and I would have permanent resident in the USA ...

Just don't want to second class citizen na y I want make Nigeria better small

I had breakthrough during this dispensation. Just the aura. Never benefited directly from government.

I was quite poor during GEJ.

It happens like that.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by ScamHunter: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

All these people no get pvc in Nigeria and won't come here to vote. Highest they can do is to tweet. Obi people this is not how to win elections. Move with intellects to strategize.
Swallow your pride and avoid abuses cos you guys aren't the greatest strategist in dissing.
Lai Muhammad hasn't publicly joined Tinubu's gang. Let him come in and see how he ll finish all of you. Just be civil and see how well meaning Nigerians like me will support Obi.
Especially you this boy called Zonefree, you are not intelligent at all.

So you won't do the right thing because some random person is abusive on an anonymous forum? Go ahead then, vote the usual crooks ruining the country. Maybe you'll change nationality after they've destroyed the country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
ScamHunter:

So you won't do the right thing because some random person is abusive on an anonymous forum? Go ahead then, vote the usual crooks ruining the country. Maybe you'll change nationality after they've destroyed the country.
I v not told you who I ll vote for. That ll be known on 1st of February, 2023.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by ScamHunter: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

He did. You guys are chasing shadows abroad. Do your door to door campaign in Nigeria early. This is expo. And never engage in online dissing of Tinubu cos he's not your mate, he's not Obi's mate. In all, never denigrate the Yoruba race cos the race isn't the mate of your ancestors.
Play mature politics and see how you ll excel. Disobey my advise and see how you ll all lose and cry as usual. The lessons of 1966 from Aguiyi Ironsi to Ojukwu hasn't thought some Igbos lessons.

Still making half sense because you're fixated to your tribal political antics. Stop dissing...stop dissing. Is it the same Tinubu that insulted Jonathan to the high heavens or another? What i dislike about you people is your hypocritical leaning and chameleonic attitude. Always changing the rule to suit your narratives. Obi is barely a tribal project to Igbos. Rather, he's a quest to save a wrecked country. A country wrecked when your fathers sidelines Igbos in winner take all after the war. How far has Nigeria gone since then. And you can bet that Igbo wont be the worse off even if you people elect another crook.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by XerXers: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

All these people no get pvc in Nigeria and won't come here to vote. Highest they can do is to tweet. Obi people this is not how to win elections. Move with intellects to strategize.
Swallow your pride and avoid abuses cos you guys aren't the greatest strategist in dissing.
Lai Muhammad hasn't publicly joined Tinubu's gang. Let him come in and see how he ll finish all of you. Just be civil and see how well meaning Nigerians like me will support Obi.
Especially you this boy called Zonefree, you are not intelligent at all.
Look at this mugu. If you like vote for Lucifer. Nobody will pet and pamper you to vote for Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
XerXers:

Look at this mugu. If you like vote for Lucifer. Nobody will pet and pamper you to vote for Obi
You be mugu. See his head like ballot box
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
ScamHunter:

Still making half sense because you're fixated to your tribal political antics. Stop dissing...stop dissing. Is it the same Tinubu that insulted Jonathan to the high heavens or another? What i dislike about you people is your hypocritical leaning and chameleonic attitude. Always changing the rule to suit your narratives. Obi is barely a tribal project to Igbos. Rather, he's a quest to save a wrecked country. A country wrecked when your fathers sidelines Igbos in winner take all after the war. How far has Nigeria gone since then. And you can bet that Igbo wont be the worse off even if you people elect another crook.
Don't think you are chatting with someone you can just type anything for. I m a daughter of history. I m not here to diss ndi Igbo but am here to say that most of those Obidients we are advising to play good politics are Igbos.
No one conspired against GEJ in 2015. GEJ failed as a whole and Buhari was given a chance.
If you talk about 1966 sidelining of Igbos in a winners take all fight, I ll say you lied.
You don't just fight anyhow without proper calculations. For the memories of the innocents that died during tge civil war, I won't talk here about who's right or wrong. But it's so obvious that using abuses in campaign ll v serious side effects. Watch out!
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by ScamHunter: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't think you are chatting with someone you can just type anything for. I m a daughter of history. I m not here to diss ndi Igbo but am here to say that most of those Obidients we are advising to play good politics are Igbos.
No one conspired against GEJ in 2015. GEJ failed as a whole and Buhari was given a chance.
If you talk about 1966 sidelining of Igbos in a winners take all fight, I ll say you lied.
You don't just fight anyhow without proper calculations. For the memories of the innocents that died during tge civil war, I won't talk here about who's right or wrong. But it's so obvious that using abuses in campaign ll v serious side effects. Watch out!

No problem. Just campaign for Obi. It's in our interest. All of us, Nigerians
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Built2last: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by bigpicture001: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I wonder if people that will vote for obi are abroad

he needs thier funds.....la our told him pomp and plain...." use our platform, we will support u in effort alone, we dont have a dime to give ooo"...

he was rejected by sitting governors for financial assistance...now he is depending on the diaspora....

obi know exactly what he is doing
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oga come back and campaign. Stop traveling up and down. Election is in Nigeria and not abroad. Abi na money u dey find?
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Corporate2020: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
How much did he charge for this meeting?
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Innocentman86: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v not told you who I ll vote for. That ll be known on 1st of February, 2023.
No other person,you will vote for than the kriminal, occutic,corruptt wanted theive asiwa juju worshipper because if tribalism and hate/ for ss/se.
Nigeria and nigerians must move forward with obi.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

No other person,you will vote for than the kriminal, occutic,corruptt wanted theive asiwa juju worshipper because if tribalism and hate/ for ss/se.
Nigeria and nigerians must move forward with obi.
Let's say you are described like those you wrote above, will you like it? The man thief your wife?
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Innocentman86: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let's say you are described like those you wrote above, will you like it? The man thief your wife?
That condemnedd kriminal and theiff did .worst, nigerians are going through hell.
No jobs and the few that have are under paid, serious hunger in the land and your type are still supporting that sick occulltic kriminal because of hates, wickeddnes and envy to ss/se because of how blessed they are.
If these election is rigged we no go agree,is either obi or atleast atiku.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Innocentman86:

That condemnedd kriminal and theiff did .worst, nigerians are going through hell.
No jobs and the few that have are under paid, serious hunger in the land and your type are still supporting that sick occulltic kriminal because of hates, wickeddnes and envy to ss/se because of how blessed they are.
If these election is rigged we no go agree,is either obi or atleast atiku.
Seems you are Atiku orchin. I now understand u better. Is Tinubu the state govs of all states or a minister or a rep? Elections won't be rigged. If Tinubu wins, that's when you ll know that anyone who dares to disrupt the country ll be roasted.
Re: Pictures: Peter Obi Meets Nigerians In Manchester by Conner44: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

Diaspora’s can influence family back home to vote or better still book a flight ticket to make their votes count

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Confirms Liking Tweet Against Peter Obi / What The Constitution Says On APC Response To Peter Obi Petition. / Peter Obi WON River State: Obi/abike Photoshopped Detention Room Photo EXPOSED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.