Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? (44650 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by wizod(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
it is real but it has expiry date which is disastrous

5 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
I made a similar topic and e no near front page. This forum is running out of content hence OP’s luck.

Juju, voodoo, black magic, sorcery or the many names it goes by does not work. If it did, the world’s wealthiest people would not come from atheist nations. Only the ignorant and semi-illiterate believe in mysticism. Them full Nairaland. Thus is why I will save money to school my unborn children abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by BigYash: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided
Make person hear word jare. Stop saying what you know nothing about..
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Reallife17: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sure e dey work, but nor be for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by UnknownQueen(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Robnectar post=117417008][/quote]

Hater of beautiful thing.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Very real... Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by pargelenis(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
ceejayluv:
Poorest in the Western hemisphere...
thank you CJ … I even dilute it sef
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
BadRadio:
Is it possible to use spiritual methods through voodoo, black magic or native charms to make someone love you?

If it is real and true, how is it possible? If it is true then it is easy for any woman to make seun or Lalasticlala or wizkid or Davido fall in love with her.
E dey do you like them don tie you? grin grin grin

Mind can play games on you when it comes to things of the heart.. cheesy

Well, charm is real for those who believe..But works if you are spiritually weak.

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Bxq8: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Get back to me and let me know if you're interested because I don't like saving phone numbers with nothing in common for long....

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Reallife17: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
RPG2020:
angry
I appreciate that, even though I can’t be like you.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Mummyfour(f): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
dangermouse:
come to Haiti and clear your doubts. Until then keep quite!
my brother Haiti is the world capital of juju and voodoo.
That was where I heard zombies originated from through the dark arts of the people.
I pray I don't cross paths with Haitians or have any thing to do with that country.
Anybody that doubts voodoo in this country, should take a trip to Haiti and be convinced

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by tyinfinity: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
We only need God's protection.nothing is impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Lighthouse50: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Love charm exists but of what good is it? Out of the billions of women.

3 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Jacketaltrade: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Depends on your height, if you're a child then yes while if you're a man their wasting time.
i don't mean man by age.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Didijiji: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Confirmed working!!!

In my secondary school, the hardest boy in my set normally bets with guys that he will sleep with their babes and they will say it’s not possible and after school, you will see him and your babe going home. Later we found out that one Fulani guy rearing cow around there usually sells charms(rings) for N20 then. It is usually inside a match box mixed with some grasses. It shouldn’t touch wall or rain.

So he wears it, hits a girl and instructs her to go with him to his house. That’s all.

But once he cums, she regains her senses.

This is live story! One of the girls he used it on once said, Steve Dey use charm

13 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by AndyCole16(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
dangermouse:
come to Haiti and clear your doubts. Until then keep quite!
Haiti too far na... Let him come to Ijebu grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Bmaster(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
is it only love that can be tied with potion,how about tying my entire life with money potion,e go work

I need an urgent answer nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Jacketaltrade: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
You don't have to cry, front page na national cake e go touch everybody.
meobizy:
I made a similar topic and e no near front page. This forum is running out of content hence OP’s luck.

Juju, voodoo, black magic, sorcery or the many names it goes by does not work. If it did, the world’s wealthiest people would not come from atheist nations. Only the ignorant and semi illiterate believe in mysticism. Them full Nairaland. Thus is why I will save money to school my unborn children abroad.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Victoronah1: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
meobizy:

Juju, voodoo, black magic, sorcery or the many names it goes by does not work. If it did, the world’s wealthiest people would not come from atheist nations. Only the ignorant and semi illiterate believe in mysticism. Them full Nairaland. Thus is why I will save money to school my unborn children abroad.
you should ask yourself why it is banned in those countries and every country

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Victoronah1:
you should ask yourself why it is banned in those countries and every country
It is not banned. There is freedom of expression there. It doesn’t work and those societies moved past believing in spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
You don't have to cry, front page na national cake e go touch everybody.
E don touch me multiple times. No wahala there. Na trolls full this forum so missing front page is a hidden blessing.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Victoronah1: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
meobizy:
It is not banned. There is freedom of expression there. It doesn’t work and those societies moved past believing in spirits.
it is illegal to practice sorcery in USA, Nigeria sef it's illegal. Talk more of other countries. That's sorcery that has to do with making money or shedding blood
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Love48(f): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Me I don't believe in such. Real or not
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Lama70(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yes ! It's true and it works. However, not on everybody.

I have three personal experience that I can relate to very well. But for time I would have explained in details.

A Nigerian lady used it on me in Ghana. She turned it to rough immediately she sensed I knew what she was doing.

Another girl tried to use it for me in Somolu, Lagos. That one confessed that the three times she went to a certain white garment church to do it she couldn't enter the church because she was bleeding her monthly stuff; even when it was not the time.
According to her, the woman that owns the church warned her to be careful that " the man's head is strong".

Last was another lady from my town who just warmed her way into my heart with some funny love stories. She came to stay with me for some time. I noticed her style and warned her that she should confess or face the problems? She ran away without notice before I returned from work. We both knew what happened.

Above all, Ori yato sori!

Heads are different. I have seen men obviously unde the influence o. For real.
But I strong small. Na God.

4 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Robnectar(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Hater of beautiful thing.

Lmao,... How do u know Abt this?grin

Is like I know ugrin
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Jacketaltrade: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Prayer is not solution for all, wetin wan carry you meet haitians?
Mummyfour:
my brother Haiti is the world capital of juju and voodoo.
That was where I heard zombies originated from through the dark arts of the people.
I pray I don't cross paths with Haitians or have any thing to do with that country.
Anybody that doubts voodoo in this country, should take a trip to Haiti and be convinced
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Victoronah1:
it is illegal to practice sorcery in USA, Nigeria sef it's illegal. Talk more of other countries. That's sorcery that has to do with making money or shedding blood
So all the stories of white witches/ethical witchcraft we hear of come from which country?

This is my final response because I know how online debates end.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Immanuelsnr: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Manny21:
Even if it works, it has expiry date. It can never sustain a relationship forever.
That's it

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Slynation(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
They will say it's not true... Atheist never disappoints
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by LusciousLouis: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Love portion works for people that want it to work on them.

If i hate you, there is nothing on this planet earth that will make me to love you till world comes to an end.

Moreover, i don't like anybody, because i don't believe in love.

Love is blind cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by mceze(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided

You never jam. My brother, they're real.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Love portions are real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.