Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? (44663 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by timisquare82(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
My brother may you not see the part 2 of this world
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
I think it works. People have charms over bullet, knife and so on.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by dangermouse(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sheeh, Haiti be 9ja,? what concern you In what is going on in Haiti, please talk for 9ja matter [/quote] op mentioned no country in th post. Only questioned the efficacy of juju/voodoo which is obtainable everywhere in the world. As it is in nija so in haiti, only stronger. Presently there on a biz trip. wetin u n know pass you abeg.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by dangermouse(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
bonnyhope:

Jesu!!!

Wetin you de do for Haiti
On a biz trip. Port-au-prince is the place to be!
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by dangermouse(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Taich:

Then why is Haiti poor with such a super natural power?
Why are Nigerians poor with almost all the natural resources obtainable on earth including juju?

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Sirlins(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
dangermouse:
come to Haiti and clear your doubts. Until then keep quite!
from experience
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by dangermouse(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
pargelenis:
OK, so why can’t Haiti use their voodoo to solve their poverty problem? Poorest country in the Caribbean grin
same reason Nija has not used it to solve the prevalent poverty bedevilling the country despite all the natural and human resources availiable within her shores. Haiti is even better off than Nija
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by jubrilELsudan: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
ODE

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by ibinaboonline: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
That thing you're contemplating, they have a tendency to backfire. It's just a matter of time. People suddenly go mad and no one can explain why. But 'why' is there. Don't play with demons. You can never go scot free.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Peppysco: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided

Hmmm, you nor even know anything, una these gen Z people go dey yarn dust anyhow. Make I off the talk for there sha

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided

Give me your name and your mother's name. I want to try something

3 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by PoliteActivist: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Lol.... They took Orisa to museums.... Hahahaha!
Don't mistake Artifacts/images for Orisa!

Well i don't need to argue with your a$$!

People like you claim there's nothing like Orishas online.. While later at night you show up at shrines for help!
What a Life!

My brother, so if you are god and some infidels destroyed your worshippers and took your artifacts as toys for children amusement you'd just do nothing to them?
Fynny thing is that this happened all over the world yet we still don't learn. Native Americans, Indians, Australian aborigines, etc, they all had thousands of gods like Orisa. Europeans came with only GUNS and the the Bible and colonized them and their uncountable gods!
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by PoliteActivist: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Give me your name and your mother's name. I want to try something Honchoslim16

Well, this guy below had his whole ancestors names public yet he died peacefully at the ripe old age of 92!
He offered 1million dollars for 60 years. No one was able to claim it.
See, everyone talks, this is the only person I know who said, “Demonstrate it and I’d give you $1m”

james randi

james "The Amazing" randi (born 1928) was a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He was the founder of the james randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the james randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

randi started the james randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by james randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne was the only widely known psychic who had offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because randi was a godless individual!

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by einsteine(m): 2:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Give me your name and your mother's name. I want to try something

Name: Christiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

Mother's name: Maria Dolores dos Santos Viveiros da Aveiro

Oya do the jazz.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by ednut1(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Jaruma is a divorcee. The husband left her. Why she no use kayamata or love portion hold him

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by ATTemi: 2:41am On Oct 10, 2022
This things work, but, there are some individuals charms can never work on them

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by DonroxyII: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2022
BadRadio:
Is it possible to use spiritual methods through voodoo, black magic or native charms to make someone love you?

If it is real and true, how is it possible? If it is true then it is easy for any woman to make seun or Lalasticlala or wizkid or Davido fall in love with her.
Very Real. Charms Works Simply by Hyper Increasing Your Emotions and Urge to getting things done just like You Smoke Cocaine ....

Thus Once Ingested, You Super perform for the Woman incomparable with Other Suitors then She picks You gbam...

If a woman that knows her class, She Reject you then you go into Fast Depressions and refocus mentality on how to Hurt her ... She gets Hurt!

Laslas, the Price of Charms is Failure to Body Systems and Depressions Fuelled Hallucinations due to Overworking and overpowering the Biological Systems beyond their Normal Thresholds.

Charm gives you extra Energies to Do extra things that shall Be devastating to your bodies later... which is the Price.

Nothing is being added to your Bodies nor removed just Inflamed ego like you are high now Fuelled By your own emotions at the Expense of Reasonableness and other life Endeavours.

Laslas, Prices shall be paid(Kidney, Liver, Cancer, Tumors) for Over Energising the Body-Systems beyond normal Thresholds just to achieve a Task.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by golor(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Disembark:

Guy nack us gist

No be everybody get transport to owerri

All I can say is real matters ..if u de look for update go there
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by DonroxyII: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Cypress042:
Don't be Silly, it works. You will collect wotowoto and be hypnotised till you gbam.

Don't call bluff of what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by DonroxyII: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Manny21:
Even if it works, it has expiry date. It can never sustain a relationship forever.
Anything other than Reasonableness and Moderation Fuelled By God can never sustain any Endeavours forever.

Once your body fight off the Toxins in Charms, the effect wear off and you need to go back and re energise because it's the Toxins that Powers the Body .....

It's like IMF loan for Africa... Small Favours at Huge Costs that even your offsprings will pay due to Influences on genetics and the bacteria therein.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by DonroxyII: 3:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Rebuke:
grin

Baba, it's wise not to deny the existence of voodoo but its potency depends on who it's aimed at.

If yhu don't know yhur God and play into the hands of an evil vodoo person, anything can happen.

Jesus is our own vodoo and every other kind of voodoo must bow to His power. In Baba God alone we trust.
Trust God and Use Sense too grin ... Only Ghost fire no dey catch Voodoo ooo ....

It's like you are calling Jesus in front of Armour tank or Lion... Don't even get there in the first place and if you do, Run!

Someone is Steriod is a Killer already.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 360command: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2022
dangermouse:
same Haiti a Haitian woman in flourida,US brought juju in the police station to do her jazz on American police so that they can release the son in custody. Her son got a long sentence in prison and the native doctor Haitian woman did nothing in her power to stop it..
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Looter100: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2022
pargelenis:
OK, so why can’t Haiti use their voodoo to solve their poverty problem? Poorest country in the Caribbean grin
gives more than it takes backways
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by armyofone(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2022
meobizy:
I made a similar topic and e no near front page. This forum is running out of content hence OP’s luck.

Juju, voodoo, black magic, sorcery or the many names it goes by does not work. If it did, the world’s wealthiest people would not come from atheist nations. Only the ignorant and semi-illiterate believe in mysticism. Them full Nairaland. Thus is why I will save money to school my unborn children abroad.

It is not real - their belief is what makes it real to them.
They waste time on such things! No critical thinking. Human head turned someone rich. Love portion will make someone to love you etc
Africans! When are thou going to emancipate themselves from superstitious beliefs ?

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by ikeasogwa: 6:05am On Oct 10, 2022

Haiti is too far - go to Abuja, Ondo Enuguezike, and more. Pray not to be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2022
If witchcraft exists, the this surely exists. If there is a God, then there is a devil
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by madhupriya: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Yes, Love Potions Or Charm really Work. I have seen many Online Astrology Consultant help people stuck in their Love Problem. One of my friends made contact with a well-known astrologer in Punjab. She was kind and helped him with the problem. https://www.astromadhupriya.com/
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by UnknownQueen(f): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Robnectar:

That's nice to hear though,.. so Dem tell u say my sperm too no fit produce?grin

E fi no fit produce except you make us know otherwise....

ABI u never hear say many infertile men dey out there? undecided undecided
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2022
Manny21:
Even if it works, it has expiry date. It can never sustain a relationship forever.

As if other relationships are guaranteed grin

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Hespee93: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2022
USe Yahoo bous as a case study tyen come back to tell us if it is real or not.
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2022
360command:
same Haiti a Haitian woman in flourida,US brought juju in the police station to do her jazz on American police so that they can release the son in custody. Her son got a long sentence in prison and the native doctor Haitian woman did nothing in her power to stop it..

The same way pastors will tell u to go, u re healed. U ll reach home n realised you are worst than before. Charm works, likewise prayer. All depends on your faith and belief
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by EdiskyHarry: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2022
All this nonsense only work in Africa, why not use juju and marry dangote's daughter make I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.