Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? (44664 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Owologbo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Manny21:
Even if it works, it has expiry date. It can never sustain a relationship forever.

If the thing expires, the love will turn hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Disembark: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
golor:

Mk I show u way for this same 9ja ..Go to light of Yahweh assembly Owerri

Guy nack us gist

No be everybody get transport to owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by adetayo234: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided

Lolz. Dumb reasoning.

Even the oyinbo you are copying in your reasoning agree that juju and voodoo work

3 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by adetayo234: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
pargelenis:
OK, so why can’t Haiti use their voodoo to solve their poverty problem? Poorest country in the Caribbean grin

Because many of those things only promote evil and offer no good.

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Adegold1993(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
BadRadio:
Is it possible to use spiritual methods through voodoo, black magic or native charms to make someone love you?

If it is real and true, how is it possible? If it is true then it is easy for any woman to make seun or Lalasticlala or wizkid or Davido fall in love with her.
. It can't work for
those people you don't have contact with like phone calls , social media messages and others
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nonsense undecided
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by mmsen: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
The nonsense that you people believe...
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by UnknownQueen(f): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Robnectar:

Lwkmd,.. tell me something I don't know plzgrin

You don't know that I have two beautiful kids and a very lovely and kind husband grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by hardon1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Adegold1993:
. It can't work for
those people you don't have contact with like phone calls , social media messages and others

Exactly my thoughts... It can work but limited to people you have a considerable level of access.

Some of the babalawo may ask that you bring an item or personal effect of the target like hair, finger nail, boxers, singlet, sperm, money, cutlery or slippers of the target. And na person wey you share certain form of closeness with na im go fit access all these things

Am not used to believing it until recently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by BABANGBALI: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll use your destiny
iya ologun ife
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Peterrio: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Victoronah1:
well it does. I can tell you from experience.

When I mean experience I don't mean my friend or something like that. I mean, me doing it and witnessing it.

Infact let me tell you the simple truth, anything spiritual power, or whatever it is called, exists and happens hands down. Not everyone can do it. You don't need to accept if it's real. When a real person who knows how to do spiritual magic enters you. You go comfirm, even if you accepts that it's real or not.

Oga share your experiences here

No help us summarise am
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Peterrio: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
adetayo234:

Because many of those things only promote evil and offer no good.
Story, akukuo

It's easier to be poor than to be rich, lazy voodoo gods
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 1DigitalBaby: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bmaster:
is it only love that can be tied with potion,how about tying my entire life with money potion,e go work

I need an urgent answer nairalanders

Naa you wise pass

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Peterrio: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Adegold1993:
. It can't work for
More people have contact with those celebs than you
And among them are ladies dying to have them
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 1DigitalBaby: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
BigBizzy:
That shit doesn't work on me. Bitches tried it on me while I was single...didn't work.

I still went ahead and married married my sweet wife.
lol
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 1DigitalBaby: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Works my ass. How come all these billionaires are not married to babalawos' daughters??
you reason am well

3 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by wamide042(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
I used to believe that all these jaz, voodoos etc were just fallacies until i witnessed two experiences, i mean first hand experience.
Few years back in my street there was this guy popularly called ‘ogunwa’ (jazz dey) he was a street thug that year, so this particular day he had a fight with someone from the other side
( street) ‘other side’ that’s what we call the opposite street.though no one really knew the cause of the fight but it was serious sha, but before we knew it this guy (Ogunwa) brought out an axe it has a cowrie tied around it and stabbed the other guy as people were shouting he dropped the axe on the ground but and no one found it like everyone saw him throwing it on the ground but no one saw it till everyone dispersed. All he kept saying was. ‘ moni ogunwa se’ i say there’s jazz’..

The second one I witnessed too was of recent precisely March 2021.. an Uncle of mine who was also attacked (ofa) then he saw this boil on his hand and thought it was just an ordinary boil so he just put his mind off it thinking it will disappear he first used Becham antebiotics like we all do when we have boil, as time goes by the hand was swelling and it was getting black my uncle is light skinned, he was feeling little pains on the hand but he still didn’t pay attention to it, one morning uncle was setting for work when he suddenly said he was feeling very weak we took him to the hospital the doctor there quickly attend to him after checking the hand and running series of test they said nothing was wrong with him but uncle was insisting now that he felt something walking around in his body at first I didn’t know what he was talking about anyway the doctor made some prescriptions, and told my uncle to come back the next day that he will need an injection because he was already feeling weak. The following morning we got there he was set for the injection but he was told to eat first, his wife wanted to go and get the food, one of the cleaners in the hospital rushed to where we were and told us that if my uncle should take that injection that he won’t last 3 days on earth she told us what she’s seeing is not boil but (ofa) my uncle was forming English man the cleaner told us to take him somewhere.. lo and behold the person also confirmed that it was snake poison that was spiritually injected in his hand, he did some incantations and mixed some things together as he was making the incantation my uncle was wallowing in pains saying that he wants to vomit the baba was telling him to vomit he was pressing the hand.. he vomited out things that our eyes couldn’t believe.. seven stones and 14 nails and black substances believe it or not it was real. I could recall that after my Uncle was healed he said something which i will never forget in my life he said “ah!!! Aye wa, ki a ma ri ija aye” may we not witness the wrath of the underworld.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by oglalasioux(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or Voodoo normally doesn't work, i'd be happy if people would understand this and stop giving it unneccessary attention undecided

Voodoo works very well and it uses the same principles with electromagnetism and nuclear fusion. There's nothing religious or sacred about it.

Native doctors are privy to elements that work exactly like transistors. Nature is deep.

4 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by 1DigitalBaby: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
danietohbadt:

Haiti too far bros, make we carry am go Oshogbo or Abeokuta
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by mceze(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Honchoslim16:

That question isn't lit!
It's just like me saying that since Christians claim that they are the real children of God, then whatever they demand should be given to them!

Shit doesn't work that way.......
Look, i follow Orisa worship and I'm telling you that sh!t works!

What is Orisa?
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by PoliteActivist: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Honchoslim16:

You ain't know sh!t man!

It works!

I follow Orisa worship!

The same Orisa that the British took to UK to display in museums?
My brother I don't know how these things are, all I know is that Zeus helped the Romans conquer the whole world and they didn't go to battle without consulting his priests. Turned out Zeus never existed. Same way , in hundreds of years you'd realise Orisa never existed the way you think!

2 Likes

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by mceze(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
hollaway:
Even those that are under this kind of spell will never believe they have been affected by it. They can argue with anyone that try to open their eye that are more inteligent and know what they are doing better than anyone.

How can one rescue someone that is under a spell?
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
dangermouse:
come to Haiti and clear your doubts. Until then keep quite!

Sheeh, Haiti be 9ja,? what concern you In what is going on in Haiti, please talk for 9ja matter
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by God1000(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Love48:
Me I don't believe in such. Real or not
blame Nollywood movies
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Odebayo4010(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Petrepan231:
Yes ooo..dem don tie my papa

You too, visit babalawo to untie him or white garment church
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
pargelenis:
OK, so why can’t Haiti use their voodoo to solve their poverty problem? Poorest country in the Caribbean grin
Nice question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by hollaway: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
mceze:

How can one rescue someone that is under a spell?
Through paryer or spritual but the most effective way is through ruqyah
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Robnectar(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:

You don't know that I have two beautiful kids and a very lovely and kind husband grin grin grin grin

That's nice to hear though,.. so Dem tell u say my sperm too no fit produce?grin
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The same Orisa that the British took to UK to display in museums?
My brother I don't know how these things are, all I know is that Zeus helped the Romans conquer the whole world and they didn't go to battle without consulting his priests. Turned out Zeus never existed. Same way , in hundreds of years you'd realise Orisa never existed the way you think!
Lol.... They took Orisa to museums.... Hahahaha!
Don't mistake Artifacts/images for Orisa!

Well i don't need to argue with your a$$!

People like you claim there's nothing like Orishas online.. While later at night you show up at shrines for help!
What a Life!

1 Like

Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Dearlord(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

I ll use your destiny

I see you with this pigeon
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
adetayo234:

Lolz. Dumb reasoning.

Even the oyinbo you are copying in your reasoning agree that juju and voodoo work
Are you minding those crunchy a$$€$......lots of sh!ts they say online still baffles me
Re: Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? by Odebayo4010(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mummyfour:
my brother Haiti is the world capital of juju and voodoo.
That was where I heard zombies originated from through the dark arts of the people.
I pray I don't cross paths with Haitians or have any thing to do with that country.
Anybody that doubts voodoo in this country, should take a trip to Haiti and be convinced
Why they can't use there voodoo in football side,when Nigeria meet them in world cup,we beat them 10:0, Spain beat them 15:0, they're the worst Country in world cup to ever concede more Goals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.