Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi (3739 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

I am there now with my friends and everything in our possession remains intact.. grin
Or are u also one of the bus stop protocols aka oluomo boys? Weh done ehhhhh
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're a dullard. If you're not a dullard, you should at least know the following.

- APC fixed Lagos/Ibadan express road within 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- APC fixed second Niger bridge in 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 yrears
- APC completed all the projects abandoned by the PDP after 16 years in power - Abuja/Kaduna rail, Abuja Airport road, airport modernization across the country.
- APC fixed Kogi/Itakpe rail. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- Power supply is now even better within 8 years of the APC. PDP produced more darkness in 16 years

yes all this and more with less found at there disposal.....
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Oshodi is not in any part of SE where UGM reigns
And since this year how many have been killed in SE, compare that with SW and get back to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Abdul05: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Or are u also one of the bus stop protocols aka oluomo boys? Weh done ehhhhh

Thank God l am not a street begi begi like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by OsunOriginal: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

And since this year how many have been killed in SE, compare that with SW and get back to me

Looks like the US has succeeded in smuggling a man into Mars. I'm not sure you're here on earth.
In the last 4 weeks, UGM has killed more people than any other terrorist group in West Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Looks like the US has succeeded in smuggling a man to Mars. I'm not sure you're here on earth.
In the last 4 weeks, UGM has killed more people than any other terrorist group in West Africa
Statistics bro and not hearsay
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abdul05:

Thank God l am not a street begi begi like u
How does the entire place smell like. I mean gathering of agberos and touts. They must be giving weed as souvenir there
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Abeg bros, can you swear before God and man, between APC government and PDP government which one governed Nigeria better? No insults just tell yourself the truth with facts on ground.

APC so far, and they still have another 8 years to go.
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

How does the entire place smell like. I mean gathering of agberos and touts. They must be giving weed as souvenir there
And Obidients will be giving pure water?
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obituaries see your region and you are still here talking

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by kettykin: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigerians are smarter than before , they are still talking about changing Nigeria, what have they been doing
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
See how Tinubu tamed the great Atlantic Ocean

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
When will IPOB learn that they don't have sense
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
It is a pity that English is very difficult for APC members
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
AstraDroid:
It is a pity that English is very difficult for APC members
a prison graduate talking
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Eniitankorede: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
DadaHammed:
Why would anyone vote APC ever again?

Before the advent the of internet na this same mugus dey call for radio dey complain say dem want make Nigeria be like America.

Internet have expose the fact that many Nigerians are exceptionally retrogressive.

Infact if it will take as little as 1 cup of Garri to make Nigeria great like America, they will pour that Garri into river and keep Nigeria rotten.

Nigeria will never be great except certain groups of people with certain mentalities are eliminated from this country, this is what the internet has exposed.

Tufiakwa!

Peter Obi was part of PDP that destroyed Nigeria before handing over the carcass to APC. Never to Peter and his PDP boys, never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by revolt(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why is the campaign in yoruba... us he an incoming yoruba president...? Hmm

Even his mantra " EMI LOKAN" is yoruba. This is why this guy can't cross south west.
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Oracleforce: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Gathering of cultists, agberos, pickpockets, thieves that have made oshodi a no go area at night. I wonder how that place will smell like by tomorrow because those guys can't do without weed, cannabis etc for long

are they not eligible voters? either smelling or not politics is a game of numbers... if peter obi despite these people like you do, he will not get 5 percent votes in Lagos state.
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by Zionmdde: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oracleforce:

are they not eligible voters? either smelling or not politics is a game of numbers... if peter obi despite these people like you do, he will not get 5 percent votes in Lagos state.
Thieves and pickpockets belong to the prisons. Agberos constitute public nuisance
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by lexylaw40: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Zionmdde:

Thieves and pickpockets belong to the prisons. Agberos constitute public nuisance
night don reach make una go sleep
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by TruthIsBitter02: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
OGA, this is my response to you. Please look at the picture below and correct me if am wrong

OsunOriginal:

You're a dullard. If you're not a dullard, you should at least know the following.

- APC fixed Lagos/Ibadan express road within 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- APC fixed second Niger bridge in 8 years. PDP couldnt do it in 16 yrears
- APC completed all the projects abandoned by the PDP after 16 years in power - Abuja/Kaduna rail, Abuja Airport road, airport modernization across the country.
- APC fixed Kogi/Itakpe rail. PDP couldnt do it in 16 years
- Power supply is now even better within 8 years of the APC. PDP produced more darkness in 16 years

Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by OsunOriginal: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
OGA, this is my response to you. Please look at the picture below and correct me if am wrong

Can you also tell us what the prices were in 1999 when PDP took over power from the military?
Were they higher or the same as PDP left them?
This is the only comparison that can bring any sense out of the numbers you're posting.
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by adaugo59216: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
No bitterness, just politics. God bless Asiwaju and God bless Nigeria. God punish anyone who ever called Nigeria a zoo.No bitterness, just politics. God bless Asiwaju and God bless Nigeria. God punish anyone who ever called Nigeria a zoo....
Re: Lagos: Watch The Ongoing Carnival-like Rally As It Converges On Oshodi by TruthIsBitter02: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Can you also tell us what the prices were in 1999 when PDP took over power from the military?
Were they higher or the same as PDP left them?
This is the only comparison that can bring any sense out of the numbers you're posting.

But you guys claimed you can do better and we employed you to fix it but you messed everything up. Worse than you met it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Teach Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger The Lesson Of Their Lives - FFK / Unmasking PDP's Hypocrisy In Democracy Discourse - NPECCNF / The Orkar Coup Of April 22, 1990 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.