Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay (53550 Views)

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Jalaw: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why are those agbado people in you photo all frowning?
Treasure17:

The gatekeeper of heaven and hell. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by hayoholla(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

My point is ...My friend does not have to come out gay....sex is a private issue...he should fvck whoever he wants and chmage when he likes....
so its my friends fault if he decides to make a big announcement about it not mine....they jus like claiming victim ....this is 2022....not 1991

Yes it's not a big deal if he comes out as gay, but you will, in your normal orientation to believe he's straight, until he comes out to tell you he's gay. Then you will look as weird. Don't lie, this will be your first reaction, isn't it?
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jalaw:
Why are those agbado people in you photo all frowning?
They were not paid on time. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by DaemonTargaryen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
It was a joke against the media attaching him to several women.

The post has since been deleted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11296561/amp/Real-Madrid-legend-Iker-Casillas-appears-announce-coming-gay-tweet.html

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Kewtt: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
fergie001:
Casillas is widely considered as one of the finest goalkeepers of all times. He holds the most clean sheets in the UEFA Champions League and the Spanish National team.

The Real Madrid legend led the Spanish side who won the FIFA W/Cup in South Africa 2010, he also won the euros in 2008 and 2012 as well as the U-20 World Cup (Nigeria '99).

He won the UEFA Champions League thrice, la-liga 5X, Copa de la Rey twice and a host of other trophies.

Iker Casillas

Carles Puyol

Puyol is one of the finest defender of his generation and played his whole career at Barcelona CF.

He won 6 la-liga titles, 3 UEFA Champions League, 2 Copa de la Rey titles and was part of the squad that won the FIFA World Cup in 2010.
Cassillas is NOT gay. He was only joking about
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by benjanny(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
He has already deleted the post according to Fabrizio Romano
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Susu888(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
What does he mean it's time to tell our story?!

Dem been knacking each other abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by reeleriksen(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
� Iker Casillas has deleted his tweet about being gay. He was being 'ironic' about his sexuality in order to deny rumours linking him to the actress Alejandra Onieva! ❌

He wants the media to stop spreading fake news linking him to new women every week.

(Source: @diarioas)

2 Likes

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by advanceDNA: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
hayoholla:

Yes it's not a big deal if he comes out as gay, but you will, in your normal orientation to believe he's straight, until he comes out to tell you he's gay. Then you will look as weird. Don't lie, this will be your first reaction, isn't it?

U dont get....this is 2022.
...i wont be surprised anyone is gay but fvckimg women...that the normal modus operandi of gay people......

Becoming gay to me is as simple as changing the girl your fvcking....i will never get the big annoucement its a personal issue...

The lgbt folks like to paint a victim picture tgat they have been afraid and scared and they are now now some brave hero.....nigga its just sex
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Mattp38(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
grandstar:
Homosexuality is wrong but they should be treated humanely (Read Matthew 7:12,2 Tim 2:24--25). Also do not insult or call them cruel names ( Read Col 4:6)

We will ALL render an account of ourselves to God (Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11,Gal 5:19-21)

Stop quoting bible for unrelated things pls
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by platz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
I don't think gay people will make heaven, I'm not being judgemental.

Though some people don't believe heaven and hell exist.

I remember back in 2012 when I got admission into uni, it was already late that day so I couldn't go back to my place, I asked one guy to let me spend night with him and he agreed, I woke up in the middle of night only to see the idiot on me, I pushed him away and I couldn't even sleep again till morning time, I was really mad at him but I later ignored the whole thing

He fvck you Abi he no fvck you?

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Kingozymandias(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
Its the announcement i dont get....they are always trying to sensationalize their sexual orientation...

The gender or thing you fvck is totally your business ...gay people cant just blend in and be normal....yet they complain people dont treat them normal.....

Imagine all heterosexuals announcing they are heterosexual

Exactly. They are constantl seeking attention then when they get the wrong kind they cry...

Bunch of arseholes

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Discountsempai: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
DaemonTargaryen:
It was a joke against the media attaching him to several women.

The post has since been deleted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11296561/amp/Real-Madrid-legend-Iker-Casillas-appears-announce-coming-gay-tweet.html

Interesting.

Obviously, one won't be bothered who Casillas spends time with....but if he were gay, the rags would have long since been dropping hints.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Opolopoopolonio: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
And this one too
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
The Light shine on you Iker and transform you. Amen
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by edungene7: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
All this Spanish players fear them most of them they act gay check no surprise say the entire Spanish squad nah gay
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by tnerro1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na wa oo, with all the sexy ass and boobs wey full this world, u chose a man’s ass to be fvcking. I still don’t get it angry
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by kay29000(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
Its the announcement i dont get....they are always trying to sensationalize their sexual orientation...

The gender or thing you fvck is totally your business ...gay people cant just blend in and be normal....yet they complain people dont treat them normal.....

Imagine all heterosexuals announcing they are heterosexual

Why will you announce what is normal. Being heterosexual is normal... Homosexuality is out of the ordinary, that's why they announce it. So that people are not shocked when they see them with a guy or shocked at some things they say. Also, to show solidarity for their other gay people that are being beaten and harrased on and offline.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by loko50(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
"I fvck kangaroos, i hope people accept me"

That statement doesn't sound right, a time would come when people will seek acceptance for fvcking wild animals and pets.

It's legal in some countries
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by 27Pushing30: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

They should be their gay in peace & not advertise it. angry
Give them an inch of acceptance & they will demand for a mile.

They are now adopting children sef
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Neddstark: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Its a joke guys
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Adakintroy: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
It took a lot to get the world to were it is. It was a hard long fight to regulate it to this level of normality. The way we see it as a given testify of the ignorance( to ignore ) of People in the present. it wont be for long am certain.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by diggindeep: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guy kissing his girlfriend

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
fergie001:
Casillas is widely considered as one of the finest goalkeepers of all times. He holds the most clean sheets in the UEFA Champions League and the Spanish National team.

The Real Madrid legend led the Spanish side who won the FIFA W/Cup in South Africa 2010, he also won the euros in 2008 and 2012 as well as the U-20 World Cup (Nigeria '99).

He won the UEFA Champions League thrice, la-liga 5X, Copa de la Rey twice and a host of other trophies.

Iker Casillas

Carles Puyol

Puyol is one of the finest defender of his generation and played his whole career at Barcelona CF.

He won 6 la-liga titles, 3 UEFA Champions League, 2 Copa de la Rey titles and was part of the squad that won the FIFA World Cup in 2010.

Does this mean after every clasico, the two usually meet in the locker room to play their own "clasico"?

And to think clasico is next weekend. I hope they don't make the theme of that match gayliness cause na their way be dat.
This one they're coming out 1 week before

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Omoluabi16(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oh no! Shit

Just checked, say they deleted the tweets. They were either hacked or we're just goofing around.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by 07kjb: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
The hottest part of hell is prepared for gay people

Stupid set of creatures
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Gentlechika:
Their problem. For me, I just can't feel comfortable with a gay around me. As in the thought that he drills his fellow butt hole is the most disgusting thing ever. What's the fun there?

You can't understand that cos you're not wired that way. You're wired the normal way... They're wired differently. So, you can't understand how they feel and who they're attracted to. It is not like they just decided to be that way... It is not like an acquired taste that you build over time. They're just wired differently.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
So, both of them have been romancing at inception till now.

I've just lost my respect for them.

Tell which stoooopid irritating story.

How do you explain insert you ******** in a man's Anus?

Spits******
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by latolz: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
I always knew there was something weird about this guy .
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Thomaslablancma: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Exactly. They are constantl seeking attention then when they get the wrong kind they cry...

Bunch of arseholes
see these ones ..ODE..casillas or puyol is looking for attention ? So for they said it and all these bloggers carried it and you crying saying a footballs who doesn't know your fucking generation are looking for attention, are you normal..afootballers making dollers and you gossiping about them...two of you are dead on arrival..
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by bhella10: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
And they chose a Sunday to spoil "our* holy day to announce this?
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Konjiboii: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
With all the balls this nigga catch,balls finally catch am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.