Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay (53536 Views)

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Can't you just be gay without announcing it posting it on social media.

Just imagine someone waking up to post
"I'm Heterosexual please respect me"
They were joking,you homophobes can rest now,too bad the joke is backfiring because they are both loosing brand deals and both real Madrid and FIFA have unfollowed them,you don't take people's pain and joke about it , reeks of straight privilege
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Laple0541:
Casilas why now?

I like you pass all this rubbish wey you dey do.
He was joking before you homophobes get your wings in a bunch but he's facing the effect of the stupid joke,glad they are loosing their brand deals and real Madrid and FIFA unfollowed them,you don't joke about the gay community at sll
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by KingGBsky(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iker Cassilas said his account was hacked… don’t know about Puyol
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
fredoooooo:
But he get one beautiful journalist gf or wife , he's Bí .. Iker we're confused here abeg grin
He was joking oooo before you homophobes get out of your shell but he's facing the effects of the stupid joke,real Madrid and FIFA unfollowed them and they are loosing their Brand deals,good for them,next time they should joke about something else and live gay people alone
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
KingGBsky:
Iker Cassilas said his account was hacked… don’t know about Puyol
Actually they were both joking about the media for fueling rumors about iker's personal life saying he's cheating on his wife with an actress and also Shakira but glad the joke backfired because not only has real Madrid and FIFA unfollowed them,they are loosing their brand deals. Haven't they learned that you don't make jokes about religion and the alphabet community,of all the things to joke about,why joke about them?
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Eagba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Osheyyyy Angel Micheal. Judge and jury of the people that will enter heaven. You need to open your mind.
oga update your dairy Jo ode
I dey use your yeye dairy chill between work break.
Ya I hate how you guys act
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by ufuosman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by wasuka14(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
fergie001:
Casillas is widely considered as one of the finest goalkeepers of all times. He holds the most clean sheets in the UEFA Champions League and the Spanish National team.

The Real Madrid legend led the Spanish side who won the FIFA W/Cup in South Africa 2010, he also won the euros in 2008 and 2012 as well as the U-20 World Cup (Nigeria '99).

He won the UEFA Champions League thrice, la-liga 5X, Copa de la Rey twice and a host of other trophies.

Iker Casillas

Carles Puyol

Puyol is one of the finest defender of his generation and played his whole career at Barcelona CF.

He won 6 la-liga titles, 3 UEFA Champions League, 2 Copa de la Rey titles and was part of the squad that won the FIFA World Cup in 2010.

Lolz am gay but I have 2 wives, what am I??
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by fredoooooo: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Flamemignon1:

He was joking oooo before you homophobes get out of your shell but he's facing the effects of the stupid joke,real Madrid and FIFA unfollowed them and they are loosing their Brand deals,good for them,next time they should joke about something else and live gay people alone
Really .. what sort of joke is this ... ? Dem smoke weed ? grin cheesy
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Timijo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Well, in this matter, I will like to make 5 points clear to everyone.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by FuckHomophobes: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Eagba:
oga update your dairy Jo ode
I dey use your yeye dairy chill between work break.
Ya I hate how you guys act

Awwwwn didn't know you were a fan grin grin . Omo Ake cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Clinghton: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
The reason I hate fellow players or coach patting players bum.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Jeffy1206(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wait ayam not understanding o! So puyol too? shocked shocked
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Myself2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
I don't think gay people will make heaven, I'm not being judgemental.

Though some people don't believe heaven and hell exist.

I remember back in 2012 when I got admission into uni, it was already late that day so I couldn't go back to my place, I asked one guy to let me spend night with him and he agreed, I woke up in the middle of night only to see the idiot on me, I pushed him away and I couldn't even sleep again till morning time, I was really mad at him but I later ignored the whole thing

They will not make heaven

God is not inconsistent, because of homosexuality, He destroyed the land of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. He has not changed His stance on gays, lesbians and all the other persons that have perverted the natural order and call themselvez LGBTQ
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Jeffy1206(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
I knew it. You can't have all these footballers and not have 1 as gay sad only 1 peson had de guts to announce his sexuality while playing...
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by purplekayc(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
He said he was hacked

Casillas DELETES tweet which announced that he was coming out as gay https://mol.im/a/11296561 via https://dailym.ai/android
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Eagba(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Awwwwn didn't know you were a fan grin grin . Omo Ake cheesy
Sha update one of these days , I've got one of the hardest analytical works .. . I atimes I need someone that will doing awww awww and those mumu foods you dey post dey ginger me
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by smith2019: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
"I fvck kangaroos, i hope people accept me"

That statement doesn't sound right, a time would come when people will seek acceptance for fvcking wild animals and pets.
Not possible
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by sylve11: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Treasure17:
Just say you are gay too. Which one is it's time to tell our story. Your sexual preference is your headache man.

abi na. grin cool
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by sylve11: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
BlaqFaze:
"I fvck kangaroos, i hope people accept me"

That statement doesn't sound right, a time would come when people will seek acceptance for fvcking wild animals and pets.

very correct! cool
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Hushbingo: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by FuckHomophobes: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Eagba:
Sha update one of these days , I've got one of the hardest analytical works .. . I atimes u need someone that will doing awww awww and those mumu foods you dey post dey ginger me

Werey grin grin grin , why do I have this feeling that I have you on my contact list.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Soulsymbol99: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Introvertedmarc:
Which story...

Story for the gods grin
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Okhuadams(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

I remember back in 2012 when I got admission into uni, it was already late that day so I couldn't go back to my place, I asked one guy to let me spend night with him and he agreed, I woke up in the middle of night only to see the idiot on me, I pushed him away and I couldn't even sleep again till morning time, I was really mad at him but I later ignored the whole thing

God saved your nyash by now ehh make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

I Don't believe hell or heaven exists, if they do, well... it isn't my place to say who would go there. Afterall gay people are not the worst humans on earth. I have gay friends, gay work colleagues, gay manager. And they are very very good people. They know that i am not gay, lnfact, they tell me that i could never be gay even if i wanted to. grin besides what they do in their bedrooms are not my concern.

Man! You found the basterd on top of you? grin grin you didn't knock him out? I have had some gay guys trying to chat me up, i just say sorry mate! I am not gay..

Being gay is nothing new anymore, they even do gay match every summer here, where they walk about in the city's streets nakid and people are watching them, some people even taking photos of them, man! One time they matched through my city nakid, man! I saw some really pretty nakid gay women with fine breasts and bottoms

1 Like

Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
faste:
He just said so.Mad people everywhere!!

But why is he kind of hiding behind Iker Casillas to make his own announcement? angry

E be like say the people for the side wey im dey stone no get joy at all and dem fit stone am? grin
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Truthisunique2: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

They should be their gay in peace & not advertise it. angry
Give them an inch of acceptance & they will demand for a mile.
these days they call us homophobic transphobic for been ourselves

Gays want equity for LGBTQ+ but everyone not in their line is phobic
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
If anyone wanna be gay let them be gay, i don't give 2 shits, as long as they keep their gay hands and dicks away from me. cheesy grin
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by zinaunreal(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:

Run your own race. Are you better?
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by jclassiq(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
advanceDNA:
Its the announcement i dont get....they are always trying to sensationalize their sexual orientation...

The gender or thing you fvck is totally your business ...gay people cant just blend in and be normal....yet they complain people dont treat them normal.....

Imagine all heterosexuals announcing they are heterosexual
And this is someone who has been gay all his life. Abi, did he just become gay that day? Well, i guess it might be a way of informing the general public so that he doesn't get scandalized in the future. You know, like tiwa savage telling us that she has a sextape on the way.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by jclassiq(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
I never knew gay was spelt the same way in Spanish.
Re: Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay by Gipre(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wait o...

1) If a guy is telling you that you are so sexy, does it mean that guy is gay?

2) If a man is always looking at your nipples while wearing a shirt ( I have long nipples that sticks out when I wear shirt), does it mean that man is gay?

3) If a girl is always saying she likes the shape of your ass, does it mean that girl is gay?

4) If a guy touch your nipples, does it mean that guy is gay?

I need answers. I want to check something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.