Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Love Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Happens (178 Views)

Love Happens Anywhere / Story, Love Happens / When Love Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Happens by Central22222: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Love Happens

Episode 1&2

Love is a very unique feeling that came directly from God to us. The feeling is so sweet, and pure, especially when you are been loved by someone who you truly love, and that also is a blessing, but things wasn't so in the life of Nora. Take a chill pill, and relax as I take you down the memory lane of a lady called Nora.
Nora is a very beautiful young lady, an intelligent one, she is 6ft tall, Fair in complexion and slim. she loves to talk and that's because she talks alot. she works with a broadcast company, she has been working in the company for just a year. Hey...she is not single, she has a boyfriend whose name is Ryan, he is so cute, and her spec. They met six months after Nora graduated from the University, they were so in love, and did everything together.

Nora and Ryan's love were growing stronger everyday, and most times they would argue about who loves each other the most. Some days they would have argument but will always settle before the day goes out, their love very just so sweet, and almost looks perfect.

One Tuesday morning, Nora were at work when the manager called her to his office. When Nora got to the office, she saw the manager and also a handsome young man. "Miss.Nora, you may Sit", the manager said, "Alright", she replied as she sat down and she stared at the young man. The manager cleared his throat, "Nora, this is Mist. Easton, Easton, she is Miss. Nora, the manager said, then Nora and Easton shook hands. "Easton has been transferred here to work with us, and since you are the only one without a partner, he is your new partner, the both of you will work from today henceforth", the manager said with a smile. Nora's face suddenly turned red and pale, "Sir, I can work alone, am good at working alone", she said, "Nora, I know how good you are but everyone needs a partner, so Easton will work with you, I assure you, he is also good", the manager said, "But sir.....", she tried to talk but the manager interrupted her, "I know you won't get tired of talking, but my decision is finally unless you want to lose your job, Easton! Nora will take you to your desk", the manager said, "Thank you sir", Easton said, and stood up. Nora and Easton were walking towards the door when Nora went closer to Easton, and whispered to him in his ear, "East or whatever your name is, stay off my path", she said to Easton who was surprised. The manager saw her, "Nora, is anything the matter?", He asked, "No, no sir, thank you sir", she replied, and they left.

When Nora took Easton to his desk, "Stay off my path, East", she said, "I will appreciate if you call me Easton, not East", Easton said, "Whatever, East", she said and walked to her sit. Nora felt sad for having a partner, she would rather prefer a female who she can share girls talks to instead of having a guy as a partner.

Later that evening, when ...
Click the link to read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/love-happens/

(1) (Reply)

201 Best Blog Sites To Earn Money / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / Cfghtfj Mfv Ncfbvfchfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.