Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland (304 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature. / How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / Nigerian Lady Gets Signature On Breasts And Backside From Guys As LAUTECH Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by iFlare(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
I've noticed that some people will post and at the end of the post they'll say, "check my signature for the link or the link is in my signature" how do you find the link and what exactly is signature.

I can't figure it out myself, someone should choke mouth abeg.
Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by Jeon(f): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Because you don't have signature.

2 Likes

Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by Buharidgeneral: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Advert
Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by iFlare(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:
Because you don't have signature.

Pls how do you create one. I don't even know what it is, is it only relevant to nairaland.
Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by Jeon(f): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
iFlare:

Pls how do you create one.

click on edit profile.

And no it's not only related to NL. Can be used in business, advertising, promoting,link to your website, blog and many more.

3 Likes

Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by iFlare(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jeon:

click on edit profile.

And no it's not only related to NL. Can be used in business, advertising, promoting,link to your website, blog and many more.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: What's Signature And How Do You Find One On Nairaland by Fahvvy: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
OP sir....
To know what a signature is and it's relevance on nairaland, kindly check my siggy grin cool...

(1) (Reply)

Obviously She Knows How To Enjoy Herself / She's Putting Her Big Breasts To Sweet Use / Many People Discouraged Spouse From Accepting Marriage Overture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.