Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid (20502 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Yoruba Nation: APC Kicks As Akintoye Attacks Tinubu / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Joe4real1988(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

You dont let your enemy knows your next move. Lets assume the allegations levelled against Tinubu is lawfully correct(which i dont think) but they should have wait till after they lost the election. Then hit APC hard in court.

Between PDP and Labour party, i dont even know which one consist of dumb people pass.
So from your 'I Too Know' write-up, u have concluded that APC will win the election right? I don't blams people like u though, i only blame the stuupid and irrational youths
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by DukeofUmueri247: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Throwback:
Atiku and PDP are wasting their time.

They think they are still in the PDP era when they dictated to INEC who to screen out or screen in, then also abuse the EFCC powers to keep their opponents from contesting.

PDP has been rejected forever. They will never rise again.

You forgot it is PDP and LP that are one and the same.

Atiku is PDP Max Pro, Obi and Baba-Ahmed are PDP Lite.

Obi and Baba-Ahmed both purchased PDP nomination forms this year for Presidency and Kaduna Governorship respectively.

Infact, at the start of May 2022, Atiku, Obi, and Baba-Ahmed were all PDP members aspiring for different tickets.

The losers who were Lite, moved to Labour Party.
And your national chairman is PDP what? Remember he was a former PDP member..
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by DukeofUmueri247: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
So from your 'I Too Know' write-up, u have concluded that APC will win the election right? I don't blams people like u though, i only blame the stuupid and irrational youths
You even get time to listen to that guy,he no get sense.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by lagosrd: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
penultimatee:
But,the convention is before the primary election that produced BOLA HAMMED TINUBU.i think PDP lack what to use to campaign for their candidate so they are looking for short cut.

The acting national chairman that brought in this present APC NWC was illegal and the result is what you saw in Osun's governor notification as a substantial candidate . So a null and void chairman cannot produce a convention.... You get it ? If you don't get it forget about it
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Britishpea: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu and Atiku aren't going anywhere near Aso rock
Let’s know when you are done dreaming boy!
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Rajiolaade: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abia APC 2023 primary ruling, similar case.

1 Like

Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Nchenches: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC sidelined Osinbajo and the too many other presidential materials in the party but selected old and sickly Muslim Tinubu as its presidential candidate.
APC then fuelled its problems by fielding Islamist Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as Tinubu's VP.
In other words, APC has no valuable presidential candidate for the election.
Wali's Executive Committee of APC was ad-hoc.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Albertgr8: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
If Tinubu becomes President the whole of Yoruba nation will worship him including Obasanjo
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Nchenches: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Rajiolaade:
Abia APC 2023 primary ruling, similar case.
Nwajuba is already in court challenging Tinubu/Shettima emergence for APC presidential candidate.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Sunnyja: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fear fear Useless People's Party

PDP are so scared of Jagaban

Even the courts is scared of him! That is why they are giving it to him wotowoto.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by shinealight(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are all invalid tongue undecided

Lolzzzzz! grin grin grin grin
You no dey tire?
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by starstaz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
FuckkME:
cheesy
No write up.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
PDP is not wise atall.

You dont let your enemy knows your next move. Lets assume the allegations levelled against Tinubu is lawfully correct(which i dont think) but they should have wait till after they lost the election. Then hit APC hard in court.

Between PDP and Labour party, i dont even know which one consist of dumb people pass.
You're very wise. The law says you can take a pre-election matter to court after elections.
Ignorant urchin
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by lhordspy: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're very wise. The law says you can take a pre-election matter to court after elections.
Ignorant urchin

What is this one saying? Explain yourself young man
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by BluntCrazeMan: 1:43am On Oct 10, 2022
PDP is a very weak opposition.

Take them to court for whatever you feel they are not doing right,, and not wailing.

Femi Falana (and his SERAP) is even a stronger opposition than PDP
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by leofab(f): 2:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
Is PDP not the party with a Cameroonian?

Imagine a foreigner disturbing his landlord.
you forgot Odua’ / Arewa
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Abdu81: 4:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Obojuju:
As it stands right now, Peter Obi is miles ahead of Atiku and Tinubu in the 2023 presidential race. APC and PDP campaign structures are collapsing days to campaign. PDP is in worst possible crisis while APC is facing great resentment from party members who are disenchanted by the lackluster show of its ailing candidate. As of today, Tinubu has no base. He is not even sure of SW. His health has really restricted him. He relies more in aides to get out a message. His campaign is in shambles as there is no visible strategy. Recent google trend shows PO has even overtaken him in Lagos. Party men are not even eager to market him. It will take a miracle for Tinubu to come second. Buhari's body language says a lot on it. Atiku has been chased from south and is confined to the margins of NE & NW. He has failed to unify the party. Most southerners can't fathom a northerner taking over from another northerner. His ambition is just dead-on arrival. Like Tinubu, health challenge is also weighing on him. Peter Obi has all going for him. He is favorite to win. He has the masses on his side. He has gained the heart of the youths. He is definitely coasting home to victory.

You are one of those that speaks the truth in this country.

This is exactly the situation, however you excluded the nigerian christians factor in obis favor.
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

What is this one saying? Explain yourself young man
The fact that you don't understand what I'm saying is the proof that you're very wise
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by DukeofUmueri247: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

The fact that you don't understand what I'm saying is the proof that you're very wise
The guy no get simple understanding..
Re: APC Kicks As PDP Says Tinubu’s Emergence As Candidate Invalid by moradeke42109: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2022
MM...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / Uzodinma Mocks Okorocha: 'You Can No Longer Walk Freely'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.