Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33269 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nchenches:

Yoruba Nation agitators want who? A quasi dead Tinubu as president so that once Shettima takes over after Tinubu's demise, Yoruba Nation agitators shall have more excuses to move for Oduduwa Republic .
You are not God you know, and you could die before him grin cheers!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ada9ja(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

We will keep educating you bit by bit. Now that Una don change from Tinubu ordered the massacre @ Lekki to Tinubu knew about it, please tell me, if he did or didn't through the Lagos state government and other Lagos state channels warn the protesters agaiñst "something"terrible happening?

Check the mirror, u will see the mumu wey go answer that question
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wickedtruths:

"Awkuzu massacre? Was Peter Obi the IGP or chief federal prosecutor when the massacre took place?"
Was Tinubu the Governor of Lagos, the IGP or Chief Federal Prosecutor when the Lekki riots occurred, yet you blame him.

"The federal government police and federal prosecutor should be held accountable for not apprehending the killers."
If you had commonsense in your hollow head, you will see that Lagos didn't wait for other parties before dealing with the issue at hand. Obi killed 3,000 Igbo youths in his government and you are even making excuses for him.
May God handle the lives of your children the way Obi handled Igbo youths as Governor.

Fire On bros! Your truths are not just wicked, they are hot. WICKED HOT TRUTHS wink

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
ada9ja:

Check the mirror, u will see the mumu wey go answer that question
I don't have a mirror here, you can check on your end.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Corridon:
Shut the fuc.k up! You are lucky I haven't and not intending to call you out but if you continue with this your pastime of stupidity you'll soon hear from me.
Corridon Baba! Kee kiimere? Umu Biafra or death Kwanu? grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ada9ja(f): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

I don't have a mirror here, you can check on your end.

For u?

Mhen u get am full body

Eti
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
ada9ja:

For u?

Mhen u get am full body

Eti
Why should you check for me? Get sense small na! You see where dem dey help person look mirror when e nor dey Dia? Now I see why you called yourself Mumu in your earlier post. Cheers! grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nchenches:

Not most people in Nigeria support presidential candidate because of tribe.
You obviously consider tribe first for choice of presidential candidate.
Tinubu looks down on Igbos, that's why he never considered that if it's turn by turn like he claims, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Tinubu jumped into the presidential race, gbawam, as old and sick as he knows he is, not considering that there are many Igbo presidential materials in APC, including those Igbos who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and others.
In other words, Tinubu bite Igbos first where it pains, as Igbos bite him back, some of you mistake it as a bite against Yoruba.
Where were you Igbos in numbers when your leaders were calling you to join APC en masse? What did you say and have been saying about Joe Igbokwe. It is not Ibos turn to be president, you haven't worked for it. Wike and ikwerre people are more deserving of the presidency than you lots because of wike's contribution to PDP over the years. What is the contribution of Umu Igbo to the leading political parties compared to other tribes? What is Ndi Igbo's contribution to even Labour party? Obi jumped PDP ship into LPin less than two months before Atiku's emergence. I like long term strategic planning NOT tribal sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Niklaus398:
your cup of tea. As if you people won't prefer some body else wins it instead of Obi....
You guys are the main hater. U have never Voted any Igbo man for president but the igbos has voted yours and yet you have the guts to talk about wickedness? Amazing!

Yes, let Atiku takes it, if he does the igbos loses nothing afterall their son Okowa will be the VP and they will be in the corridor of power and influence things to then..so no lele. Like I said, if Obi doesn't, Atiku will and the igbos will jubilate too.
grin you will cry if Atiku wins. grin
As you cannot endure another Fulani rule grin

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by madjune(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

How old was Winston Churchill during the WW2? How old was Bush? How old is Biden? Old age is a blessing bro, not a curse. Pray to grow old and bequeath your experience on the young.

And Obi Can NEVER perform equally like Tinubu. He had his own 8 years of governance, we all know what the feedback was. Here is a peek

Was it a tech driven world in their times?

The world has changed.

Check world economies who've adapted to the 21st century tech driven world and strongly performing...They're all led by the young.

Chile just had its 35yr old leftist President.

Here in Nigeria, that would seem like a taboo.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
madjune:

Was it a tech driven world in their times?

The world has changed.

Check world economies who've adapted to the 21st century tech driven world and strongly performing...They're all led by the young.

Chile just had its 35yr old leftist President.

Here in Nigeria, that would seem like a taboo.
It has always been a tech driven world bro. Reflect deep on that statement. And that's the more reason we need a man like Tinubu who has the Midas touch in raising men. We need to built our human capacity like Israel and Singapore are doing.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by OChimex: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
So we should go back to PDP vice presidential candidate who was a colossal failure as a gov judging from the complains about him years ago or you wish we act naive like you igbos that ignored what you complained about then to now see the failure as messaih.

I bet you he was no failure. I was in Nigeria and Anambra state then doing my PG in UNIZIK during his days as governor; and we were driving back and forth on weekends to school and I bet you, he fixed the damn rural roads. His roads network was so damn good and the govt schools, he fixed them so crazily. Stopped some crazy wastages in govt house.
But manh, that guy is for sure a damn miser and can save the country some good dough.
Maybe less corrupt too because until today, most people are still digging including me to find any traces of him embezzling or stealing the govt money.

But anyway, it’s not my damn business. Whoever you guys wanna put in there, that’s your business and you guys deal with it… who cares. I don’t bloodily care.

But for the facts, Igbos voted OBJ massively, Ya’aradua, massively; and Abiola, massively too. You can check the numbers on the google if you care to know. So don’t make it look like the Igbos only want him cause he’s from the East.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kayyy:

I wholeheartedly share your sentiment about Tinubu and believe me when I say he actually deserves it , see many people are ready to have that conversation, I still personally believe with all the milestone Tinubu has achieved in Nigeria's politics he doesn't need presidency to cement it , also I believe in equity and am sure you agree and see that a lot of Yoruba and most supporting Peter Obi share that sentiment too,
Tinubu once said that the position of the president in Nigeria is TOO powerful. No president in the world wields as much power over other armsof govt in his domain. It's not about cementing achievement, it's about him galvanizing the populace to build and respect institutions through well thought-out policies. Cheers
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Will you keep quiet! You are not attacking PDP for giving the ticket to Atiku but wailing about Tinubu claiming the APC ticket.
The problem is not Tinubu but Igbo political leadership who are very foolish and dont know their worth. Your Obi ran away from the PDP he would have gotten the ticket from, if Igbo political leadership are wise despite how much you guys supported PDP the ticket should have been given to Igbos. Power is not given on a platter of gold you take it by force. So you want APC to give the ticket to the region that contribute almost nothing to their success? The person you should hate is Atiku and not Tinubu but you guys have natural hatred for yorubas is as simple as that. Can you imagine you invested in A but want return in B that is nothing but foolishness.
Very well said boss!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by ada9ja(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why should you check for me? Get sense small na! You see where dem dey help person look mirror when e nor dey Dia? Now I see why you called yourself Mumu in your earlier post. Cheers! grin

Eti mean dullard
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/06/24/lagos-ranked-worlds-second-worst-city-to-live/amp/

I weep for your UNBORN generations. No Babawalo will break this curse your heaped on them except Jesus

The curse is upon you for bringing in the precious name of Jesus into political discourse.
Lagos remains a reference point in Nigeria so much so that your brothers covet it and want it declared a no man's land. So cursed be you for your hypocrisy just because of hate for a man who exercised his constitutionally guaranteed freedom of association in 2015. You can keep crying a river. Numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
mdshell:
As you said Amen to the Prayer, Tinubu kind of Leadership will rule over all your generations till they kingdom come.

While Peter Obi style of leadership will lead my entire generations!! Amen!!

Obi style of leadership will imbue in you the spirit of telling open lies shamelessly in public with an air of authority and finally kill you and throw your corpse into River Orashi. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Agent17th: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Only half educated naive n unintelligent person will vote or campaign for Peter Obi. It is impossible for you to be research journalist who can investigate facts from fallacy n still go ahead to chose Obi over Tinubu.

Note it is not that Tinubu is the best Nigeria can afford but sadly he is best among the front runners with Kwankwaso coming a close second while Atiku n Obi should never ever be considered for the job of Nigeria presidency for so many reasons

You notice how daft you are sounding right?
Highlight the many good reasons why BAT should be made president, without looking foolish
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Sonyboom765: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
I have ready made answer for various types of lunatics from Alaigbo n below is your answer

Sonyboom765:
I chose Tinubu ahead of other for many reason including but not limited to the following

Education - Tinubu built millennium schools, return schools to missionaries n first gov to pay WAEC for all student in a state. Increase teacher lecturers welfare package n paid bursary. Till date WEAC is not free in Anambra with Peter Obi declaring education is not for the poor. Some defend Obi with Anambra WAEC result Lagos as always been among the top 5 in the result too plus primary n university level are part of education where Tinubu blew Obi away

Security - some claim Tinubu transformed operation sweep n I wonder if that is suppose to be a minus. All the goods we enjoy years ago that leaders can't transformed shouldn't this be reason to honour Tinubu. Today death pervades the Anambra landscape with unrest by Ipob that Peter Obi support.

Transportation - BRT this need no break down only a lunatic will think Obi should be rate above 20 to Tinubu 80 here.

Economy / IGR - this is Obi zero Tinubu 100

Corruption - imagine a sitting governor Tinubu is caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from state coffers for 8 years which is aside opening a Pandora account in daughter's name to loot even more in his second tenure that we know is when they loot the most. You Obi supporters should fear God. If Tinubu was caught doing that what will you say ? Many of you make nosie about alpha beta bit till date it run a completely legit business with many state governor in Nigeria.

Agent17th:

You notice how daft you are sounding right?
Highlight the many good reasons why BAT should be made president, without looking foolish
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Just try and remember this Curse you placed on your unborn generations by choosing TINUBU form of leadership and wishing Lagos upon them. Remember the day you took this vow. Tell your future children

Don't forget!!!

Deadlytruth:

The curse is upon you for bringing in the precious name of Jesus into political discourse.
Lagos remains a reference point in Nigeria so much so that your brothers covet it and want it declared a no man's land. So cursed be you for your hypocrisy just because of hate for a man who exercised his constitutionally guaranteed freedom of association in 2015. You can keep crying a river. Numbskull.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yes. I choose PO style of leadership, no wastage of public funds, man of conscience for human feelings, no BRIBERY, etc

Deadlytruth:
Obi style of leadership will imbue in you the spirit of telling open lies shamelessly in public with an air of authority and finally kill you and throw your corpse into River Orashi. Say Amen.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Shock will be your second name, next year

Parachoko:
Trash!!

Peter Obi won't get up to 300k votes!
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by madjune(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

It has always been a tech driven world bro. Reflect deep on that statement. And that's the more reason we need a man like Tinubu who has the Midas touch in raising men. We need to built our human capacity like Israel and Singapore are doing.

Na Tinubu go raise your tech head?

How many Tech conferences has he attended?
Is he even aware of the dangers Lagos as a coastal city is exposed to? In the wake of climate change exigencies?

Do you know the forecast according to climate scientists?
Everything isn't all politicking.

It's 70% know how and being aware.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by mdshell(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Deadlytruth:
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin you will cry if Atiku wins. grin
As you cannot endure another Fulani rule grin

why should I cry when an Igbo man will clearly be his vice?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Child of hate and bitterness grin
Generation of Sambalath and Tobias grin
I had to take my time to go dig up your post,
Talking through both sides of your mouth. Same you don't want another "fulani-cow" ruling over you, na still the same you that will be happy if Atiku gets it. Where do you stand?
Efulefu, where do you stand? grin
against APC. Anything that will make them not return m there
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
madjune:

Na Tinubu go raise your tech head?

How many Tech conferences has he attended?
Is he even aware of the dangers Lagos as a coastal city is exposed to? In the wake of climate change exigencies?

Do you know the forecast according to climate scientists?
Everything isn't all politicking.

It's 70% know how and being aware.
It is better to shut your mouth and let people assume you a fo*l, than to open the mouth and remove all doubt. I thought I could have an intelligent exchange devoid of insult with you, but you just had to show your real self.
Tech has always been with us. May I remind you that the latest tech was used to fight WW1, latest tech also used in WW2. Go back 100s of years, and tech was also used by man for different purposes.
How do you know he isn't aware of climate change and it's challenges? Na you wan teach am the dangers associated with a coastal city? Where were you when Lagos contracted Dutch engineers to perform similar works as done in the Netherlands in lag?
It's like climate change is your new buzzword. Lool!
Why should Tinubu attend tech conferences when he has capable hands to delegate that duty to.
Go Siddon Mr tech conference.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Niklaus398:
why should I cry when an Igbo man will clearly be his vice?
His toothless bull dog vice grin
No wonder you lots are regarded 2nd class citizens of Nigeria.
I like you sha; you didn't even argue about me calling you a child of hatred and bitterness. Great grandchild of Sambalath and Tobias grin
May God heal you of your bitterness
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm still waiting for you to list where industrial parks you claim Obi created are located in Anambra State.

I'm waiting to see this Agrolink Hotel you claim he built too

And don't forget to tell me the usefulness of this stock exchange building you claim he built in Onitsha.
Bros! E don do. Nor kill dis guy

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by madjune(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

It is better to shut your mouth and let people assume you a fo*l, than to open the mouth and remove all doubt. I thought I could have an intelligent exchange devoid of insult with you, but you just had to show your real self.
Tech has always been with us. May I remind you that the latest tech was used to fight WW1, latest tech also used in WW2. Go back 100s of years, and tech was also used by man for different purposes.
How do you know he isn't aware of climate change and it's challenges? Na you wan teach am the dangers associated with a coastal city? Where were you when Lagos contracted Dutch engineers to perform similar works as done in the Netherlands in lag?
It's like climate change is your new buzzword. Lool!
Why should Tinubu attend tech conferences when he has capable hands to delegate that duty to.
Go Siddon Mr tech conference.

Go and vote an 80yrs old man to lead you.

Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Kaysalas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
madjune:

Go and vote an 80yrs old man to lead you.

Lazy Nigerian youth.
E pain am! grin grin
Ogbasaragi?
Apumaaka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.