Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (33147 Views)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by madjune(m): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Kaysalas:

E pain am! grin grin
Ogbasaragi?
Apumaaka.

Slave. I expect nothing less from you.

Until every village becomes a country, Africa will know no peace.
Of cos, I know, you're blinded by tribal sentiments.

Ofe Mmanu boy.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

There is no street in Awka, that i do not know. Bring up your lies

Oya name all the streets in Awka to begin withv
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Niklaus398: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Kaysalas:

His toothless bull dog vice grin
No wonder you lots are regarded 2nd class citizens of Nigeria.
I like you sha; you didn't even argue about me calling you a child of hatred and bitterness. Great grandchild of Sambalath and Tobias grin
May God heal you of your bitterness
your cup of tea like I said.

Yes, toothless bull dog vice just like Osinbajo.

Who is bitter between me n u?...u that ave sworn not to vote an Igbo man or the Igbo men that have voted Yoruba for President two times? Yet you say one is bitter?

We all know is the turn of the igbos and equity demands it goes there. We in the SS want and are ok with that but you yorubas want it for ur self so instead of u guys should get it, Atiku should. Afterall, with Atiku at the helm of affairs an Igbo man is still gonna be in govt as the second most powerful man. When Atiku is done he will support an Igbo man to President. It is that simple.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2022
mdshell:
You already know the CORRUPT, BULLION VAN, robber of state's funds/family funds in the name of lifetime PENSION, a conduit pipe for state's/family wealth just for his family ignoring other relatives, GREEDY, etc..,...... I feel for your future generations. No wealth to circulate except for Una iron-leader.

I weep for your generations. Go to MFM for deliverance NOW!! or else, you are a goner

Ironically the PDP governments of your saintly fathers Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan couldn't probe him let alone indict him of corruption even after his immunity expired. Your overnight Saint Obi was running mate to the very Atiku whom you spiritedly supported and campaigned for just four years ago but now labelling corrupt. Isn't it evident that your support for Obi has nothing to do with what you purport but all from tribal and ethnoregional sentiments? Obi is a thief. The Pandora papers have exposed him and none of his blind supporters has been able to defend it with anything except insults and wailing.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2022
mdshell:
Yes. I choose PO style of leadership, no wastage of public funds, man of conscience for human feelings, no BRIBERY, etc

No wastage of public funds but the blind investment he made with public funds into his family business has lost value by nearly 80%. A man with human feelings who ordered the killing of unarmed protesters and dumped their corpses into River Orashi. Please which dictionary do you use?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2022
mdshell:
Just try and remember this Curse you placed on your unborn generations by choosing TINUBU form of leadership and wishing Lagos upon them. Remember the day you took this vow. Tell your future children

Don't forget!!!

Ask your brethren to relocate from Lagos to Anambra before you describe it as a curse.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Parachoko: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! E don do. Nor kill dis guy
grin
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
TechW:

That's what is called feedback, People like you act like you know it all but in the actual sense are under achievers. Just like this your grammar, The bolded part is wrong but that does not make you an uneducated . It could simply be an oversight and you going back to fix it only makes you a better person and not a dullard.
thanks all the same, I dont like people that wait for us to tell him what to do

Leaders lead because they are leaders

Not the other way round
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Agent17th: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I have ready made answer for various types of lunatics from Alaigbo n below is your answer

Wow. Ur head is lost deep down ur a$$. So lost man. I will be wasting my time, trying to have a sane convo with you, without equally sounding stupid.

Those are the answers giving to his lieutenants as hand outs to copy and paste,each time a question is ask? Hahaha
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by asanausana91: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
They have enough time to go and be digging tweets about what was said about Peter Obi many years ago.....

But that can never change...

On my deactivated account on this forum, I remember saying gruesome things against Peter but today he's the right guy....
tell us what change.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
bewla:
thanks all the same, I dont like people that wait for us to tell him what to do

Leaders lead because they are leaders

Not the other way round
I don't want to call you a hypocrite as I do not know if you have ever had any opportunity to occupy any leadership position.
A good leader listens else he or she becomes a dictator even as father, you've got to listen to your wife and children.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
TechW:

I don't want to call you a hypocrite as I do not know if you have ever had any opportunity to occupy any leadership position.
A good leader listens else he or she becomes a dictator even as father, you've got to listen to your wife and children.
Why are you so upset with my opinion

I.still.dont like people telling me what to do
I may not no.all.but
If am employed to carry out a service I don't have to wait for my employers to tell me carry out your duty

This will sound some how
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
bewla:
Why are you so upset with my opinion

I.still.dont like people telling me what to do
I may not no.all.but
If am employed to carry out a service I don't have to wait for my employers to tell me carry out your duty

This will sound some how
I am not upset but you are not bein truthful, Nobody exist in isolation, an attribute of a good leader is attentiveness. there is a difference between listening to advice and taking instructions, don't get it mixed up.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by bewla(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
TechW:

I am not upset but you are not bein truthful, Nobody exist in isolation, an attribute of a good leader is attentiveness. there is a difference between listening to advice and taking instructions, don't get it mixed up.
Advice is seek when you are confused on what to do

Instructions is when your are order to do things you wish or wishnot to do

Opinion is when you about to commit and you ask for people mind so you can decide on yours

Look what ever you say I just don't buy it

In Lagos that I am leadersake decision for the citizens here some are good and other are bad
They in turn ◀️ ok to improve the state so it will be a better place for us all

That's what leaders are

Thanks for your time
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by TechW: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
bewla:
Advice is seek when you are confused on what to do

Instructions is when your are order to do things you wish or wishnot to do

Opinion is when you about to commit and you ask for people mind so you can decide on yours

Look what ever you say I just don't buy it

In Lagos that I am leadersake decision for the citizens here some are good and other are bad
They in turn ◀️ ok to improve the state so it will be a better place for us all

That's what leaders are

Thanks for your time
If you don't take advice or seek for people's opinion, why then do you call for a meeting, you could have just pass your message across to everyone?
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by BurialGround: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Look at this child of a pauper talking nonsense. I asked that fool salient questions but just like you, stupidity has taken over your lives.
You have no infrastructure in your place, erosion is killing you, accidents are killing you, UGM is hunting you.
The Lekki ikoyi bridge built in 11 months is longer than the 2nd Niger Bridge your bastard fathers have been unable to build since donkey years. You and the other nonentity are asking of infrastructure.
5 generations from now, your children will still be hawking gala and be slaves nd servants in Lagos as your future is bleak.

Your parents are lunatics so I don't expect much from you.
Re: Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' by Deadlytruth(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2022
mdshell:
You already know the CORRUPT, BULLION VAN, robber of state's funds/family funds in the name of lifetime PENSION, a conduit pipe for state's/family wealth just for his family ignoring other relatives, GREEDY, etc..,...... I feel for your future generations. No wealth to circulate except for Una iron-leader.

I weep for your generations. Go to MFM for deliverance NOW!! or else, you are a goner

And you deserve the strongest pity for supporting the slimy and deceptive ipobian terrorists sponsor who stole public funds through a very deceptive investment in a family business that has amounted to losses upon losses according to all his successors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.